So i am watching this movie right now, and got so fucking bored i had to come shitpost here...

so i am watching this movie right now, and got so fucking bored i had to come shitpost here. this movie is fucking garbage. discuss

It's a remake of Star Wars Ep 4. Pretty simple really.

I fell asleep during it in the theater

literally there was no point for the movie to continue past the first 10 minutes. when the black dude and the bitch were on the desert planet, why did the "first order" only send 2 fucking tie fighters and 4 fucking storm troopers? if they wanted that shit so bad, why didnt they send a fucking fleet of 20 tie fighters to blow everything the fuck up like they did on the second jungle planet?

this is whats pissing me off. i literally stopped watching at the part where leia and han are sitting around planning how to disable the "shields" to destroy the "planet weapon" (deathstar 2.0). literally the same exact plot as ep 4 but with shittier acting

i guess the only saving grace is the lack of cheesy powerpoint screen swipes for scene changes

also the fact disney is trying so hard to promote inter racial couples is fucking desperately pathetic

harrison ford is too old for this shit. if they had brought him in as an advisor it would make sense, but he looks like steven segal trying to waddle around shooting his blaster with 1 liners

that's not really a bad thing though

so no one has opinions on this shit? is there any reason to watch the next star wars or should we just give up

nice b8, fuckin degenerate

Not really but this is a bad thing why exactly?

i didnt even watch it. its not a star wars movie. its a reboot cash grab jewish thing

lol

no bait, will not spend money on star wars again

Of course its shit retard, go buy Deadpool NAO!!!!

Bragging about having no taste?

We all just need to admit that Harrison Ford carried the entire movie. If it wasn't for him the thing would have been pure unadulterated crap. I haven't any feckin clue how they're gonna fill two other movies without him....

Okay, I mean go ahead. I love star wars and know probably more than anybody I know but alright

are we supposed to believe a nigger storm trooper could even compete with a sith lord in a lightsaber battle?

what kylo ren freezes everyone with the force in every other scenee but somehow doesnt think to do it in his lightsaber battles against some coal burner and her nigga?

I love it. Watched it 6 times.

HEY THE 11%, YOU ARE FAGS

Oldfag reporting in.
Those screen swipes were cutting edge at the time. They were all the rage.
How very blown our minds were in the early 80s when the star swipe hit the scene...

i have fucking taste asshole, this shit is garbage stop trolling

He wasn't a Sith Lord yet, dummy. He hadn't even finished his training and had just been shot in the gut by Chewies crossbow laser thing.

nice b8 m8

i will say i do like the starfighter battle scenes, even if the dialog is garbage filler between the pilots

it is basically remake of star wars ep 4 with multiculturalism and feminism of 21st century

people are idiots. harry potter is fucking gay too and that shit is highly rated on imdb

deadpool is even fucking gayer

this is what is probably triggering me the most about it. why do they have to make such a in your face attempt at showing the black dude holding hands with the white girl? yes we can see it, we dont need the characters to dialog it multiple times that they are holding hands you faggot try hard SJWs

why hasnt chewbaca aged? not even a gray whisker on his face

It's a Star Wars movie. They're all shit. It had nothing to live up to.

that romance was fucking boring and didn't feel real

You all are cucks who criticize everything you watch! You will forever...never... enjoy a movie... such as this, because u cant even open your godamn mind to new things. I enjoyed this movie very much. It was different, it was much darker. Were at the point where all the good jedis are dead and there are scarce few. This is the end times.

1) an empire is after a droid with important information.

2) droid crashes in sand world, is helped by orphan.

3) now involved, orphan and droid need an escape of the planet.

4) orphan comes across father figure who seems involved with the rebellion and information inside the droid.

5) turns out that this evil empire has massive weapon.

6) father figure dies. Attention focuses on the evil empire.

7) orphan and friends take part in destroying the super weapon.

The shit movie is a re-skinned Ep. IV with SJW influence. Female lead, nigger partner, evil white race.

sorry guys you can close the thread, i dont know what i was expecting. star wars movies have been shit after return of the jedi. i just always hope the next new one is going to be better than garbage, even a 5/10, but total letdown every time. force awakens might as well had jar jar binks

It's not a bad movie. It's just not even as good as the shitty prequels.

. . . . but you are people. . . . so you are an idiot. . .

(Nice dubs btw)

>big scary villain
>gets his ass handed to him by Mary Sue with literally no lightsaber training
SJW cancer has even taken Star Wars.

does attaching a photo of an ultimate edgelord make you feel closer to your edgy element?

and here we all thought it couldnt get worse than the constantly changing lucas vision.

i cant teven decide what i liked worse, other than the rehash feminist affirming plot

emo vader in his pointless mask with the cheesy lightclaymore that he swings like a club either while fighting or throwing bitch tantrums is near the top of the list though

It's true. It's entertaining if you don't pick it apart like a fanatical nerd. I caught the logical errors too but fuck it, it's a movie about space robots and shit. I liked it and would watch it again.

darker? it was full of fucking ridiculous harry potter child faggotry

well shit just ended
>directed by jj abrams

i guess that explains everything

>space robots and shit
yeah, science fiction not some fairy tale. it's not a license to do whatever you want

It is when they do a shit job of it.

this triggered me greatly

also, if luke didnt want to be found, why did he leave a fucking map to his location in the first place?

