>be me
>have a small group of friends
>skype all night and play vidyas
>one by one, they all go to bed
>all but me
>stay up all night worrying about existence
>please just kill me now

I'm in the same boat user.

How can we really exist if we're just specs in a never ending universe? What the fuck can we even achieve?

bump

>Convinced myself into talking to her
>She just gave me a blank face
>Next day expecting to get some sort of reaction
>nothing
>Even a "Fuck you" would have been better than this nothingness
>but hey at least I did what most anons dream of doing

So they filled a bath tub with water, no doubt intending to slit wrists and ease bleeding with warm water or drop plugged in thing into water. Then said, fuck that takes to long, and cut their stomach open to disembowel themselves. Said nah this is to slow as well, and shot themselves in the head.

This image is fucking retarded.

Never looked at it that way. Just liked the aesthetic.

Every time. It gets me every time.

I guess it's supposed to artsy? Like there are metaphors are shit in there but fuck if i know.

lol what a stupid image.

Pathetic attempt for the creator to seem "artsy"and express their love for gore.

youtu.be/mCSxbIvpE4Q

I'm just lonely. Got turned down today. Such is life.
I hate the feeling of loneliness.
Just wanna say, you guys are almost always here for Sup Forumsawwing or feels. Almost always, 24/7 someone who gets it and knows the feelings.

And that's pretty fucking cool.

Or they fell getting in/out and hit their head. Then the cat being a piece of shit cat started eating her

I'm tired Sup Forums

Never read that one before, good one

I recently realized how fucking pathetic of a human being I am. I got cheated on 5 years ago and it hit me real hard. Since then I've had 22 gf's. I've cheated on each and every single one of them. Fucking kill me.

Why'd you cheat, user?

Didn't his mother die the same day as well?

cause he is fucking retarded

Idk. I just can't emotionally connect. I try to cycle through women in hopes of filling the hole in my soul. I really hate myself for doing it tbh.

Alright, you got me.
>1988
>New Mexico
>Had a stray cat we picked up named Pavlov
>Hung around our place for a several years
>My dad got a new truck and wasn't used to driving it
>Was coming home from work one day and was backing into the driveway
>Ran over the cat
>We took the body out to White Sands to bury it
>Was pretty young at the time so I didn't remember it all that well growing up
>2010, I'm about to get married
>Mom wants to show future wife all my cute kid videos
>Pops in a tape
>First thing I see is Pavlov on our old dining table
>Immediately feel uncomfortable
>My mom catches on to what it's about and tries to skip past it while joking with waifu
>Almost every scene includes the cat up until just before we leave
>it's a shot of me sitting on the back of a uhaul trailer asking when Pavlov is going to come so we can leave

Fuck user, I'm sorry.

Thanks. I kept my cool but had to explain everything to my wife later on. You would have thought it was her cat that died the way she reacted.

Know that feel. My ex was also my best friend. The last time we spoke she told me her mother died, and otherwise she has avoided speaking/acknowledging my existence.
I think about all my exes. Not really in the "holy fuck I love this person, why'd they leave me" way, but more like "this person was important in who I have become, and I wish I could speak to them."

The only girl I still could call a friend was, oddly enough, the one who abused me at a young age. Our sense of humor clicks fucking perfectly, so even though we hadn't spoken in 5 years, when I saw her at college we were laughing in seconds. Things like that amaze me..

Really I just need to ramble for a while. I have no emotional support group. I have no one I can speak to about what is on my mind. I have no one. I have little interest in others on an emotional or even physical level. At this point I jack off so infrequently I'm more liable to wake up jizzing in my sleep than I am to rub one out before I sleep.
I'm so full of emotional shit I'm empty. I struggled with depression for years. I cut for a long time. I don't regret my scars because, again, they made me who I am. What I regret is not being able to escape my depression. I got a job some 6mo ago. At first I felt on top of the world. I though I wasn't depressed, anymore. I even stopped saying "I'm fine".
But now, once again, I wake up every morning and wonder why the fuck I bother. I am going to do the same fucking thing every week. This is the treadmill of life, and it sucks. There is no progression.

