twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cara

lads

hand over the posh gfs and nobody gets hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=qPULsyPtu2A

why are brit boys fucking benders

need this done to me by taylor swift
i.4cdn.org/gif/1481106215850.webm

funny how when this happens, it always works out for the Republicans and fucks over the Democrats

no hope

>The Republican system benefits Republicans
Now this made me think...

why are you not "fond" of conspiracy theories? is it because they make you uncomfortable? If there was no merit to them you could safely ignore them, because the vast majority of people dont give a shit and the truth will never be exposed

imagine being so deluded that you don't realise london is objectively the best city in the united kingdom, by a fairly wide margin (edinburgh is second)

coppers is a better night club than anything in london

KICK MAN OFF THE CHECHA

KICK

FLETCHA

of course, it benefits rural and therefore conservative areas over urban and liberal ones

nah its because i dont care faM

Dont rate london

The best city is York.

my local dive bar that plays shitty punk music and is full of potheads is better than anything in London

traced my ancestry and found this much:
>My family came from the Scottish highlands in the early 18th century
>My great great grandfather was a champion bare knuckle boxer
>My great uncle killed himself by firing a shotgun into his shoulder
>My other great great grandfather was in the Royal Irish constabulary
>My great grandfathers were in the IRA and one served in the RAF since WW1, serving in India and Nepal and was shot down over poznan during WW2

R8 my ancestry

boring shithole

Won't be attending /brit/ meet up lads, currently on the island west of mainland

Every Australian in here is a pom and every canadian in here is an Indian butthurt about >muh empire

republicans used to be progressive in comparison to the democrats before the 60s so this still doesn't make sense

>thumbnail
will definitely not be clicking embed for this one

ignorance is bliss yes
im a quadroon and never implied trudeau was tough on immigration

so are you Presbyterian

the only people who live in London are the poor fuckers who were born there and have nothing else to compare their shitty existence to, or those who were forced to move there due to shitty career choices and become bitter and deluded.

no other reason to live there otherwise. unless you like cramped, exorbitantly priced, grimy, polluted, concrete shit-holes filled with rude foreigners and a few rude brits.

>Hayes

genuinely in my life never heard of this president

people keep telling me I need to enjoy death grips ironically and on a memetic level but I don't understand what that means?

>im a quadroon
Dirty nigger, fuck off.

No, catholic

No Presbyterians live in the highlands nor do they serve in the IRA

what's a quadroon sounds like some autistic british sport involving a bat and a set of balls

HATE how tinfoil mongs act like they stole the fire from the gods

hmm, really made me think

is google broken?

clean my toilets you dirty pole

You've not heard of Rutherford B. Hayes? He was president during reconstruction.

I guess brits don't learn about the US civil war eh

my great grandad is also from the scottish highlands, on an island in the hebrides

they all fought in some highland regiment in ww1 and eventually moved to glasgow where my grandad was born

im actually english but its a part of muh heritage that i appreciate

this is a pic of my great great grandad and his brothers, most of them fought in ww1

Have green eyes, caucasian, dark hair, euro features and very light skin. Black people don't consider me black whatsoever and white people think im from latin america

abstract kind of feel, but i self identify as mulatto
1/4 black
3/4 white

Quadroons are like Sargon of Akkad

One black grandparent

Handsome lads indeed

so that means your scots ancestors were catholics? weird.

Gonna get my daily dose of Sargon of Akkad, The Young Turks and the Amazing Atheist now lads.

sargon is a quadroon? are you serious

Ermmm but overpriced nightclubs, big buildings i don't get to go in, theatre I never go and watch and museums I rarely visit?!

youtube.com/watch?v=5pFX2P7JLwA
Really got the ol' synapses firing

fuck off back to scotland

You realise the majority of highlanders are Catholic? There's also a massive Irish population in Glasgow.

nothing too interesting on my end

my paternal line descends from a chap born outside Glasgow.

yes. He became unpopular with Sup Forums and Sup Forums because of it, also the fact that he's a stepdad.

just bumped into a girl i know in the shop and made a complete mong of myself

feel so bad right now

But this is where all the millionaires and billionaires who live lives incomparable to mine live here.

