I'm literally going to blow my brains out in the next 15 minutes. please talk me out of it

i'm literally going to blow my brains out in the next 15 minutes. please talk me out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dafk.net/what/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk man it seems like a good idea to me right now.

you know your problems better than I would OP

Tell me you truly never want to taste this ever again, then we'll talk.

cheese cake is good af

my dick so big I can use it as a tripod

Please message me on Kik, OP. Let's talk about this.

Username: HeartsAligned

don't blow your brains out like a pleb. Get a rubber raft and sail off the top of a building.

i failed my math final today, and i dont know if ill be living in my house anymore or in the streets.
just know if youre down, we can be down together

faggot

just know that you will have gone into the dark end, a blip in time and you will have ceased to exist.

you would have left behind nothing but a moment of sadness in the world as a legacy; to be forgotten in a decade.

wouldn't you rather go out in a happier state? an hero when you're like 60 and bored or whatever, rather than in this age when you can enjoy even the little things.

you think the shit you're going through warrants the notion that you should end your life? or do you think that life is pointless and devoid of reasons to continue?

those are such generic reasons to give up. it's your choice, but it's also your choice to be a dull suicide statistic. more people die from suicide by firearm than homicide by firearm. in essence, you're more generic than a news clip of gang violence.

i'd rather die unknown and happy than known for being unhappy.

Just do it

stream that shit nigga

pls dont do this

damn that looks good af where can I get it?

thank you

you suck

this.

goodbye faggot

Get yourself some pepperoni pizza-fries at your local restaurant my friend; its just fries with cheese and pepperoni all over it; worth it!

Get get a cup of coffee and walk it off. Stop being a vaginal.

quit being an attention whore and just fucking do it.... but you won't, because you're just looking for (you)s.

nobody cares about your life.

nobody will care about your death.

get over it.

do it on periscope, faggot

someone will miss you dude.

stream it

Time is up

It's a quick, painless death, whereas old age is a long, lonely decline and probably ends in a painful heart attack which feels like your chest suddenly crushes in and it forces you to collapse on the floor, shit sucks. Suicide was pretty normative in ancient Rome, for example. Don't listen to the normies, OP.

STREAM STREAM STREAM , also check these dubs

>local restaurant
so helpful...

I have never seen those on a menu but maybe I just wasn't looking

The world wont even notice youre gone.

atleast do it outside. suicide is a messy business and some asshole will have to clean your brains blood and piss.

what part of the world do you live in where those are at every restaurant?

do a flip faggot

If you're posting this it means you've already decided you don't really want to do it. So don't.

in that case he should do it in a bath tub not outside.

a flip of OPINION

You are such a fucking failure OP

you cant even suicide right

nah. he should just play russian roulette

1-800-273-TALK. OP, please call them. Someone will answer and he or she will listen.

are we streaming this or what?

BRAINBUSTEEEEEEEEER!!!

BRAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNN
BUUUUUSSSTEEEEEEERRR

Life has no meaning, is incapable of having meaning and the pursuit of meaning itself is an exercise in futility and insanity. It doesn't matter if you kill yourself now because nothing will stop your inevitable slip into the gaping maw of oblivion. You will spend the rest of infinity being dead and one day even the universe itself will join you in death due to the choking hands of entropy.

Stop being a fucking pussy, either do it or get the fuck over it. No one in this world gives a shit if your sad and your failure to develop a desire to live is only your problem. No one else's.

Now start a livestream so we can watch you blow your brains out, faggot.

BRAINBUSTER

Op. You're making a mistake. Remember that you have a worth as a person and that you owe it to not only yourself, but also to everyone around to show your worth. Yeah life has it's ups and downs, but that doesn't mean that you choose the selfish route.

Instead of killing yourself and not having anything accomplished. Dump your memes folder so that user's like myself can get in on your life's work. After you do that, you can then be an hero. By doing this you will not only successfully an hero, but you will also let your legacy live on. Your life's work will lie on the internet for life.

Memes are forever. Only when you deliver can you pull the trigger. Remember that.

BRAINBUSTER

Do it faggot

NORMIES
GET
OUT
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOTS

>it's just fries with cheese and pepperoni

lrn2order

OP HERE. You guys failed me

STREAM: dafk.net/what/

Going with a .45 not a 9mm

*slams desk, throws fedora*

good shit user

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Just think of all the niggers you could take with you.

Don't shoot yourself, somebody will have to clean up that mess. Go 3 days without eating and drinking and then hang yourself/take pills, that way you only leave a cadaver behind that is easy to move.

faggot

Should go out like toasterguy

fucking hell man,

>2016
>rickrolling

ffs faggot get with the times

>STREAM: dafk.net/what/

HE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT

don't

I would spit in your fucking food if you ordered off menu like that

Good thing you're probably not qualified enough to work in a restaurant

>MFW I'm eating my pizza fries while you're living on a ~$6.50/hr paycheck.

Oh my God.

I just watched the whole thing, and I really don't know what just happened.

I mean, I thought it was all hoax and shit, but I guess there's a reason why Sup Forums is considered to be the boogeyman of the internet.

I don't I can sleep anymore. Rekt threads and gore threads are here and there, but to know and see that a human being have killed itself, ended his own life, right before my eyes, real time.

Jesus, I feel sick.

Derp do it

get memed lol

Blahblahblah faggit

Definitely kill yourself

No I don't work as a line cook anymore I'm a pilot actually.

Everybody on Sup Forums is suddenly a pilot all of a sudden these days.
Come up with a better faux career before you talk shit about my pizza fries.

OP all these dubs in a short time prove its not your time to go yet. Hang around more

>suddenly all of a sudden

lots of young guys are coming into the industry right now is my guys. I have noticed a increase in av threads too.

>guy fieri
come up with a better faux chef before you talk shit about my career.

>Hang around more
I see what you did there

Implying flying planes is better than eating a big plate of hot pizza fries.

Get on the Flavorplne buddy, see where it'll take you.

holy fuck, genius

Have to say they do look very fucking tasty.

stop replying

hory shit

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

that being said, i agree with you really should do a good thing on your way out and try and eliminate a few coons. Then at least the net impact of your life will be a positive one.

Look at how many people agreed with you being a pilot, user.

The fact that you're still replying to me about pizza fries is enough satisfaction for me.

>MFW I smell my pizza fries coming

it's been over an hour

wow. cant even see stream.. network says malware GG. hope someone made a webem of it. if so post it here ~user

ayyyyy i'm too old for that trick user. good try tho.

op will surely deliver