How do I make shroom tea?

How do I make shroom tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

zamnesia.com/blog-the-lemon-tek-for-a-faster-trip-n232
strawpoll.me/10174882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, what's the right temp to boil the water?

1. Get dried shrooms (if wet, dry them first).
2. Grind them with coffeegrinder/peppermill or chop em up real tiny.
3. Pour boiling water over mushrooms
4. Filter through coffee filter or clean dust mask, make fucking tea it's not rocket science.

Or look on erowid or shroomery for recipes to make it taste less like mushrooms.

Alternatively, look on erowid or shroomery for

Fuck, ignore that last sentence Im bake.

10 grams dried shrooms, or 20g fresh
1 whole lemon
1 piece fresh ginger
1 table spoon Honey
1 packet flavored tea
(I choose yogi brand Egyptian licorice)
1 packet green tea
2 cups water

Step 1. Grind dried shrooms
Step 2. Place in small bowel
Step 3. Cut and squeeze lemon juice over shroom's
Step 4. Cut up ginger into half dollar slivers
Step 5. Put two cups water on stove and bring to boil.
Step 6. Throw in ginger and honey stirring occasionally for 5 minutes
Step 7. Place tea bags into water until dark
Step 8. Place shrooms in strainer over a tall glass
Step 9. Pour tea over the mushrooms and strain out ginger. Repeat 3 times
Step 10. Cool till room temp and drink

Ginger and honey help mellow out stomach problems from the shrooms. The strong tea helps keep you up for the trip. Lemon juice's citric acid helps activate the psilocybin

I reccomend lemon tek over tea, its simple google it. Also, shrooms can be more unforgiving than LSD, make sure you know what you're getting into.

100 degrees C by definition unless you're fucking with the air pressure, moron.

Not OP, but doesn't the caffeine interfere in a bad way? I usually get a little bit more nervous/jittery with caffeine and that is something I really wouldn't want to while tripping. I also really don't feel sleepy while on shrooms because of the excitement and beautiful things around me.

Only because of your own associations and possibly the body side effects, but that depends on how you prepare them. If you're making a "crystals of the gods" type extraction I don't see a reason why it'd be any more or less uncomfortable than LSD.

anyone have sauce on the girl btw?

Caffeine is definitely not necessary unless you're a caff addict and want to avoid the withdrawal headache lol.

> citric acid helps activate the psilocybin
Nigga you mean extract, not activate.

Well it's a natural caffeine, super mellow just enough to keep me awake. During the transition, otherwise I just fall asleep and waste it on my dreams.

> natural caffeine
Jesus fuck you're full of shit. Espresso is natural caffeine but I dare you to drink a litre and call it mellow.

Regardless of the vocabulary word you chose to describe it, citric acid accelerates the come up of the trip, and some even report a stronger feeling.

Figured you were talking about how the acid binds to and helps extract the alkaloids from the mushies. Got a source on that acceleration? Never heard of it.

Hey faggot I dare you to drink a cup of espresso and then compare it to an 8 Oz can of redbull. Sorry your limp wristed faggot ass is so pathetically caffeine sensitive. Would you care for some crumpets with your pink lemonade you soft ass bitch?

This is just the first google link, but reputable sites such as erowid and others back the lemon tek.
zamnesia.com/blog-the-lemon-tek-for-a-faster-trip-n232

That's got nothing to do with whether the caffeine is natural or not, bruh, simple difference in dosage. Compounded by the fact that redbull has other active ingredients like taurine and sugar.

Exactly, caffeine in a single tea cup is nowhere near the level of an espresso or a red bull.
I don't know why people are so hostile when discussing psychedelics, if they had taken a good dose themselves maybe they would have less pent up anger.

Oh sit sugar???? By God you must have a gluten intolerance too, we'll then I suppose just pink lemonade and loads of seen for you. I'll enjoy the crumpets all to myself you soft whiney neck beard, enjoy swallowing all that jizz. What a wonderful day for a picnic.... faggot

why u heff 2 be madd?

Agreed on the level of caffeine in tea being generally lower (depending on tea fermentation, black tea is stronger, using 5 bags for one cup can make it stronger than espresso, etc etc etc). Never said that it was stronger, just called bullshit on the hippiefag's "yeah maaang it's all fiiiine this caffeine is totally 100% natural m8".

