What does Sup Forums think of Thunderf00t?

What does Sup Forums think of Thunderf00t?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMQV-Bluc8
youtube.com/watch?v=aPvXnmBIO7o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A logical male that backs up his comments with facts and references? What do you think

I think she's beautiful

Same

I think he is very well thought out and has some great points. His video of imitating feminist ideals in order ot make it seem like males are being objectified made me kek

I'm confused ... I love chunky, chubby girls, but with this feminazi shit, I just want to remove my eyes.

I think anyone who gives these winy bitches any attention by making a anti-winy bitch video is a winy bitch themselves.

. . . Isn't that Thunderf00t? She makes great videos! I'd never seen her before, and thought she was a guy.

yes, let us stand idly by and watch them take over rather than discredit what they have to say with rationalism

youre a sjw arent you

youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t

first post best post

fucking 4chins always making me look up people

He makes good, well constructed videos and arguments but you kinda stop watching after you realize it's essentially pointless making video after video about retarded people being retarded. At least that's how I see it.

user can't make you do anything. user can only show you what you might be capable of. . .

I do it for the keks

that looks like a shitty feminazi version of my aunt jenny.
feminists ruin everything, don't they?
let me guess, you agree with "if you kill your enemy, they win"

Bingo. It isn't like moderate religious people who are prefectly nice but happen to believe ridiculous shit. Even fundies aren't that bad because they are losing influence. Problem is, these psychos are gaining it. Im sitting im a college right now: this shit is systemic. The administration promotes it, going so far as forcing every student to flip through feminist propaganda about being a good male and shit. I swear to god, one of the things im supposed to do is call out men who stare at women's bodies. I am not fucking joking.

Couldn't have been said better. I love Thunderf00t

i missed the war he had with some crazy women

too fucking late 4chins

what the fuck, man.
do you have any of that shit on hand? I want to see a picture of it, I need photo proof of this hell on earth.

why do you care so much about fat women's opinions on the internet? fucking cucks

>not knowing who Thunderf00t is
It was click bait to get you into the thread fag

that's fucking sick. I'm so happy to be european. Most american schools are shit tier anyways

>happy to be yuro
>the most cucked, left wing, sjw infested place on the planet
>haha amerifats

because they gain influence IRL you faggot. leave your basement

Took this screenshot when I started going here.

if it wasn't for Sup Forums, people wouldn't even have listened to internet feminists
you're just proving them right, cuckman

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEE
SJWS GET THE FUCK OUT
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I KNOW IM BEING FUCKING AUTISTIC BUT JESUS ON A FUCKING TRICYCLE WHAT THE FUCK MAN

I assume you know I posted the picture, forgot to reply. As penance, have another! :D

bs, don't believe everything you read on the internet. europe is fine

bad publicity is still publicity. its due to 4chans fault making feminism a meme, now its being taken seriously because of you guys

"remember, if you're a woman and do stupid shit and you consumed any alcohol in the past 24 hours, its not your fault"
jesus fuck.
dude. look around.
registering tvs, cops on buses all the time, id to buy even plastic knives.
think about it.

Yeah lets sit back while they flood the media with their bullshit and influence young impressionable minds.

except sweden

Wat. Post it.

he did

I fucking know, right? This is no joke at all, I had to go through this god forsaken course, otherwise I could not stay for a second term. It also has anti-drinking, drugs, drunk driving, etc. type shit in it too, which I honestly don't mind as much. It's stupid, but for the most part it was all accurate. But then this came along and I was like "Oh my fucking god, this is disgusting." Thankfully there was one part where it recognized that two people who both drank a beer and had sex were not raping each other because she said yes, and it was so little. Though if I remember correctly they're like "They both drank, was SHE raped?" It's so fucked up how they handle this shit.

Hey everyone, take a look at the picture. Take a wild fucking guess as to which of those three options they said was the right one? I'll give you a hint: The one they said was correct is bullshit.

Tf00t is the feckin man. Will not tolerate BS from Christfags, SJWs, or con artists (see solar freakin' roadways and the self-filling water bottle). A real goddamn scientist who tells it like it is.

this.

keep in mind, when you read these statistics, they have a very, very wide interpretation of "sexual assault".
most of the time they consider things like grinding at a club or "catcalling" as sexual assault.

Fuck and I laughed at some anons because I thought they were giving too much attention to the SJW echo chamber. Has feminists infiltrated the University administration? How the fuck was this passed by management?! O.0

sick m8, but I guess we can't do anything about this crap.