I'm fine. I've told myself for years. I'm fine. If I say it enough I'll believe it. I'm fucking fine. Fine is subjective, and my relativity is fucked. i'm fine.
/endramble

This is what many people do

>We went from a housing community in New Mexico to a trailer park in California
>I actually miss our old trailer

Sometimes I keep up the charade long enough to forget that I'm unhappy. But then it hits me, that i'm not actually happy, why is it so natural for me to pretend? I lie to myself and the world around me every day. for a while I can become content, I can laugh, I can sometimes even put on a genuine smile. but I catch myself. I can't fool myself for very long. I know how good of a liar I am. every day. every single day of my life, on the outside I'm stone faced by myself, around people, I put on my mask, but no matter what my expression, on the inside I want to cry , scream, vomit, collapse and do nothing all at the same time. I feel so much, yet nothing at all.

Fuck

>be me
>only one in group of friends with gf
>everyone is jealous of me
>secretly i am jealous of them
>she locks me away and makes me avoid them
>they dont notice
>just think i'm a dick for 'leaving' them

I've got some feels for those who want to listen
> Be me
>Be having a great life
>GF
>Good friends
>Pet dog too
>Last year I got laid off
>GF got really upset, she didn't want to work and I couldn't find another job
> She breaks it up with me
>Feels like garbage for days
>Weeks
>Friends don't visit me because of my depression.
>Finally get a new job
>It's a really demanding job so I don't get to spend a lot of time at home
>My dog is also very demanding
>Have to choose between a job and my only remaining friend
>Come home one night
>My dog jumps on me
>He was upset that he couldn't see me as often
>He had the goofiest grin
"Wanna go for a ride?"
>Take my dog to the pound, crying
>Park in the lot and don't move, only crying
>Dog licks my face
>Can't do it
>I take her tags off and I open the door
>She turns her head at me and nuzzles my leg
>I start to ball again
>My dog whimpers, walking over to me
>I shake my head, calling her to the building
>I give my dog to the people at the pound
>They give me some tissues and try to consul me
>I'm still clearly sad
>Come back home
>Lay on my bed, tears streaming down my face
>Try to ask some friends on advice
>No one picks up
I've lost everyone in half a year
I'll never see my dog again

Supposedly this is bullshit and a few of her siblings showed up after her.

Why'd you give up your dog?

get your facts straight, for fucks sake. the story was on every news channel!

Oh that reminds me. Same user as >2000 Korea
>Knew a kid named Fernando
>He was really introverted, very sarcastic
>Not a particularly popular kid because of that
>Would usually hang around the school library playing chess or starcraft on the school computers
>He didn't have a lot of friends because he was kind of dick to strangers
>His birthday rolled around
>Because he pretty much refused to talk to anyone, no one knew it was his birthday
>He got home from school and saw his parents hadn't done anything for him
>Assumed everyone had forgotten about him so he hanged himself in his closet
>Turns out his parents had planned a surprise party for him and told everyone they had invited to play dumb
>The school had a huge memorial service for him and even then most people didn't even know who he was and were calling him by the wrong name

I couldn't force her to be alone for the rest of her life. I was at work for half the day and I only have a couple hours to give her

I'm sure she's with a happy family, now user.

wow that's fucked up that people didn't even remember his name, i hate how people pretend to care after it's too late

Fuck man, this gets me

This is also what Jacques Lacan and Freud say

It was a riot man. They had powerpoint shows going with pictures of him, shitty music, the whole nine yards. They had people calling him Pablo, Juan, Miguel, damn near anything you could come up with. All the while these were the same people that were shoving him around in the hallway because he was "that nerdy kid" and short.

Hope this was made up. :(

I don't get how people can be at peace with themselves when they act so fake and pathetic

Guys I am in way over my head and I'm kinda scared. I think I fell in love, a little bit.

I am the type of person who wears their heart on their sleeve and usually if I think someone's attractive, I make the first move and if rejected, am able to move on with my life with a shrug. I would like to say I am a confident person who would like people to like me, but is completely fine if they don't. That being said, I pretty much always remain a few steps detached from people and friends as a learned defense mechanism.

But this one person, this one stupid insignificant person, who I will probably never see again after next September, hell, maybe even after May, somehow wormed their way in me, past every single wall I have built up. He didn't even do anything special. He's just been doing regular friendly just-friend stuff that dozens of people have done with me before. It's never meant anything other than peasantries to me before.

