Thoughts on the stabbings in Germany Sup Forums?

Thoughts on the stabbings in Germany Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.bahnhof-in-grafing-messer-attacke-mann-sticht-vier-menschen-nieder.d4f9275c-e047-44ef-98be-08ec267ac132.html
cnn.com/2016/05/10/europe/germany-bavaria-knife-attack/index.html
gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006
abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-found-hillary-clintons-senior-staffer-state-department/story?id=38989504
gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
rt.com/news/328628-german-police-officer-refugees/
economist.com/news/europe/21688418-ultimate-victim-sexual-assaults-migrants-could-be-angela-merkels-liberal-refugee
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/11/german-sexual-assaults-lead-to-i-told-you-so-claims-on-muslim-immigrants/
express.co.uk/news/world/641514/MAPPED-How-sex-attacks-are-spreading-across-Sweden-as-police-struggle-with-migrant-crime
voanews.com/content/refugees-sweden-rebuild-trust-sexual-assaults/3248025.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/7577/sweden-migrants-sexual-assault
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/
thelocal.de/20160215/reports-of-three-refugees-in-cologne-attacks-wrong
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-apologise-for-making-fake-suicide-bomber-shout-allahu-akbar-during-counter-terror-exercise-in-a7022196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh nazis
Die haben es prophezeit.

Angela merkel aka femitler, really fucked up germany :') good luck guys

I think I haven't heard about any stabbings in Germany

Islam rats gonna kill em all

Köln oder berlin?

4 stabbed one of them is died

>der 27-Jährige sei in psychiatrischer Behandlung und drogenabhängig.
i bet he lurked here

4 isn't that many.

München

abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.bahnhof-in-grafing-messer-attacke-mann-sticht-vier-menschen-nieder.d4f9275c-e047-44ef-98be-08ec267ac132.html

in the US that would be local news

no loss. they were all probably descended from Nazi war criminals.

as a texan who just traveled to Michigan for an SAE international race, getting international news minutes after it physically happenned makes me appreciate Sup Forums again. even if its a mootless daycare center...

y a 27 year old German stabbed on 4... 1 Died. Hes a Psycho who else walk around without shoes at 5 in the morning

>4 old krauts slashed by a wog on a train
>international news

pick one

he even screamed "Allahu Akbar" which indicates that he wanted to joke around... fit's perfectly in here

I am in Germany, there are no stabbings here.
I can check outside the window again, if you want to be sure.

Alles gut mein freund as long as its not me. Fuck. Next time i visit Germany, better wear a bullet proof vest

It was somewhere in Bavaria.
No one likes Bavarians, so no one cares.

It was a bloody good time, lad.

well.. that is kinda true... but always good to know who's getting stabbed where and by whom

-->

kill yourself Prussian scum

DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

I am prussian my self and love bavaria

Those shitskins cant even stab people correctly :/

no descriptions on CNN about the stabber, except the remarkable specific age of 27, which means they know the identity. by taking this key point, we can determine the stabber is a minority of ethnic origin, probably a muslim refugee/immigrant

Very halal no doubt

they said hes a german on german tv

>tanned German

>save us pls

Yeah right

>rapefugee "german" muslim invader confirmed

nvestigators told the Suddeutsche Zeiting newspaper that witnesses had reported that the attacker had shouted "Allahu Akbar!", the Arabic phrase meaning "God is Great!" during the assault. Merkur reported that the suspect had yelled, "You infidels!", among other statements.
workplace violence maybe?

Probably one of The traumatized Syrian doctors and lawyers that were pouring into my country

VICE News ‏@vicenews 45m45 minutes ago
Attacker 'shouting Allahu Akbar' kills one and injures several in German train

not a real german, he's a rapefugee german

Being proud of this

thoughts on letting muslim immigrants into your civilized, progressive 1st world nations?

where the fuck do you people even get the information that he was a refugee or a migrant?

gnite cucks

britishfag detected.

we are just assuming, since it's confirmed he was muslim. witnesses heard him shouting allah akbar and calling the kraut cucks "infidels" while stabbing them

German media reports cannot be taken seriously since years. Massive Corruption and incorrect facts all the time. Lots of germans have doubts about the news from the official channels (those who get the money from taxes).
The problem is that some of the leading staff in charge is member of parties which political direction is located at left side (Linke, Bündnis '90 die Grünen, etc) and it wouldnt be fitting with theyre program if the imigrants and muslims now doesnt shine like they wanted to let them look like.