Which bullshit product was your favorite? Solar Roadways is definitely the most ridiculous one (and has the most money, which is painful) but I enjoyed his take down of powdered alcohol, especially because of how much it was promoted by 20 something year old girls (Laci). What do you expect from that kind of person?

Oh definitely. The answer was 25, btw, which is bullshit because it was a study with serious statistical biases, and considered attempted forced kissing "rape". Attempted forced kissing is usually not ok (though you might just think your partner is more submissive than she is, which is an honest mistake) but that's so vague that it could literally mean anything.

We tried to warn you dude. I doubt everyone's like this, in fact I had a teacher who mocked political correctness. I also had one that talked about "privilege". But overall, I only ever see and hear shit like this. Not believing shit like the wage gap is laughable to a lot of people.

Just yesterday I saw an advertisement for some women's body product where the person was building her confidence to "do her part to fight the wage gap". Y-know, the one that barely exists if at all, and stands on shaky statistical grounds yet is promoted by everyone from retarded college students to presidents? Ugh.

"No means YES!
Yes, means anal!"

Any time he shows that a product would literally have to violate the laws of thermodynamics, I get a good laugh. And then I cry that so many idiots are willing to back the kickstarters

"All anal is equal, though some anal is more equal than others."

I somewhat feel your pain.
my english teacher was a man, but he was a hardcore white knight feminist.
the class was roughly 80% female and most all were hardcore tumblrinas, and the other dudes (save for myself and one other guy) were also white knights.
here's a shortlist of what they hated;
>uncensored, user speech (basically Sup Forums as a whole)
>the 2nd amendment as a whole
>the right to refuse searches
>the right of the people to assemble
they also thought that the no-knock warrants were good, the government should control the internet and other forms of media, and that anyone with a weapon (anything from a screwdriver to a fucking spiked collar) should be arrested.
thankfully there was one other dude in my class who was based and we loved to dismantle their arguments as a team.

oh yeah, I have stories from this class that I can greentext.
my favorite was reading an essay and grading it from one of the tumblrinas in the class.
it talked about female "oppression" privilege and the like.
pretty fucking caner already, right?
I go to look at her sources, and there's only one.
"tumblr"
I lost my shit, Sup Forumsros.

>The joke

It actually makes me feel more comfortable. The reason being, they're so stupid that they're willing to buy nonsense like that. People are buying this new feminist garbage, and have always bought religion. People are stupid and always have been, I don't think we're getting dumber. Rather, the type of stupidity is changing. I'll take whatever comfort I can get, because if I don't I'm going to lose my fucking mind from all this stuff.

I... Ok. Let me break this down piece by piece. I don't even need to address censorship because if I do, this is going to turn into an essay. 2nd Amendment, if you took it too literally, would be insane because I could have a fucking ballistic missile. However dismantling it completely is psychotic.

I'm gonna take the rest in one fell swoop: WHAT, THE, FUCK? Are you sure you aren't exaggerating that? I'm a Liberal, as in I'm voting for fucking Bernie Sanders. However, I'm a Libertarian Liberal. That is the most insane form of authoritarian liberalism out there, that is so close to communist Russia and I don't even have to exaggerate to say that.

I know the pain of having classes that are almost entirely women. It's worse than 80% in many of mine.

If you had taken a picture of that shit, we would have a field day with that. Oh my god, I would love to edit the name out and spread that around. (Yes, edit the name out, even though I hate these people I don't like the idea of opening someone up to harassment. Especially because you fucking KNOW they'll use it as fodder for their agenda.)

I'm kind of cautious about someone fucking Sup Forums likes.

I tend to prefer Shoe0nHead

no, I am dead fucking serious.
no exaggerations.
nothing.
there were times where I would just speak and get fucking screamed at because "women need to go first and youre oppressing them and male privilege."
i almost channeled my inner klebold.

>What does Sup Forums think of Thunderf00t?
A based warrior.

i wanted to, but they would've taken my phone.
it was filled with grammar, spelling, and editing mistakes.
the whole thing was all over the place, it had no thesis statement, and the finishing paragraph was a fucking mess.
the best part?
the teacher gave her a B+ because it was a feminist essay and he agreed with her.
meanwhile, i write an essay on why the atomic bombings of japan were justified, and I get an F because it was "offensive"

Women get to go first... Yknow what I do want to hear women talking. I want to hear all the women who see how patronizing, insane and asinine that shit is. I want their views to not be written off by these psychotic cunts, because in their minds a woman can at least get some voice. Im a white male, I can't be heard at all cause im dangerous. If I was a feminist though itd be fine. Does anyone else get an Uncle Tom house negro feel from male feminists? "Men are savages but im good" sounds really house negro.

he makes some interesting points but he obviously has women issues, as well as a lot of people on Sup Forums.

