What's Sup Forums listening to? Sup Forums's too predictable...

What's Sup Forums listening to? Sup Forums's too predictable, never seen so many autists wanting to suck Fantano's chode in one place.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFzi-OSRws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bJ5my89bU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ax6jTZlu_g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMIk3xYaYo
youtube.com/watch?v=RByF2mw_o3A
youtu.be/WAP_J9txLyo
youtube.com/watch?v=4XpDdIISlYo
youtube.com/watch?v=0pTHdibIQoE
youtube.com/watch?v=F2N9TmYMejg
youtube.com/watch?v=-kP1mydx-uA
haircutsformen.bandcamp.com/album/haircuts-for-men
youtube.com/watch?v=yCTACNUzlNY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ylDDs3mdJE
youtube.com/watch?v=j8J1SL-KhlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
youtube.com/watch?v=sXLKAXr_xoQ
youtu.be/OrR1TGQY20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EKrv8gLU_wc
youtu.be/wt822qyY-Gc
youtu.be/4TLh8EVf5AY
youtube.com/watch?v=fjmcSpPMeSM
youtube.com/watch?v=3OC2aPCuzjo
youtu.be/nLzyhki_uhE
youtu.be/A-U2E1pAA5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFzi-OSRws

What drugs have you done, user?

depression

anyone know any good edm mixes with no vocals and no hip hop/rap?
just music

Flume's new stuff hasnt really been tickling my fancy. His first album is one of my top favourites.

Yeah, the rest of Skin so far is pretty weak. Tbh first time listening to this I wasn't impressed until Vince went in.

Call mr old fashioned but im listening to paradise city

Look up the noisy freaks. Takes a little getting used to but they've got sone good shit

Flogging Molly

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bJ5my89bU

Make Sup Forums Great Again...............

right in the feels

speaking of predictability, though, you're guaranteed to get a bunch of stale, homogenized metal responses from Sup Forums

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Flawless album, absolutely in love with it.

As for the new James Blake record I think the track listing is terribly convoluted. The only decent track I heard was 'Noise above our heads'

But it's pale in comparison to Overgrown.

Terrible album! Where was the cohesion that Overgrown had?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ax6jTZlu_g

prepare to chill

I hear you, user.

The Killers atm. Got Foo fighters, RHCP, Sublime, Pre WB Green Day, .....and the Fray lined up.

have to disagree bro, meet me in the maze is fantastic and i need a forest fire? i dont know how you could just overlook that

EITS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMIk3xYaYo

Which Killers album? Big fan here.

The sound of my own sadness.
Mostly sobs and half coherrent rants.

Honestly meet me in the maze and forest fire are just okay. Noise above our heads is the stand out. It has nothing on Overgrown.

Maybe if he trimmed the fat it would be a good album, as it stands now it's an incoherent mess. And I'm a huge fan of his.

Just heard it today so I don't know the names but I was. Love the track order. The last song was the perfect way to end after the climax in the song before.

Disagree about James Blake, this album seems like it'll be more memorable. I don't even remember a complete song from Overgrown, just the little melismatic intro at the start of Retrograde

Also I love how we're discussing these albums after I just bashed Anthony Fantano

I feel you op

I'm avoiding Sup Forums for a bit until radiohead's new album blows over

Hot fuss then best of.

what genre?

Whats some recs?

Are you telling me you're not enjoying the new Radiohead record? Why ever not? It's stunning

Yeah, i like Sam's Town then Hot Fuss a close second. Wasn't a big fan of Battle Born for whatever reason.

Faith No More

I didn't know edm has genres?
I just type edm mix on youtube or soundcloud.
some mixes are real good but they add a few hip hop/rap in them and it kills the mix for me.

Yeah me either. Sam's then HF for me too.
Saw them in LV around 05 or 06 at a small club they played a full set then the singer came out solo and aged Tiffany's "I think we're alone now"

If you have a chance to watch their show they put on at Royal Albert Hall in London, I would highly suggest it. They looked incredible.

My favorite song of theirs is For Reasons Unknown. Shadowplay is really good too and Read My Mind is underrated as well.

Honestly it's not a bad album, I like how much more involvement I hear in the composition, but that said the only track that REALLY stands out to me is Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief. It's just overhyped. I still think In Rainbows will be their best album.

its good its good its just the circlejerking thats starting to get to me

i know its ironic because 101% of Sup Forums is circle jerking but radiohead is advanced circlejerk.

post a link to a mix that you like and I'll see if i can rec some stuff to you

Played*

youtube.com/watch?v=RByF2mw_o3A
I don't really care about my taste.

