New fluffy thread

new fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3dFae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, how fucked up would it be if you went to the shelter and said you'd adopt a dog, but only if they cut off all its legs first?

extremely fucked up?
that's probably why people can't do that to cute little puppies

I like this. I mean, it goes catatonic too goddamned fast, but as a general thing, I like the way that the "dancey babbeh" response is stimulated by not getting attention when a human is present, and should dancey babbeh fail, the foal's MISERY meter climbs.

(I've been thinking about how I would program a fluffy simulator)

that's actually a fantastic batch. a single alicorn no matter the colors deserves another round of breeding. Two is incredible. You just have to separate the alicorns so they aren't abused by the mother

I absolutely adore the fluffy social dependence thing and think it needs to get used far more often than it does
as far as my headcanon is concerned, the pic goes by over the course of some time but still..

gonna take this moment to shill my own writing because I have no shame

agreed, that guy is retarded considering the quality of those fluffies

You couldn't convince me in a billion fucking years that Brown would be considered that bad of a color. I'd sooo buy a brown fluffy. Natural colors FTW.

How is this any different than any other /mlp/ related bullshit? Go back to your containment board.

You'd think a random smarty who passes by would enf it, seeing as it's all alone and shit

Poor alternate universe Gerald. Still not sure if that or what originally happened to him is a worse fate.
Gerald is best fluffy

Little Known Fact About Fluffies. By DarkDefender.

>Fluffies are born with certain programming.
>Their first words are often relating to "miwkies and wuv" despite having never hear these words before.
>Fluffies, however, are so stupid that they malfunction if you question their reasoning on these intrinsic beliefs.
>Demonstration Time.
>Smarty Foal named Alex.
>"STUPI DADDEH, NO WAN DUMMEH KIBBEW! WAN SKETTIES!"
>"Alex, where did you hear that word? I've never said spaghetti in front of you."
>"AWEX WAN' SKET-t-...teefff an' WU-UUUUUVVV *chirp chirp chirp!* STHKETTTTEEEEETH AWE gguuuuuud fow-fow-ffffow babBEHHHHH *chirp chirp chirp chirp!*"
>Starts derping and foaming at the mouth while giving "huggie weggies."
>"THKETTIES AWE bes-bes-BESTEST NUMNUMNUMMEEEEEEEESSSSSS an KIRRRRBULLLLLL POOOPEE NUMNUMS."
>Starts sucking hoof and chirping while violently convulsing.
>"sket-sket-sket...*CHIRPCHIRPCHIRPCHIRRRRRRRRRRRRP*"
>Goes limp and blood starts leaking from his orifices.

Quads confirm.

>take example from the diamond industry
>begin marketing shit brown fluffies as "chocolate fluffies"
>no longer have to throw away brown pones

hory shet

What I really want to read is a story about some guy taking a fluffy to his toolshed or garage and then using some tools to torture the fluffy with tools. That would be amazing and totally new.

I'll make one, but it'll be Dexter-themed.

Chapter 2 Star

--

Can't believe it has already been six months since I found Riddick in the alley about to be stomped to death shortly after he was born. Six whole months. And thankfully the summer is over. You wouldn't believe how annoying it is to keep a fluffy properly groomed so they don't overheat when it regularly stays over 30 Celsius for the whole day.

Riddick, for his part, couldn't help it. Being black he absorbs heat like a motherfucker. Got so bad during some of the days that I simply had to fill up a baking sheet with water so he could cool down like I do. Great fucking choice. Wish Hasbio would come out with an indoor fluffy pool or something. Anyway, didn't come onto /fluffy/ to bore you with banalities of everyday life.

Let me tell you about the second time I took Riddick to the Vet. Yeah, the same one who thought I was bringing him in to be put down. It was the teeth of a heatwave, I was dying metaphorically. A wet dishtowel hanging around my neck was my only source of succor. Fuck, I hate the heat. Riddick wasn't in a much better spot. After grooming him a little to get some of his coat off we braved the heat to get to the Vet. Putting down a couple wet rags in the bottom of my backpack for Riddick so he'd more comfortable on the trip over.

“Nu wike big hawt.” he moaned. “Wan wawa pwace.”

“I know buddy. I know. It's hot... Damn hot, real hot, so hot I can cook stuff in my shorts; a little crotchpot cooking!” I chuckled a little. Love that movie.

“Daddeh siwwy.” Riddick says quietly from my backpack. I can feel him rolling around. The little dude is about twelve pounds. Fully grown, which is nice. But I have to prepare for the inevitable 'Wan special friend' request or demand.

