Any other countries rely on private generators?

Are we the only country where the state doesn't provide all the energy that we consume?

That's some third word shit senpai

Yeah no shit...But at least, should a zombie apocalypse unfold, we're prepared as fuck

>his country doesn't export electricity

>Are we the only country where the state doesn't provide all the energy that we consume?
No. I heard Somalia's governement doesn't provide all the electricity too.
Ok, without joking, what do you mean? Is your country entierly/ mostly powered by corporations power stations?

We do?

No, the state can only provide us with 21 hours of electricity a day in the cities, and 16 in villages. the rest is generates by companies who own generators.

hahaha oh wow

>His country is a timed nuke

One blows up France's nuclear usines, one conquers the whole Europe.

>private generators
How do they work?

nah, generators here are only used as backup power

That's not all though, the state also only provides drinking water every 2 days.

>How do they work?
It's just a small scale diesel power plant

Lebanon is a relatively rich country in the middle-east tho. I guess you're not the only one who have to deal with it. And you're surely not the worst.

>diesel
That must be expensive as hell. Does your country carries any investments on renewable power?

thats not very eco friedly

how is air quality in cities?

how the fuck do you people even have internet?

trolling hard

Pretty bad, but since all our cities are on the coast, it's manageable.
Not really, just a couple dams and subsidized solar panels here and there, nothing serious, we can't even handle our garbage...
I have 20 mbps, I am an outlier as I live close to the main cable"source"

>Build cities with lots of apartments
>Can't even supply enough electricity and water
It's like playing Sim City in real life.

Lebanese diaspora here

Lebanon is Ancap, the country. We are 41% Christian, 54% muslim and 5% Druze. We have a somalia-tier government with half of the Parliament and President being Christian.
It pisses off the Muslims so they blockade as much developmental projects as they can, harming themselves in the way. We have a hyper-capitalistic system and no one pays above 2% income taxes, so we have pretty much no public services, everything is privatized and the governmental institutions operate at a loss. There are no specifications for buildings in the capital, so It looks just like a literal jungle.

Well, that's just fucked.

At least you don't live in the neoliberal shithole that Chile is. Our economy is a big lie; the whole middle class is full of debts, we're one of the most unequal countries in the world and we're basically a social and economic experiment. Worker bees.

Every country has its fair share of problems, Chile is naturally beautiful, and the people there were so chilled when I visited, shame about the economy