Ask god anything

ask god anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QWOL4vMkPfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you make a rock so heavy, that you couldn't lift it?

Are you omnipotent?

Can your fast track my application for getting off this planet?

Islam or Judaism?

Where are you?

no i am not

How fat is that god dick?

i am many

Why am I already stoned ? nice trips ▲

Why did you give the me the face of a male, the body of a teen boy, and the mind of a female? Are you mentally ill or something?

So, are you busy with more important things than humanity?
because everyman is pretty much from himself, and for example I use to pray or talk to you sometimes but I never expect anything, because I'm just a little human, and I think you have better things to do

Who is John Titor?

my time is now more valuable than your's

no*

hm, i don't remember starting this thread

you will

Why the bicycle riding Christ are you on Sup Forums

because you are here

Would God actually make spelling mistakes like that
>your's

yes

Oh so we are god and God is us
Great job faggot, you had an epiphany
Fuck to sleep bitch

Yo God, I know you are busy, but I really do need you to answer about that rock thing.

I will move my legs... Please show me the path.

yes i can

you are on the path now

God. Why did you introduce me to a women who continued to beat me and treat me like shit, cheat on me, had two children with that she claimed I raped so that way she could take me for child support, which led to me not seeing them or hearing from them in 7 months which in turn almost made me commit suicide?

all paths must be walked by at least one

>your is
>my time is now more valuable than your is

Also why did you allow me to be made fun of everyday since I was just a young child, and have me abandoned by both parents who were supposed to love me and put me with an alcoholic adoptive dad who hit me and treated me like absolute shit?

And lastly why wouldn't you kill me when the one woman I was promised to love cheated on me and broke my heart? I begged you to take my life. Why wouldn't you just do me a solid after all the times I've put my faith in you?

My path has been harder to walk than most. Why do you keep putting me on these journeys for?

for the same reason as before

it had to be someone

Lol derek.

But why me I've never given up faith in you so why do you punish me so

what do you mean by me

God

yes what is it?

>lifting is a physical act dependent on gravity
>expecting a metaphysical superbeing to conform to the laws of physics
>not realizing the rock has a schwarzschild radius that would limit its ability to expand in size before collapsing into a blackhole
>not realizing god could exploit a measurement loophole where he gradually lifts the rock as it expands for an infinite amount of time (i.e. lifting an expanding rock at increments of sub-Planck time)

Oh.... Charlie stop it already

Why were you made up?

Or you could be less of a pretentious faggot and simply say that god would then move the universe around the rock.

so you could be

Or, cause god is all,
After making the immovable rock
God would take walk.

Terefore in reference to all things,
the rock is moving.

Btw, terefore is not a spelling misdake,
Its a Jamaican accent,

And so is misdake.

>move the universe around the rock
>topkek

i'd rather "pretentious" than this retarded

was it worth ascension? do you miss being mortal?

OoooOoOOOO
Dis da good stuff

It's kinda funny, you can tell the type of people posting on Sup Forums by what kind of threads are started.

what if what makes the rock unmovable
is that it is the only fixed point in the universe?

when do the World end?

Why is male prostate accessible only through the butt?

who told you I ascended

what should I do next?

Yea its obvious bro.
Lol prolly wears scarfs and shit.
Bobby hill looking fatso.

its inherent in being a god. nothing just is. you must have come from somewhere. therefore you ascended.

what do you mean by the world

You exist?

exactly what you will do

why do I have cancer?

well i mean this planet we all live on, the planet you created, when is the apocalypse bruh

Be in St. Petersburg Florida by Saturday. Trust me on this.

Why don't i have any motivation? Why am I a shitty husband? Why do I treat everyone around me like a burden? Why do I feel alone while surrounded by people? Why do I make the same mistakes over and over? Will I ever know what happiness is let alone achieve it?

I want to find the cure for lots of diseases.
where do I start?

>expecting the universe to still coherently exist in the presence of a superrock

there is no longer a universe or frame of reference if you're talking about god's equivalent of a rock

Fuck off Gandalf

What's the deal, with black people?

Not OP but I can tell you now, it's from going on Sup Forums

Obviously god is busy creating life on a new planet. With reincarnations of Adam and Eve. Hoping they didnt take the bait as much as people in this thread did

they will

why you kill my brother !?

Is there any hope for me?

here

Nobody said anything about gods equivalent of a rock... bro that shit dont even make sense neither like... don't be hater if you cant keep up with the convo.

This time it won't be an apple though, Satan will tell them to eat God's precious banana

Why instead of deleting all the deseases in existente you want some old fucks to cut the dicks of the male babys?

it will happen at the same time as every other event

Ew.

what kind of a fucking cancer answer is that

for the first four, because you are you. as for the last question, when you stop trying

What's your problem??

hope for what?

youtu.be/QWOL4vMkPfc

i'm not talking to your dumbass though, little nigger

Go ahead.

so he could die

i cannot, and i did not ask anyone to do that

Fuggin ewww

Answer you faggot

i have many

because you wanted it there

Uh yea you actually are.
But you should really just stop.
Cuz ur dum.

Just no.

You could simply bypass physics (which we are unclear if it God would be bound by) and ask for God to create a question which he does not know the answer. If he can't create, he isn't able to do everything, if he can he isn't all knowing. I'm a fan of cutting out middlemen in general. If we presume that God created the universe and has always existed, is it much of a stretch to believe that the universe either created itself (through quantum fluctuations or a currently unknown method) or the universe has simply always existed in one form or another.

Jhwh is Christian pleb god.
Wodan is supreme god

Wrongo brosef.

Where the path is unknown, discovery begins.

Surely god is capable of discovery.

i am

It could be said that:
the discoveries of god
Are the creations of reality.

why do you allow that Princess Hey Atheists b8 to exist? why don't you just show yourself to the world to end the fucking cancer?

Strike two douche