Trips names my raw toast

Trips names my raw toast

>raw toast

Bread

Tim Dinnigan from Dinland

I laughed a little too hard op

quite possibly Tim Dinnigan from Dinland?

Extra raw burnt toast 2.0 limited edition

Rollin

naked banana man

Fred

Is there a point to this? Is there a point to life at all?

I cant get trips

Are we all doomed to drift through the void forever? Doomed to eternally struggle to make sense of our paltry existences?

Beau the wonder toast.

All hail beau the wonder toast!!!

Does pondering the unfathomable serve a purpose or is it just a minor distraction of the conciousness in an attempt to justify existence as meaningless. Is the real point of life finding the point in life?

holy fuck I did it

If you subscribe to the idea that the purpose of life is to find the point in living, you will wander for the rest of your life grasping at straws in an attempt to understand your purpose. You will not know rest as the realization that life is meaningless dances at the edge of your consciousness. You may throw yourself into some sort of cause in a hollow attempt to give your life meaning, but you will always be left feeling empty within

Well now say hello to Beau the wonder toast.

raw toast hahaha fuck.
/thread

If you subscribe to the nihlistic point of view that everything is meaningless and all the events that have ever occurred have done so simply from entropy, you will know the deepest type of sadness, because you will understand that no matter how hard you try, no matter whether you're the greatest conqueror in history or a 16th generation goat shepard, you will have had the same impact on reality and will be forgotten all the same

toasty mctoastface

Hello, Beau!

Nigga thas bread

If you dont think about the universe and the deeper implications of your existence, you may be happy, as ignorance is bliss. But you will live a shallow life, and one with no deeper cosmic purpose, which will be just fine by you, because you won't know any better

The only logical solution is to tune in, turn on and drop out. Pick whatever helps you sleep best and live the way you want to.