I'm just like them, right?!

my great grandad was a welsh sheep rustler

The thing is, if you're wealthy enough you can live in a decent part of what is the social, cultural and economic hub of the UK. I can see the appeal there especially to the mega rich who hoover up all the real estate.

Why any working class folk would willfully move there is a bloody mystery.

My paternal line goes back to living next to a lake about 80 miles away from me, we are even in the doomsday book. My family hasn't moved very far at all.

He was a madman, but he had some charismatic speeches

>You said I was a dreamer. When someone says, "You're a dreamer." I can only answer, "You idiot.. If I weren't a dreamer, where would we be today?"

>I've always believed in Germany. You said I was a dreamer.

>I've always believed in the rise of the Reich. You said I was a fool.

>I've always believed in our return to power. You said I was mad.

>I've always believed in an end to poverty! You said that was utopian!

>Who was right? You or me!? I was right!"

lonely

my great grandparents were all eastern polish peasants haha kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=98LoiMZ59Jw

My Great Granddad was a Nazi sympathiser desu.

what's wrong with that though

pathetic virgins, never liked the twat anyway

youtube """""personalities""""" that just deconstruct the arguments of people less intelligent than them are fucking boring

>No Presbyterians live in the highlands

>For the most part, however, the Highlands are considered predominantly Protestant, loyal to the Church of Scotland. In contrast to the Catholic southern islands, the northern Outer Hebrides islands (Lewis, Harris and North Uist) have an exceptionally high proportion of their population belonging to the Protestant Free Church of Scotland or the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland. The Outer Hebrides have been described as the last bastion of Calvinism in Britain[20] and the Sabbath remains widely observed. Inverness and the surrounding area has a majority Protestant population, with most locals belonging to either The Kirk or the Free Church of Scotland. The church maintains a noticeable presence within the area, with church attendance notably higher than in other Scottish cities. Religion continues to play an important role in Highland culture, with Sabbath observance still widely practised, particularly in the Hebrides.[21]

my grandmother is jewish/polish

>kill me
would do happily if i got my hands on you
now fuck off we voted leave

I didn't know that.

It's funny because the scots enlightenment lads all made fun of the highlands for being a dire backwards shithole. maybe there was some sectarianism in that.

intriguing post

imagine unironically thinking britain would be better outside the EU

lol

prefer the one on the right desu

The girl on the left is one of those emperor's new clothes 'attractive' girls that isn't actually attractive but everyone just assumes everyone else thinks she is so plays along with it

>tfw 3 empty boxes of pizza and 4 empty boxes of cookies from just last week

cant believe i havent put on weight

this polish cunt is awful

nonce

bit racist desu

what's a doomsday book?

haha you tell him mate

youtube.com/watch?v=KegnQrfQ1VY
>waaaah why won't people have sex with me? Why don't you want to catch HIV you bigots!

mind = blown

My grandmother is Welsh, though her father's family has some connection to England and Sweden.

She married my grandfather, a German immigrant, and had my dad.

My dad married my mum when he was working in Canada. My mum is a 4th generation Canadian- on her mum's side, her great grandparents were from Norway and Ireland. On her dad's side, her great grandparents were from Romania and Ukraine.

I'm raised Welsh and British and that's my culture, but ethnically I suppose it's from all over Europe.

domesday book

>the girl on the left is one of those emperor's new clothes 'attractive' girls that isn't actually attractive but everyone just assumes everyone else thinks she is so plays along with it

haha nice you got me

CRACKING post

I miss the mexican

where's he gone?

>when you get done at the gym and just feel like flooring some cunt

what do you mean what's wrong with that are you daft you piece of shit

it means I AM NOTHING AND DO NOT MATTER AT ALL this country belongs to people whose grandparents were wealthy foreigners and/or communists

I COULD FUCKING DISAPPEAR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesday_Book

Doomsday book is the modernisation of Domesday book which was basically a giant record for taxation purposes made by William the Conqueror.

Both my parents are Moroccan.

I was born/raised here so at least I'm 100% English.

*autistic screeching*

>Tfw one of the oldest ancient surnames in Britain
>Look like a spaniard

pirates...

>I COULD FUCKING DISAPPEAR
well we can all hope

nah shes attractive. nice fit body, decent chebs, and an average face

right here ese

This is weak bait.

so after the fall of communism poles returned to take up senior positions in government and industry?