youtube.com/watch?v=ydwFZZ2AKpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacked.com

culturalization

white/nigger = whigger

they let a nigger host come in with his niggerdom and ruined it

Comedy Central wasent liberal enough

Trevor Noah sucks ass.

It was mostly factual under Jon Stewart and he seemed to try to stay objective but it's completely gone to shit since then

niggers

was never unbiassed under stewart
still preferred a white though

J-Stew is coming back, to HBO. Supposedly before the elections.

No it was liberaly biased, but at least it was factual, I watched some recently and it's filled with blatant lies

lol no it wasn't

it's still got the same fuckin writers

the coon just doesn't host as well as the snotty jew

fair enig

It was always a piece of shit.

Here's a hint: It's not really a news program.

>white

white indeed

He looks like the matrix nog

not even...looks like the kenyan nog

He laughs too much at his own jokes. As if that is supposed to create a sort of commonality between him and the audience and make him more likeable.

"Hahaha, see? Wasn't that funny? Let us laugh together."

John Steward, like him or hate him, was very good at pinpointing the ridiculousness of news, politics, and the world at large, regardless of your worldview. Trevor is a guy who had large shoes to fill and didn't succeed.

he looks high as shit in that picture

>Jon Stewart
>Stewart
I think you mean Jon Leibowitz

kike=/white

>regardless of your worldview
exaggeration

Kek

you're right uneducated retards would probably think otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydwFZZ2AKpY
If you can handle the irritating guy who voices this

no, you just build up your own as a liberal
all without realizing it

im not a liberal but even when he would deconstruct the ridiculousness of nonpartisan issues he was pretty on point. you just don't like him, or his audience, because you perceive them as liberal. what's it like to lack self awareness.

Is it still airing or did it get cancelled?

I'm all about that @midnight

also his interview skills are complete shit compared to stewart. Stewart would at least do a little research about who he will be interviewing, their work etc. Noah will go into an interview knowing nothing about who the person is or what they do and he will awkwardly repeat everything they say and try to make a joke out it, its kind of like listening to a ten year old boy talking with his teacher.

Got much better when the dirty jew got the boot.

Now when are they going to get rid of that dirty coon who has to give away tickets to his show?

gave him the benifit of the doubt most of the time and still couldn't stand him. if you are not bothered by watching lots of john stewart, you are a flat out liberal, like it or not.

its ok to not like someone. I didn't watch him all the time and I am not a liberal but at least I can admit the guy was sharp and had a knack for making a lot of issues seem ridiculous.

They gave both the Daily Show and the Colbert Report spots to black guys entirely and solely because they're black.

So now we have to put up with an hour of darkness before @Midnight comes on to be the only decent thing left in that time slot.

you are liberal. he is smart, but only seems exceptionally clever because he is in front of an audience of very impressionable college deucewads. truely smart people are not that hellbent on chasing conservatives out of town, because smart people are understanding. you are liberal.

is that with wilmore?

>@Midnight
>decent

Its reddit tier humor thats fucking edgy le maymay POINTS!!1!!!

Yeah, sometimes they make some good jokes. And go learn what words mean.

Chris Hardwick.

The daily show was actually good?

Affirmative action

stop gaybashing, you inbread redneck

In the first show with Trevor he talked about how no one wanted to take the job or something

>every liberal is a college deucewad
hahahah right coincidentally everyone you dont necessarily agree with are college deucewads go figure.

Im not hellbent on chasing conservatives out of town. Im hellbent on exposing halfbrained feudalistic opinions and perspective.

Thats the thing. Im neither anti conservative nor do I consider myself liberal, I'm just anti-fool, anti-idiot and anti-asshole. Youre free to say stupid shit but youre not free of the consequences of saying it.

The funny part is you think the people that are open-minded are the one acting like college deucewads.

And you and your party-fellows are the "responsible adults". pfahahahahahahah Youre gonna have to butter me up with drinks before I believe that load of bull.

>NOT ALL CONS ARE THE SAME
>You libs are a bunch of college deucewads

Do you realize how much of an idiot you sound like?
But I forget, on tis site, being and idiot is actually encouraged and praised, so none of you had a chance either way of actually becoming reasonable human beings.

changing my words... naughty naughty

your post have gone from messing with your worldview, to bait