None too soon we reach the Vet's office. There's bottled water, I down a bottle and a half quickly. Riddick stands on his hind legs.

Same. I get the fluffies being retarded as fuck and discriminating on the basis of color, but I hate when the humans do too.

Humans in the fluffy universe are fucking monsters. I've always felt that the greatest appeal in fluffy abuse isn't about hurting innocent things, it's the inconsolable degree of arrogant, boldfaced injustice that humans dole out to a fellow sapient. We watch terrible things happening to fluffies all the time, but it's the nonchalance of the observant humans, the ability to simply take in the cruelty and suffering of a creature and completely dismiss it, that makes it such a fascinating world to visit.

We love justice as humans. We feel intense, burning rage when we perceive justice being violated. The fluffy universe is so overwhelmingly unjust that we can't help but be fascinated by all the new ways people find to destroy the dignity of these creatures.

FIRE

IN

YOUR

no

ASS

double no

ASS

Earth tone fluffys are best fluffys.

Try to include some references to Breaking Bad or some other show I've never fucking seen like Mad Men.

Continue the Riddick story? Google returns nothing

Humans in the fluffy world are also profoundly stupid. Like they'll continuosly bang their heads at a brick wall.

>FIRE
>IN
>YOUR
>no
>ASS

Fuck off nigger

O S H I T W A D D U P ?

imgur.com/a/3dFae

That's the link to compiled Chapter 1. Let me know if there are any errors.

Chapter 2 continues tomorrow.

Requesting dat boi fluff. plz drawfags

>mummah nu wuv babbehs

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU JUMP TO THAT CONCLUSION?

>be a scientist
>try to solve the smarty problem
>try reverse engineering but no luck
>fucking hasbio scientists were mad geniuses
>and have all fled the country
>so decide on new approach
>a discipline collar which reacts to phrases
>tried a shock collar but kept resetting
>new collar has needles with bee venom
>when microphone picks up certain phrases from fluffy
>"sowwy poopies"
>"munstah daddeh"
>"nu wan"
>"you give"
>etc
>the venom injects
>fluffies are so pathetic they have allergic reaction right away
>their throats close up
>the other needle is the antihistamine
>the owner sets the timer for the injection
>fluffy will suffer
>can not speak which drives smarties crazy
>can barely breathe
>can not utter the words even when you aren't there

Because fluffies are dumb as fuck.

Because the mommy is 'leaving' IE: being forced away. But they don't understand the difference.

Retards gonna retard.

HEEEEERE'S FLUFFY!

Fuck yesssssss

Hope the narrator gets to go to pound town with Annalisa. Good karma, he deserves it.

I LOVE A GOOD FLUFF THREAD WHEN I SEES ONE!

o shit waddup nigga

God bless you spider man.

Did you miss the part where I / the narrator mudered Riddick's mother, father, siblings, step father, and unborn step siblings?

Seriously though, I had a hearty lol user. You won't be disappointed

someone's had a few too many blueberry lolipops.

hey handsome

Part Two: Huggies and Wuv

>Red Pegasus Mare named Harley
>"HuHuHuuu, wowstest owwies!"
>Simple scratch.
>"Let me fix that up for you!"
>Cleaned and bandaged.
>"Can Hawee hab huggies?"
>"Why? I already cleaned you up. Besides, huggies don't make you heal. They just don't."
>Harley looks shocked, turns around and tries to walk towards her bed.
>Collapses halfway there, a chirping, suckling mess.
>"WAN DIE WAN DIE WAN DIE WAN DIE..."
>Repeats this until she starves to death.
>Nothing you can do to end the process.

enough with the dog

nah m8

Severe autism

lol she's not a dog, she's a box

I mean, she's a natural satellite of Venus.

>she's a box
gonna be honest, I'm not seeing much family resemblance there fam

ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL

NO! She's a unit of measurement! One Destinas equals 2.35 years!

can somebody explain the appeal of these threads to me? i just dont get it. is it a fetish? or is it just like a fun thing? i see these threads all the time so they are obviously popular but i have no idea why. someone explain?

>triggered over character nobody gives a fuck about or even knows

Mission accomplished.

It's basically stress relief and catharsis.

See That's why

wow dude. I care.

>nobody gives a fuck about or knows

stress relief by torturing "cute" fictitious creatures? couldnt that same thing be done with like a stress ball? something a little less.....insane?