Hey guys, i just want to talk to someone im feeling lonely and can't sleep. How was your guys day today...

Hey guys, i just want to talk to someone im feeling lonely and can't sleep. How was your guys day today, what are your interest?

In the internet no one can hear you cry

My day was alright thanks OP. How was yours?

I have plenty experience with that Sup Forumsro :(

oooooOoooOoOOOOOHH SHIT!!!!!! HERE COME DAT BOI!!!!!

Mine was pretty good i got a blowjob then was forced to get a job by my mom for only fridays and saturdays (i have no clue why) and my girlfriend wanted to leave me over that because work would get in the way and it kinda just ruined my day and here i am feeling like shit listening to depressing music on Sup Forums as most nights

Long day, woke up walked my stepson to school at 8am, drove my mom a few towns over and back to get some floats for a dock. Had a nervous breakdown over new stresses, suspected hypertension and such. Worked an 8 hour shift scaling garbage trucks out. About to bang my smokin hot wife. You?

Post above was mine but it was great then just went to shit basicat

Hey op.
Live in south west area of new england.
Married gonna be 26 in a couple days.
Good life I guess.
Wife has a great job at an plane company and gonna buy a house soon.
I pretty much moved a shit ton of bud in college to have a crazy fun and fat cat last 6 years. Paid for everything for me and her besides tuition. She graduated 3 years ago with a double major. I just finished my double major as a sacrifice. Not really doing anything now besides making around 4-6k in gambling and old business dividends.
Couldn't really find a good job the past year or so. One sucked and one they fired 40 people. I'm thinking about moving to Rhode Island and getting my med card and growing for dispensaries or going to dubai and working there for a year or two, got some friends and family there working. That's pretty much what I did today haha. Chill at home with animals, watched some tv, mowed then lawn, did some errands and bills and checked out job listings.

That sounds like a super chill day man. Im just curious how big is your lawn i have no idea why im wondering that hahs

Why those days op.

Btw it's this guy talking

Me and my girl are just renting a house till we buy. It's small bro. Prob .25 acres total maybe a little less. Takes maybe 20 30 tops with a push guy

I just feel lonely all the time my friends kind of grew distant i never see my best friend anymore i beraly talk go him, my girlfriends always mad at me. Sup Forums feels like the only friends i really have that are always there. I mean dont get me wrong for the most part i live a sorta happy life but theres downs to everything

That sounds fun its 11:13 and i feel like mowing my lawn now hahaha btw this is op too

Yeah its called mild depression haha. We all got it. It results from self conscious thoughts that bother us in regards to our lives. I assume you're happy because you're grateful for the things you have but you prob feel that it isn't something you want?

2 o clock am over here You west coastin obv?

You should do a container garden. Its really fun. I used to do it back when I had my house.

I actually got a little 20 by 15 leveled area that owner madw when he lived here.
Gonna do a bunch of herbs and spices and small veggies and maybe some flowers in some wool bag pots put up some fencing around it too

Youre right, i have everything i want i have 2 cars happy with them both i have a nice family a gorgeous girlfriend 2 dogs i could have more friends but i just chose not to talk to them in fear that they wont like me or other stuff i just mostly want to not have my girlfriend mad all the time over stupid shit its really bringing me down all the time like shes perfect other than tha honestly she has a great personality shes so nice but shes gets mad so easily and over anything and i hate it but i will never leave her i cant i just cant even if its for the better for me

Yes i am. The nice pnw

My girl was the same way. I started making her feel guilty about it. Saying it's unhealthy and not good for the relationship and she needs to think before acting etc. It helped

Age btw?

My day was good. I went jogging and while jogging past a super pretty and busty girl I grabbed her boobs and ass and ran the hell away. It was fun :)

noticed how no one reacted? good.

Now go back to 9gag

That wouldnt help, ive tried telling her before and she just turns it on me and says how im the reason she gets somad at my and its my fault bla bla so i just dont argue back and take it until shes done

18 wby?

you ruined it

obligatory 12y f

Sounds like a nice dream if only it really worked like that