Read my mind is my fav...and yeah that concert was dope law it on youtube

yo soy un vato loco

>She won't even blow me on my birthday

youtu.be/WAP_J9txLyo

youtube.com/watch?v=4XpDdIISlYo

Same fag here Reasonso unknown is fucking great too

I would give a lot to see them perform live, especially in LV. I had the chance to see them in Asheville but passed it up b/c of the cost (college student at the time). Really regret that decision...

Saw

I just happend to be in the area and heard they were doing a set at a dive...glad I went

youtube.com/watch?v=0pTHdibIQoE

youtube.com/watch?v=F2N9TmYMejg

Love this guys music

idk how to help you lol stuff like that doesnt come in albums.

try genres i guess: trap, big room house, progressive house, brostep

Muddy Waters from Redman!!!

HOLY SHIT

haircuts for men - когда зло господствует

Another lesser known rec i just thought of is "Don't Shoot Me Santa" It's a song as ridiculous as it sounds but is still pretty good.

Chilling...
youtube.com/watch?v=-kP1mydx-uA

You don't sound very chill.

Have you listened to Resonance by HOME? That shit has the same effect on me as a fat blunt. It's like a more developed vaporwave that isn't as crunchy. Think it's on the same channel, too.

Haha its sooooo good. It plays on my music app, love it

haircutsformen.bandcamp.com/album/haircuts-for-men

I should have put the BC link

is chill af

HOME is not on spotify. That makes me a sad panda.

Big fan of miss atomic bomb..just feels so nice

Chilling part 2...
Old electronic 2008, old deadmau5, good times! youtube.com/watch?v=yCTACNUzlNY

Yeah I found out the hard way too. Really wanted to make a station since their radio system actually plays similar songs and isn't designed by autists like Pandora. It just doesn't really sound like any one other song. Like if I could compare it to another artists' work I'd say Com Truise but even that's a stretch.

A lot of Mogwai lately, Dinosaur Jr, Sonic Youth. A Moon Shaped Pool also, of course.
Not bad, pretty chill stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ylDDs3mdJE

Sometimes I find great songs/artists on here and I get all excited that i get to pump their tunes in the car or whatever and then I find out they aren't on there. Feels bad man.

Aurora Askness, Pink Floyd, Enya, Etta James, Grimes,

youtube.com/watch?v=j8J1SL-KhlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY

Can you decipher that name for me?

so far pyxis and resonance are my favorite, but i haven't heard a bad song by him(her?) yet.

blocked

classic. literally.

I'm in a fraternity for musicians and I want us to learn this. We're basically a giant barbershop quartet anyways.

Funny that this is the prime time for convo on Sup Forums. It's gr8

Whoa I got trips

Pet sounds by the beach boys. It is the most amazing album to me, sometimes there will be weeks when that's the only thing I listen to. Sometimes I don't understand how it exists

Now dubz

this is now a chill thread
youtube.com/watch?v=sXLKAXr_xoQ

Oldfag? I love it too lol

I know what you mean. I'm too lazy to download them, too. Streaming really killed downloading music. Also you should give this a listen: youtu.be/OrR1TGQY20Y

Agreed. No bad songs, it's just the problem with this genre is they all have a way of putting you into a lull (which is sometimes what you want). Resonance seems to not do that since it's so different but it really chills me out too regardless.

Dormant Carnivore.

call that chill?
youtube.com/watch?v=EKrv8gLU_wc

He has TONS OF material you would love.

youtu.be/wt822qyY-Gc

youtu.be/4TLh8EVf5AY

My thread. The prophecy. It's happening.

A shame.
A quick search for Octavarium should get you where you need to go.

I'm 31, so I guess? Idk

I'm 38 so kinda old, lol

Also, keep it up! A local radio station here in Ohio has barbershop quartet night and I always listen. So freaking cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjmcSpPMeSM

youtube.com/watch?v=3OC2aPCuzjo

Fuck you're right. Fuck

Before the Beatles....

youtu.be/nLzyhki_uhE

kek, fucker

Kse

This mah jam bruh.

I'll show you guys chill. youtu.be/A-U2E1pAA5k

>mfw a member of animal collective made something this relaxing

>edm
You are the reason the Rothschilds want eugenics.