¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In b4 "cause niggers" you uncreative fucks

This shit happens when your world limits itself to a screen

truth

you merely adopted the bismuth

i was born in it, shaped by it

or whatever

Not what I expected from you user

I don't care if you're racist. If you make me endure your bullshit racism and you're not funny, go the fuck back to Sup Forums or reddit with your unfunny ass. You're too chicken to kill yourself, so at least spare me the trouble of cringing while you try and fail.

At least I can drink milk without vomiting or shitting my pants you filthy nigger.

Trump 1
Filthy mudbloods 0

Bitch, you're the bitch, bitch. Not me, bitch.

What are you even trying to say you idiot?

BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES NIGGERS!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH YOU BUTTHURT FAGGOT!!!!!

this
youtube.com/watch?v=0y2U3ufpcTM

I like niggers just fine, unfunny

k

You want to know why?
>Pic related.

"your" white bitches do

African Americans are commonly plagued by lactose intolerance. Have you ever had a black friend? Or a friend of any race? Because you already sound like an intolerable baby back bitch....

>friend of any race

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have comrades of every race I deem useful. Not being a sperglord co.es in handy sometimes

Comedy gold man top notch stuff

Sometimes?

Ugh, more try and fail.

You need to lurk moar.

Other times you take them out into public and they just act embarrassingly. Not my fault though. Blame genetics....

Why so harsh, Sup Forums?

>you need to lurk moar

Newfags are worse than minorities IMO. Ayylmao

No shidog b blike sain shee liyk fuk dat an dem nigga but i sweh we no as much shee as al yal du! We ustablushed da furs rac and r the bes aflets in da werld. step up bich try to tes yo intalct wif me il smoh ya

could someone please translate this?

/thread, goddamn

Seriously though us dark skins are winning races and being good at sports but we're not animals cuz we wuz kingz or some shit. At least I tried

I say old bean,appears you are throwing racial slurs towards my fellow melanin enriched brethren,it is my opinion that our culture has a significantly enriched base of knowledge,partly due to being part of the first evolved relatives of this fine race we call humanity.I ask you to please refrain from using such slurs as it will surely end in fisticuffs.

Pretty sure there was something about athletes in there too but fuck it,I tried

Are you a nigger or a Jew?

4 real doe

This thread is run by roodypoos.

Asgard

"Many communities seek power over colored people by repeating personal attacks and keyword-based insults, belying an imagined moral dominance that conflates systemic violence with intellectual superiority. The achievements and culture of ethnically marginalized peoples have been chronically understated and strategially mischaracterized throughout the predominantly Western/elitist documentation of history and presentation of media, a superficial substitute for any substantial assessment of rhetoric."

truth.
most of it comes from sullen ex-bronies, mall ninjas, 30 year old virgins and stormfront plants. The rest is people who aren't racist but want to bait.

Fucking Mall Ninja is my new favorite thing thanks user.

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

Until every minority on the planet stops blaming white people for literally everything, I will be a racist fuck.

I wasn't born racist, niggers and spics MADE me racist.

And now feminists are starting to make me hate women.

See the pattern here? Don't be a nigger, and I won't call you one. Now fuck off outta here, nigger.

Clearly, the problem is you.

>Oh man I've saved this image for just this occasion oh fucking hell this OP doesn't know what he's in for when I drop this GRAND FUCKING SLAM

Nice self portrait.

>Niggers on Sup Forums

I could not have come up with a worse comeback if I tried.

You just did.

So many levels of not getting it.

I'd have to write a dissertation just to explain how misplaced your confidence is in saying without self-awareness

"Nice self-portrait"

It was lame and you know it.

AWWWWW poor baby is butthurt over something someone said and is now throwing a tantrum on a shitty website. I'm so sowwy four hurting yow pow wittle feewings.

see

HEY ASSHOLE MY FEELINGS AREN'T HURT ALRIGHT FUCK YOU YOU RACIST PEACE OF SHIT YOU HURT MY GODDAMN FEELINGS FUCK YOU SUCK MY DICK FUCKING OUCH FUCKING STOP HURTING ME I'M TRIGGERED FUCKING STOP DAD COME IN HERE AND HELP ME THIS GUY IS DAMAGING ME PLEASE FUCK YOU

Shut up nigger. No one likes you.

WELL I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE A LIST OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE ME

SO

YEAH

well said OP

Poverty and social engineering is a motherfucker.