That's lawsuit worthy, they're manipulating grades if you're telling the truth. Funny thing is there actually is an argument to be had that the nuclear bombings were justified. Its a very complicated topic that has a lot of nuance to it. Naturally, that scares people, especially these psychotic Liberals. And again, im a fucking liberal, but i almost want to commit sepeku because of it. Im more ashamed of being left wing than I am for being a white male, ironically.

Motherfucker weighs gases and doesn't even into God.

Hardcore.

yeah, I thought about that.
too much a poorfag to not get BTFO by the state.
and now the statute of limitations has run out, I'm fucked.
my arguments in the essay, if you're curious, were;
>they avoided mass KIAs (estimates were roughly 2 million in combatants on both sides)
>avoided more civilian deaths which wouldve been caused by the japanese army forcing people into service
>kept the countries from going bankrupt because war is fucking expensive
>it guaranteed victory for the allies, and if the axis won (which is likely if we invaded japan) they would take control of the SCS and the area's economy and take some of china
>the japanese were war criminals and kinda deserved it

This shit has been developing since before Sup Forums existed. These people have been around since before the Internet. It is not new, while harassment of megacunts like Anita has boosted feminism's publicity it has still been working its tendrils into academia and other areas for awhile now.

All but the last one seem reasonable. That one's ridiculous because we hit civilians, not all Japanese citizens are responsible for their army' atrocities. By that logic terrorist attacks against US citizens are justified. Japan totally did war crimes though, fucking NANKING? Good lord, even we weren't that bad in Vietnam. That's saying something.

he is cancer, like all opinionated blowhards

yeah, that one was kinda iffy but I figured the war crimes were worth mentioning.
oh yeah, they were all edgefags too.
we had to write stories for class and I'd usually write something about being a soldier and how shitty it is.
them? they'd write something about killing someone, or being killed, or something to do with it.
for a charity idea I brought up the idea of sending a care package to guys overseas, and they said "no, we're not helping those child-murdering fascists."
as the son of a veteran from a military family, it took all of my willpower to not go nuclear.

But that's your opinion, you fucking opinionated blowhard.

Quads fail

I cry evertim

Typical wilful piece of cunt. It should be severely beaten and, if retraining fails, destroyed.

It's owner should be imprisoned.

there is a difference.

i don't have a following of trolls that harass everybody i disagree with.

Please greentext this

"Baby killing fascists". Yknow what's funny? I bet they know that callimg black people criminals because they tend to commit more crimes is racist. Yet THAT is ok. There are legitimate criticisms to be made of the military, I don't believe in this bullshit instant respect and belief that all soldiers arw amazing, flawless people. However, THAT? That is the other extreme. Most soldiers are not bad people, in fact i think the vast majority are fine. But war fucks up even decent people. Doesnt mean they're excused for doing bad things, but no one should ever be so prejudiced as to say "Soldiers are fascists and baby murderers". Even when people did that to Vietnam veterans it was disgusting, and we tried to right that wrong. Its CERTAINLY not ok now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMQV-Bluc8

Because you can control your own fanbase. Pull your head out of your ass, EVERYONE has a following of trolls if they have even a small audience. People online are cunts.

If you follow someone, they pose an opinion and you fanatically blow it out of proportion, harass, harm and generally belittle others due to this opinion, is it your fault or the person your followings fault?

this and only this

Usually good content...but up his asshole so far

Fucking kek

Yeah nah I don't think so with that buddy. People can blow shit out of proportion easily. Person A can say "Treat others well." Person X says "Treat others well because A said so." Then there's Person Y who says "Treat others well, you fucking faggot, or you're gonna get it."