I don't really know what happened. One moment he was driving me home after a late night showing of Rocky Horror, we were talking absentmindedly about what would realistically happen should he lose control of the car and he launched into this matter of fact explanation of why I would be screwed... I happened to look at him, and he looked different. He looked differently than the hundred other times I have seen him, and it wasn't a late night horny thing. It was I wanted to just sit forever in the moment, in the passenger's seat of his truck, just looking at him and half listening to him jokingly predict our chances of survival.

I feel...scared? Idk. I have put so much effort into protecting myself, but this guy just effortlessly and unknowingly barged in. In any other situation with any other guy, I would straight up not have anytime for bullshit and would lay my feelings on the table. Hey, you're pretty cute, want to get coffee? But this guy, this person who is no different from any number of people, made himself unique and memorable and utterly unapproachable. I get fucking butterflies when I talk to him. What the fuck.

Seriously what the fuck do I do

Hung*

I'll see if I can find a pic of the kid for you guys. It was a goddamn shame.

Thats some rough shit man, my dog whom I've had for like 8 years ran way this Feb while I was here at University. I spent like a week with no sleep since I LOVED that dog Lori, and she loved so much too. I'll miss the days when I'd get back from work or school and she'd run up to meet me. I hope you hold up well dude.

this all starts about a week ago. Short and sweet I guess
>meet a girl through facebook
>we start chatting
>it's immediately obvious that she's into me and she's cute and funny so I keep chatting her up
>she asks me to call her that night so I do.
>we talk for 6 hours straight
>It's like love at first sight but instead of me seeing her it was just hearing her voice
>god her laugh is so beautiful
>her ex is crazy jealous
>he did some fucked up shit to her
I feel like it's important to note hear that I live in Oregon and she Lives in North Carolina, so about 2000 miles away.
>4 days after we start talking I'm laying in bed and I get a call from her
>she's crying
>her ex broke in and raped her
>at first I believe her wholly
>but the longer it goes on the less I do
>I finally get him to leave her alone earlier tonight but on the condition I meet up and fight him when he's in Oregon next for holiday or some shit
>stupid fucking kid
>I asked her to report him to the police
>for some reason she says she can't
>we spend a half hour on the phone and neither of us say anything

I am just so overwhelmed by all of this, and I don't know what to do.

I'm taking my car to my dad's house and I'm walking into an Army recruiter's office and I'm doing whatever it takes to get out as fast as I can.

I don't wanna leave her but the more I think about it the more I think about how I barely even know who she is, and I seriously don't think I can handle this too much longer.

wish me luck bros. I'm halfway between hoping I come back and she'll be able to come to me and hoping that I just get blown up and remembered as a hero.

I feel like I have no purpose in life, I'm just here to work my ass off and die some day, no will to live, too much of a pussy to an hero, can't talk about my depressing feelings because everytime I tried in the past no one cared, so now I have just too hard of a time opening up to people. Don't even want to be around people, just want to die, I always feel empty inside, came to this thread to try and cry hoping it'd make me feel better, sad stories yet to mkae me cry. Don't even know who I am anymore...

it's hanged. just for this method of death. any other instance like hanging up a picture would be hung

>be me in high school
>sophomore year
>typical group of friends
>always laughing and enjoying life
>at night we skype
>waste the night away playing CSGO and LOL
> this goes on for a while and we are happy as can be
>there is one kid in our friend group, lets call him user
>we all loved user
> it was almost as if our friendship revolved around him
>One day he tells us he has to move to L.A
>we are really sad and shit and we say our goodbyes
>we still skype every night
>this does on for months
>we showed us a website
>Lostallhope.com
>dont give much thought about it
>we go on the website and its about suicide
>we dont pay much attention because user is always laughing and kekking around
>the website was super interesting btw
>he would come visit us often
>he came around during Halloween, we had tons of fun rejoicing and trick or treating
>he leaves back to LA
>At this point every time we were sad he would bring up lostallhope.com
>it started bugging me
>i didnt think much of it
>11/21/15
>i get a DM from his bigger brother user
>asks me when the last time i talked to user was.
>tell him yesterday and he tells me to call him
>"user killed himself"
>those words seared into my mind forever

PT 2 is being typed up now

no retard. someone is hanged, clothes are hung.