>le girl power icon wrecks the grandson of darth fucking vader
>b-but you're a fedora if you point that out
Only an SJW deals in absolutes.

Dancing around the fact that you were called out doesn't make you any funnier or less visible.

>new things
episode IV: a new hope is new now???

you want to watch dark? go watch a fucking daniel fincher movie

why the fuck did we go to see it? I know there was good buzz but that's just other people's opinions. where is the critical element? why didn't we judge better? instead we gave these fucks money to perpetrate this trash.

1.It's a ripoff of new hope and other star wars films.

2.Han Solo dyed like a bitch.He should have died like George Cloneys character in gravity or Bruce Willis's in armagedon.

3.Kylo Ren is a weak autistic piece of shit that looks like he was modeled after a school shooter/town rapist. He can hardly qualify as padowan MUCH less a sith lord.

prove not samefag plz

star wars was cool when i was 12
only this trash wouldnt be cool even if i was 12

shits lame man

Yeah, but now jedi dont even have to train for years. they just have to think it and BAM. fucking jedi master

first 10 minutes of movie. 1st order bad guys with capability of destroying entire planet after one droid of utmost importance to their cause, per their great leader. decide to only send 2 tie fighters and 2 storm troopers down to go get it. somehow fail against part scavenging girl and unarmed black storm trooper.

i mean we had shock and awe in operation iraqi freedom for some backwater dictator with 30 year old gas artillery shells, youd think that millions of years into the future, they would also go all in with their forces if something was so important

In some aspects, their talents do shine through (force powers). However, I found the lightsaber combat to be fairly awkward and cumbersome-looking. Which is a great thing! Because there are no people to train fluid lightsaber fighting styles. So you kinda just swing your arm around hoping you dont die. I dunno, it made sense in my mind when I watched it.

at first i thought kylo ren was pretty cool with that lightsaber and suit and shit but then he got his ass handed to him by some random girl with no training whatsoever

luckily im only out 2 bucks on a rental, but this rental confirmed i will never pay for a theater release of this trash

Reason why Deadpool is better:

Deadpool is Sup Forums personified

Well they also skipped all of Whats his faces training at the Degobah System and they didn't show how long its been.

Deadpool is essentially all of us, even the autistic one

This better be fucking b8

(different user)
Yeah pretty much kek

tfa is best

watch the original trilogy then watch TFA and maybe you wil see how shit it is
its a shit movie for a dumbed down populace that would have only been rated painfully mediocre if it werent "star wars"

Saved*

Yeah it's kinda annoying how insanely overpowered the girl is. Speaks every language. Best fighter, best pilot etc. No flaws. Really destroyed the movie for me how insanely good she was at everything.
I mean they use the force as a quick fix to everything rather than any actual effort.

alright guys you can go home

i just watched unforgiven last night, so you can see how big of a letdown this was

Bite my shiny metallic ass

kylo ren is best bad guy

>unforgiven
the Clint Eastwood movie? That shit was awesome.

It´s EP 4 with a bigger budget. personally, better than ep 4 unless you are a nostalgicfag

>fanatical nerd shit

The special effects were outstanding. Saw it in IMAX 3-D, was awesome.

i think movies in general are getting this way. at least the "wide releases" that have "hype" around them. these "blockbusters" tend to be the shittiest movies by far, dumbed down for non-america immigrant 4th graders

Here's a few thoughts you cunt. Kyli was shot in the side with Chewbacca's weapon that simply killed most stormtorropers. It wasn't a huge emphasis, but they made a point to show that he was bleeding and in pain during the fight. Furthermore, you don't know who Rey is yet. She may be Luke's daughter or a reincarnation of the chosen one (Anakin). Quit complaining and enjoy the movie

I agree with you on how weak the TFA is.
You can blame it all on bad writing, but let's face it...the writing took a turn for the worse when Lucas decided to run with the whole family bullshit.

Rogue One looks better.

TBH, if I had my way, I'd rewind it to the filthy worn look of ANH. burning corpses made it gritty.
Like the end of Bonny and Clyde where they both get riddled with bullets for 5 minutes or like in old movies where Nazis just machine gun some innocent people, it really needs some more brutal reality to offset its fantasy elements.

>Best fighter
have you gone full retard?
the main bad guy/faggot whos face is god damn horrible to even remember cant even fight for shit.
darthmaul would 2v1 them with only his dick

*kylo

you guys probably thought indiana jones 4 was good too.

>would have only been rated painfully mediocre if it werent "star wars"
people really are this dumb. something is huge therefore it must be good or i'm going to say it's good. can't go against the general idea, can we?

youre telling me. the fucking end in the saloon. so fucking badass

"any man that dont wanna get killed, clear on out now"

Can confirm. Great movie.

i thought it was clear she was the twin of kylo ren?

>Furthermore, you don't know who Rey is yet. She may be Luke's daughter or a reincarnation of the chosen one (Anakin
Bullshit. no training =/= WRECKING DARTH VADER'S GRANDSON
no matter how injured he is

I liked that they showed blood in this one, added a bit of realism to it all.

Star Wars VII: Black Lives Matter

Best fighter in that movie by far.
Who gives a fuck about Darth maul? He was a cunt who killed the best star wars character ever.

Anons confirmed for good taste

but he DID train
this bitch was basically a fucking scavenger the day before she beat down the badass emo kid who was powerful enough to stop a blaster bolt in mid air