>teacher gives assignment for persuasive essay, our choice of topic
>cool, whatever.
>turn them in
>he says we're doing peer grading. fuck, I know my essay on why turning japs into fried rice was justified
>get essay from tumblrinas
>titled "male privilege and how it affects women in the workplace"
>ohboy.png
>read through it, speaks about "privilege" and how white men are oppressors, the standard retard fare
>get to the end
>"sources: tumblr.com"
>strike it as wrong for obvious reasons
>talk to her about it
>"hey, do you have any other sources? tumblr is a blogging site, its not really scientific so I didn't count it."
>"well I think you're wrong"
>oookay
>i go to teacher
>"i didn't see it as relevant, its not a real source"
>hes an english teacher, I figure he will agree
>later
>'her essay is fine, user. that is a legitimate source. yours however..."
>shit
>"very offensive and disgusting. write something like that again and I'll give you ISS (in school suspension, basically super-detention)
>"well, why do you say that? it was a persuasive essay after all."
>"principal's office. now."
>take my essay to show principal
>she agrees with me and just gives me a slap on the wrist
>get back, inform teacher
>"okay."
>later
>essay comes back
>D-, one point above an F
>"offensive and disgusting. don't write something like this again." written on it
>fuming but fight is not worth it
>still fucking pissed about it like 2 years later

TL:DR you have no control over your fanbase, there will always be people who take things too far or just troll.

...ok? You dont seem to be disagreeing with me, im confused. Im saying its stupid to say that fanbases can be controlled.

Oh, your post didn't read that way.
Sorry bruh.

He's an insufferable fuck who makes no original content. And just trollshields, same as the AmazingAtheist yet slightly more tolerable.

Sarcasm font needs to be a thing.
Yikes. This species fuckin sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPvXnmBIO7o
How is this not OC?

stop being such a fag pls

I mean his shitty little rant videos. It's the same cookie cut crap we've seen a million times before.

Great on the stuff that he knows (science). Pretty rubbish on things that he doesn't really know (feminism and other political/philosophical stuff).

So although I agree with him that a lot of the SJW stuff is bullshit, he's sometimes good and sometimes embarrassingly bad at tackling it.

There are more scientists and sceptics that should stick to what they know and not discuss things that have to do with philosophy. I'm thinking of Richard Dawkins, AronRa and those guys.

This faggot fell into the same line of tribalism that most white men who are in contact with the man-o-sphere fall into.
Feminism made them feel disenfranchised.
Males of the racial majority with lack of equitable access to sex band together and start talking about women.
This always leads to a discussion of getting more or different kinds of access to sex.
This always leads to other-ing men outside of that race(tribe), as methods of getting alternative access from women of another cultural heritage, lead to self serving, rationalized vilification of the men of "the other" to justify the dehumanization and fuel the "they are the enemy" mob mentality triggered by our reptile brains, to unify themselves.
This is the biggest reason MGTOW is falling apart in the west while the equivalent in Japan is standing strong.
They are unified as one while in the west, its already broken off into separate, racial, sub-movements.
Fuck you;
Thunderfoot.
Stardusk.
Sargon.
TL;DR.
You fucks interjected race into a discussion that should have been for men as a whole but you fucked it up with your white victimhood claiming, just like the feminists whom you denounce.
This is their passive, unconscious way of claiming status, which is an extension of sex seeking behavior.
The focus always has to be about the white man's needs, wants and resolution at all costs, even other men.

This is why feminism will win for the foreseeable future.
They can co-op half the population through platitudes, and are united.
Non-white men have already been ran out of the white man-o-sphere through passive-aggressive denigration.

try harder

Are you trolling or being serious? I can't decide.

let's see
some woman criticizes some videogames
nerds freak out
>you're not allowed to criticize things I like
Thunderf00t makes a gazillion videos that are all the same, mooching off said woman's name
makes thousands of dollars/video from ad revenue
keeps perpetual rage machine going for years
yeah he's an idiot
but you guys are worshipping the idiot

We may never know
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

lol, as if all women would ever team up with these crazy sjw bitches

in fact they're a small minority and most women like men actually

White people are not the majority world wide, and the internet is a world wide platform.
This isn't "America".
This isn't the UK.
This isn't a "well we're the vast, majority so we should focus on white issues" scenario.
Unified, we could have been a real force at the negotiation table with modern women.
You morons really fucked up something that could have been great, while it was in its infancy, because a certain tribe couldn't handle not having the lion's share of the focus of the narrative and collect support.

You faggots really fucked men as a whole out of a good 5-10 years of development of the consciousness of the male population as a whole.

We needed this and you fucked us all, including yourselves.

Thin shouldered fag detected

yeah
mindlessly follow the leader or you're a fag

Based meme scientist

That's nowhere near truth mate. Even the most cucked yuro places are doing slightly better than Murican campuses.

His science vidios are great. His anti sjw vidios are good too.