>Be me, 11th grade, school year just started
>Finally get my Driver's license after being 16 for a while
>Got a job as a CNA during the summer
>Got over my old crush, took way too long
>Start talking to this one girl on the bus, knew her a little bit since she didn't live far from me

>Talk to her and start to flirt a little bit
>Eventually we hang and go to the gym together after school
>Worked 4-9 that day at work
>Got yelled at for not going home that day before work
>Worth it, hit on girl a few times, eventually agree to hang out at her house

>Fast forward to Oct, 26th, 2013
>Girl and I play Black Ops II on her PS3 together
>Eventually we're hanging on her couch in the living room
>Her sister and my little sister literally in next room behind wall of the couch
>Ask her if she wants to go out with me
>She says yes
>Fuckyea.png

>Go through a lot of my firsts, including kissing, sex, all the new stuff cuz i'm a social retard who couldn't talk to girls easily at the time
>Struggle sometimes
>Get mad at her a little but brush it off because I care too much

Cont'd in a second.

This story gets me every time.
Also, trips chekd.

Well, I can make a pretty good pancake.

Sausages are hung, people are hanged.

Dumbass

"I know I'm old, user... My motherboard buzzes and pops loudly whenever I'm running... It'll probably short out soon...
But I want you to know... the time we spent together... I loved every minute of it.

...I wish I could keep going for you. I wish I could run all the new software for you. All the new games... I wish I could play 1080p videos without stuttering... but I can't.

And that's why... that's why I understand... I'll understand that when I go, you'll need to get a new computer. It's okay... The most important thing to me... is that you're happy...

And that's why I'll keep working for now... So please... just for now... be patient with me. I might get overstressed and crash a lot. I might forget what I'm doing and terminate your programs. But if you save often, it'll be okay... right? It'll be okay and you can keep letting me work for you until my last breath...

Maybe... Maybe you could even use some of my parts? I know you upgraded my video card a couple of years ago... It's probably out-of-date by now, but if you could use it in a new computer... that would make me happy... It'd be like I was still working hard for you... But if you don't... that's okay, too. I understand...

It hurts... It h-hurts, user... no, no, I'm okay. I don't have to go. Not yet... I still have some time left. So please... use me... let me work for you... until the very last moment... my darling..."

Sorry to disappoint you guys but while I was able to find him, his picture was taken down. He's listed in the online yearbook but without a picture.

Pt 2.
>Senior Year
>Prom is coming up
>She wants to go, her mom wants her to go with me
>I say No, hardly anyone of my class is going anyway. Our prom is a waste.
>Graduate
>Move away in August, an hour south from where I used to live for College
>It's harder this way, working a new job in assisted living and college
>Gradually see her less and less
>Worked on her 17th Birthday, feelsbadman
>Valentine's day rolls around, 2016
>Agree to go to Deadpool the next day
>Had a lot of fun, really the last really fun thing I remember doing with her
>Early March
>Tells me our relationship is starting to get shaky
>She has feelings for someone else
>They kissed
>Sad, Mad but mostly completely numb.

>Been a few months now
>She went to prom with some guy I used to know a little bit
>The guy she kissed is dating someone else
>She's trying to date some guy now, they could be dating for all I know
>Hurts everyday, not back in college yet, can't even talk to new girls

She says that the guy was mostly for me to move on but it hurts a lot. It's easy for me to say I need to move on and get over it but it's so difficult once the sun goes away and i'm alone in the middle of the night because I can't sleep.

fuck these feels man

Pretty sure the reason people weren't calling him by his right name isn't because they didn't know him, but because this was in Korea and all Asian people look the same.

Hits too close to home... pretty much same except she's still with the guy she kissed. I still stalk her facebook and she looks really happy with her new guy, even though its been one month. Sitting here drowning in my own tears.

Are you still up? Do you want to chat on Kik?

It was an American school. A vast majority were military family members with a small percentage of local nationals.

I'm considering cutting for the first time. Just thinking about it both scares me and excites me.

don't be a teenage edgelord, find a better solution

I did. It's painful and made me feel worse. Just felt like an emo faggot. Crying makes me feel a lot better.

damn, that's strong

I don't really have any other means of expressing my feelings and I can't cry.

I try not to stalk her on FB. I even deleted her but I keep going back and it hurts every fucking time.

I'm sorry, man. I want to say it gets better with time, but that's only if you're active about getting better. So, if you have any chance with other women, take it. Because I don't have that much in this town if i'm not going to college.

Same.

well, that's quite a downer, isn't it ?