Just pointing out sugar has psychoactive effects. Sugar rush is a real thing and when comparing red bull to espresso it's part of the equation.

Why you gotta be such a soft ass bitch? Kid asked for shroom tea tips and I gave him my personal recipe, why you gotta complain about my recipe like an elderly Jewish woman at a family dinner? Go drink some decaf coffee with some nonfat soy creamer you baby dick having motherfucker

> posting on Sup Forums
> being this mad

I'm not the one complaining about your recipe that you almost certainly got off of the internet.

You thinking I'm mad, instead of realizing I'm just busting chops in a friendly way. It's what men do, only pathetic baby Dicks take it personal. You must have been raised around women and be socially retarded. That's okay you pink lemonade drinking faggot we still love you, we just don't want to listen to your One Direction mixtape.....

Extreme backpedaling.
Also, checked.

> constantly mixing up the people hes addressing
ur not busting chops ur flailing at air m8

The only thing I'm flailing tonight is my dick in your mother's sausage wallet buddy

argh proxy embarrassment

Only thing I'm embarrassed about is the number of vegan bitch bois on here tonight

Where are you getting vegan from? Lol.

they dont have to be dry for tea. you can cut em up and have yourself some shroom tea soup. shits delicious

Op here, let's get back to the subject at hand. I just made a 1/8th of shroom tea. Just finished the cup, how long til it kicks in and what's some good artist to listen too?

strawpoll.me/10174882

The amount of complaints about caffeine and sugar..... boohoo ing like a couple old faggots lamenting the loss of all their friends to AIDS in the 80s

Then it ain't tea, it soup... Not saying it don't work but that ain't the same thing.

If ya feel like pushing yourself to the edge of insanity go watch some cyriak clips on youtube when you hit the peak.

With shrooms and hot water!

fucking filename

yeah, i figured.

i'm embarrassed for you, is what i'm saying.

Not TOOL, Pink Floyd, or Radiohead.

Since you made a tea, the come up could be anywhere from 15 minute to just under an hour.
As said, Cyriak the animator makes some really funky shit that the last time I was on LSD was extremely entertaining. Just listen to your favorite music. Remember, psycs extend whatever emotion and state of mind you are in at the given time, so just remain happy, and you'll do great!

Happy trip

Why you embarrassed for me? I'm doing fine, unlike your broke ass, shit you can't even pay attention. Payless shoe wearing motherfucker

It's like a battle of who can use the worst bait
So far, you are winning.

well, see, I can't help it.
it's a simple cringe reflex.

in my head right now you're a very round and pale young male, spitting hotdog pieces everywhere and leaving mustard marks on your keyboard. your mother screams from the kitchen to shut up.

impressions just happen.
i'm sure you're a cool dude.

True my nigga. But I learned all about bad bait from the og shit bait master, Bernie Sanders. Dude just spits garbage

Come on, you can do better than petty insults and political references. Let us see your final form, AlphaChan.

Incorrect on a few counts. Correct on the last.

MOAR OF HER OP PLZ

Don't make a tea, just eat them. It's way better

Nigga he tellin u what in his head u cant tell him he wrong

good fucking god please post all you have

Just had to let em know fam

TJ stop posting her pics lol

OP, I do this all the time. It's easy.

>crush up shrooms in ziplock bag
>heat up water on stove (not boiling just hot, too much heat will kill psilocybin)
>take two coffee filters and put them on top of each other
>fold them into a cup shape and pour the crushed shrooms in
>use a rubber band to tie the coffee filters into a tea bag
>tie a string around the end if you have some
>take the tea bag and dip it in and out of the hot water, shit will start turning murky black if you're doing it right
>squeeze the tea bag either with your hands or two spoons
>do not squeeze so hard that the bag bursts
>once the water is nice and black and you've squeezed the tea bag 8-10 times, you're done
>drink the whole cup within 5 minutes

PROTIP: use a coffee cup so you can drink it faster, and it's more concentrated

Not tj, but okay I will. I'm starting to feel this fucking 1/8 but the come up wasn't as strong as the 2 hits of lsd I took, which is 110 ug each hit

FUCKING MORE

Making tea out of them can lower potency for various reasons. Psylocin degrades easily in contact with air and/or heat (psylocibin doesn't) and you might not have extracted all the goodness.