Aus fag here

Aus fag here.
Whats the best qay to invest money ? What knowledge do i need before invesment also
>your investment stories.

Aboriginal trafficking

how much are you working with?

I'd keep out of property until after the election so we see what happens to negative gearing laws.

Stock market lets you play around with small sums, potential high returns but higher risk too.

If you're looking for business areas you could start, right now is the time to start prepping for:
1) gay marriage, it's coming in within a year no matter what and there is going to be a lot of gays wanting to buy gay wedding shit.

2) pot. Likely to be legalised medicinally nationwide within the next few years and then recreationally a few after that. A supply chain needs to exist when the market opens up and if you have a bunch of equipment and seeds ready to go you could make a killing.

How much money are you looking to invest?
Do you a have a starting sum?
Or
Are you planning incremental investing?

Op here i have 4k to work with im 18 rn, just finished hs last year any suggestion?

Start cooking meth OP

Buy silver. Quickly and lots of it.

exact same boat, lurking for ideas

not enough for property, so that kind of narrows it down.

if you have any debts (car, etc) pay them off first, as that'll earn you the most in the long term.

if you're living with the parents and moving out soon, don't invest it. You're going to need that cash on hand and it's useful to have a few k ready to access.

Other than that you're probably looking at stocks or just a bank account with interest rates as high as you can get. Go the bank account if you just cant be fucked, or stocks if you're interested in how the market works and learning to make a profit on it.

Your bank probably has a portal to the stock market which might be the easiest way to get involved, since it can hook straight into your bank account.

maybe six months ago m8

Op here, what and why user? What the fuck wi silver do

SIlver would do nothing. He's cracking out due to watching too many movies.

Your best bet at this point is to look for an "automated" penny-stock related service with a minimal protective guarantee.

Op here im interested in all these stocks and marketing, any links i can learn more from? Prev clips but none of those get .oney fast scammer shit, thanks user

Sorry to the anons who expected op to be a rich young fag :^)

not entirely sure about the best resource for an absolute beginner, but here's one that gives you the very basics:
www.mywealth.commbank.com.au/investing/the-absolute-beginners--guide-to-share-investing-infocus201406

Thanks user, u done investing before?

only a little on the stock market, pretty much all my money is tied up in property right now

Shit, you got a email or skype user? Id love to learn more.

kek, I'm just some guy who bought a few houses user. save up money, purchase houses. It's just learn as you go.

if you want an aussie-specific place to pick peoples brains try the whirlpool finance section: forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/150

Thanks user doing gods work

If you want to get into stock market it without having to pay a broker and want instant access on your phone, then try Robin Hood. You can't do penny stocks

But i heard penny stocks are useless user

Hpw did you get the money for the houses user? Or were u a richfag to begin with

worked for a decade, and always been pretty good at saving money (not crazy thrifty, that included some trips overseas and spending far too much on food and booze)

when I was about 27 I had enough for a 20% deposit myself and my partner also had some saved.

30 now, half owner of two properties and about 20k in an offset account. still got a long way to go before I own them outright.

I aspire to be like you user, what sort of job did u have? Im amazed you had enough to save up so fast

keep a steady supply of boomerangs ready for when the inevitable apocolypse when the coons and the kangeroos team up together and attack, then sell the boomerangs for $12.99 a chuck

sysadmin. I'm not even a particular success story, I was one of the last people to buy out of my friends.

It's honestly easier than you think. If you're making $60k a year somewhere, putting aside $5k is easy. 10 years later you have 50k plus compound interest.

If you're living with your parents for a few years you can put a huge amount of money away at first, probably half your paycheck.

You're special user, don't ever change.

60k a year is alot for early 20s user lmfao