Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
So, my friend is asking for a pic of my dick, i never send that kind of pic to anyone, so im here seeking your help.
Could Sup Forums rate my dick? And give me tips? She promised nudes back, and Sup Forums will see it too.

Looks pretty normal tbh

You got a maple leaf ass dick nigga

Shave before you send it. No one wants to see gross bush.

Just DO IT

Die! Millennial trash!

can your head really not escape ? that looks painful. slap your parents for not getting you the snip.

Nice uncut. She will love it user

lmao you have no idea how foreskin works

Calm down gramps, you don't want to have an aneurysm.

Its 17cm long, of course im gonna shave it.
And the head can't go out completely, I dont know how to say it in english, but I got a short "thing" that holds the head to the skin.

Looks 10/10, mein nigger. Now post nudes.

Yeah I don't like forskin. looks gross. rather have a nice cut dick jammed down my throat.

A little shaggy there at the end. Get harder and then take a pic. Or if you could just hold the foreskin back to show the main drill. That'll get your dick wet with female juice. Btw my first ever comment of a dick. Just you asked nice like, faggot.

>Its 17cm long
mfw

Doesnt look like on the pic, but yeah its 17,3cm to be exactly...

there american they dont understand

I just laughed so fucking hard

What was the conversation that got her to wanting you to send her a pic of your dick? How did it come up?

they're*

I said that a few days ago, I posted a pic of my dick on Sup Forums.
Then she wanted the pic, I deleted it.
Then she wanted the link, I couldn't find it.
Then she didn't stop asking for a pic, and said that if I send she'll send some nudes back.

Jfc just fuck already

I hate shaved dicks.
see, the world is not just pedophil

I'd suck you off anytime!!

>not liking hairy, disgusting, smelly crotches makes you a pedophile

Okay buddy. Sure thing. Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about your disgusting fetish.

That grout is disgusting

JIDF SHILLS

Wat

Fetish is about how disgusting you can get and still loves it.