Tfw you'll never live in the tropics

>tfw you'll never live in the tropics
>you'll forever be relegated to a miserable existence in a frozen wasteland

This is unnatural. Humans are a tropical species. I was cucked out of my birthright.

My life goal tqbh

funny because most of those bred for tropics aren't even human

>live in second largest country in the world
>there is literally no place in the entire country that doesn't get shitty cold weather

Why does it have to be like this?

>mfw i can easily get there by boat

>mosquitoes
>poisonous animals
>natural disasters
>niggers

I think ill stay in the polar regions where its safe and comfy thank you very much

>tfw not a frozen wasteland

> wanting to live in miserable tropical humidity

the best climate is mediterranean

>Hungary
>A frozen wasteland
What

dont u have mosquitos in sweden

Most relevant countries have a tropical island somewhere. Sorry you guys missed out.

I've been to Yucatan. It's really nice in our winter.

But we have a place on Lake Michigan in Wisconsin. It's great to be able to escape the heat in July - Sept when hurricanes are raping the Caribbean. The water here is actually drinkable too.

This. 40 degree Weather in the tropics plus mass humidity and insects is too much

>osoyoos

>Parents used to live in French Polynesia
>they came back in northern France when I was born

Alcooliques, pédophiles, consanguins : Bienvenue dans eu'l Ch'nord !

They probably didn't want you to grow up overstimulated by nude women and in a libertine environment in which you may have lost your virginity at fucking 11

Imagine that, growing up healthy in a natural paradise in which just being white might have made you a target for the few other white girls or the luscious locals. Why, you could have lived your life without even knowing about this site, you should thank your parents.

This place is shit do not wish this for yourself

Only good for vacation otherwise stay in and develop your mountains and high grounds
Sea level is rising.

Was born and raised in rural hawaii m8, it's really overrated.

do you dislike this? it seems cool

>rural hawaii
Are you Japanese?

Born and raised in the tropics. I love it here, I love the heat and anything below 70 F / 21 C is cold for me. tfw no snow though.

Fuck that. Pick something more inbetween for a better time.