Sup Forums level discussion ITT

>it wouldnt be fitting with theyre program if the imigrants and muslims now doesnt shine like they wanted to let them look like

come again?

pic related
sounds like he was a psychotic NEET that was getting into ISIS like territory on the internet. the real danger comes from people who go to syria and come back, not from the refugees themselves.

so the real danger doesn't come from the battle hardened syrians who have been fighting a guerilla war conducting atrocities in the name of islam, claiming to be refugees and seeking 'asylum' in europe? because after all, it's so easy to tell the difference, especially since credentials from syria are issued with such integrity and ISIS hasn't captured government offices with passport printing presses and nobody would ever lie if they had bad intentions

>no danger from refugees
>every western country that has taken them in has experienced massive increases in rape and violence

im not sure you understand the clash between islam and western culture user

im american too and i know mainstream isnt reporting the mudslimes are responsable

I don't like religion.

cnn.com/2016/05/10/europe/germany-bavaria-knife-attack/index.html

interesting how CNN knows the sex and age of the attacker, but cant be bothered to report the witness accounts of "allahu akbar" and "die infidels" much less a picture of the 'german man'.

COINCIDENCE? get the fuck back to your job drone, this is the official state narrative. HUNT DOWN AND DESTROY THIS "V" CALLED FOX NEWS

Gerfag here.
1. The attacker is a German, born in Germany, not a refugee, migrant, son of refugee or migrants etc.
2. He is not a convert. There have been NO indications whatsoever that he's a muslim.
3. He shoutet "Allahu Ackbar" and mumbled something about killing infidels, witnesses say. There are no connections to terrorist organisations as of now.
4. He has a past of drug abuse and psychologial issues.

As far as I can tell, he's not a terrorist, not in any way affiliated with organised terrorism. He's probably a poor sucker who either had a psychological breakdown or something like that. He's literally "just" insane.
I don't like this overblown refugee/muslim bashing, since it's pulling the focus away from real issues in this world and the society, yet people seem to be to eager to blindly follow something ostensibly right, even though it has nothing to do with reality.

>[citation needed]
>pls independent research, not some biased bullshit

kek'd

It'll be German local news soon don't worry fam

Crimes happen every day, doesn't interest me at all.

gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006
>Facebook workers routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers from the social network’s influential “trending” news section, according to a former journalist who worked on the project

abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-found-hillary-clintons-senior-staffer-state-department/story?id=38989504
>The State Department said today it can’t find Bryan Pagliano’s emails from the time he served as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s senior information technology staffer during her tenure there.

Leftist cuck detected

Merely a warmup for tonight's happening.

GTFO with your disinformation.

>The problem is that some of the leading staff in charge is member of parties which political direction is located at left side (Linke, Bündnis '90 die Grünen, etc)

This is literally a lie. The supervisory committee of one of the biggest state channels (ZDF) is almost exclusivly staffed with members of the conservative CDU. There is _not one_ channel that is heavily influenced by leftist parties. Do your research.

>I don't like this overblown refugee/muslim bashing

welcome to the Sup Forums way of looking at things
they're just trolls who are trained shout really loud

>conservative CDU

CDU is quite a ways left from the perspective of the average Sup Forumsler

"Er ist kein Islamist! "
the propaganda at its best

>10 ways to kill a conversation, #1: don't have a conversation, spew insults like a fucking 12yr old

Die in a fucking fire, you retarded cunt. How has my post anything to do with leftism? Beginning this fucking morning, media outlets talk about some islamistic attack, it took hours before info got out that the attacker has a history of drug abuse, psychological problems and irratic behaviour.
And why? Because it's easy to focus on ostensible bullshit, even if it doesn't illuminate the whole story. And you fucking morons buy into it. You're the fucking problem, you're the reason why dictators, governments and special interest groups are able to fuck society over again and again. Motherfucker.

gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

rt.com/news/328628-german-police-officer-refugees/

economist.com/news/europe/21688418-ultimate-victim-sexual-assaults-migrants-could-be-angela-merkels-liberal-refugee

even liberal media concedes the issue
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/11/german-sexual-assaults-lead-to-i-told-you-so-claims-on-muslim-immigrants/

express.co.uk/news/world/641514/MAPPED-How-sex-attacks-are-spreading-across-Sweden-as-police-struggle-with-migrant-crime

voanews.com/content/refugees-sweden-rebuild-trust-sexual-assaults/3248025.html

gatestoneinstitute.org/7577/sweden-migrants-sexual-assault

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

it's almost like you've been living under a rock or avoiding international news. maybe just google and catch up on your years of news

Butthurt much comrade?

implying terrorists are mentally sane, green cuck detected

er ist ein guter Junge
er hat nichts zu tun
ging zur Kirche am Sonntag

Yeah, I know. Still, it gets to me sometimes. It really infuriates me when people are unwilling or unable to loose their mindcuffs once in a while. In more and more "civilised" countries extremism has become a problem to a point where people won't even consider perspectives other then their own. This kills society and progress, and it's a nuisance.
Probably the best not to even argue with these idiots.

nice dubs

thelocal.de/20160215/reports-of-three-refugees-in-cologne-attacks-wrong

>Lots of germans have doubts about the news from the official channels
>citation needed

This is a real issue in the UK. These people start a conversation about Islam, then stop listening if anyone replies. They only want to hear 'Islam is evil'.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-apologise-for-making-fake-suicide-bomber-shout-allahu-akbar-during-counter-terror-exercise-in-a7022196.html

cuck level 1,000 attained

It's pathetic, really. They're focussing on an unknowable hypothetical scenario, keeping everybody else from helping out the real people in need right now. Even if 50% of them could be evil undercover bomb layers, doesn't make it wrong, while we have no way of knowing, to help them not starve or freeze on the streets.

Don't get me wrong.
I'm not denying an increase in violence and sexual assault. Esp. in Sweden, this is a huge problem.
What I'm saying is that the generalisation "refugees are rapists" is a wrong track. Neither sexism nor rape nor sexualised violence have been "imported" by migrants and refugees. They've always been here, yet, in other threads here aswell as in our society, people make fun of rape. It seems like someone is saying "No, all these migrants can't rape and molest our native women! Only native men should be allowed to rape our native women!".

This

People never care about issues like charitable giving, sexual assaults, exploitation of women etc. until it benefits the Islamaphoic agenda. Then suddenly it's an issue.

>tanned German

>being unable to talk without the use of insults
>12yr old detected

How do you even survive in real life? How do you get along with other people? Do you react to anyone who challenges your views like that? Or don't you go out very often? Is your mommy the only person you can talk to? Are you a NEET? Don't worry. It get's better. For now, get lost, there's certainly a trap thread somewhere that needs your attention

you are literally importing people from a culture where women are denigrated and treated as sexual commodities, and the men are entitled to use them like property. and you are suggesting that sexism isn't being "imported"???? have you read about the rapes in the london refugee camps where they are sitting waiting for papers to get processed????

why is it such a difficult logic jump for you? you import people from a stone-age culture who are stuck to a religion that promotes sexism, and you somehow think they assimilate?

they're not allowed to say he's a dirty sandnigger, germany is PC like that. Then if you discuss his ethnicity on an open forum people get all pissy and throw shitfits, yelling that not all sand/niggers are scum. It's hilarious, really.

nothing to do with islam

people have always cared about fixing these problems. since when does adding gasoline to the fire help decrease the flames? maybe importing 80% single, military age male muslims from morocco and algeria is not the way to go about lowering sexual assaults?

LMAO it's actually printed like that in the news. unbelievable, i thought it was just your greentext way of making a joke

Glad to see some people with commonsense.

we don't import anything, we handle the overflow of a region in crisis. only about 5-10% will actually get to stay, because they have reason to.

the only way of teaching them how to live in a modern society is immersion in it. gotta deal with the consequences as they come.
when europe adopted the american world view after ww2, we dealt with the rampant moral devaluation and the epic rise in financial crime. i don't see a difference here.
a society is only successful if it can adapt to the present.

That fact you have to explain this to them proves liberals are literally retarded nigger-loving faggots.

Was it an immigrant, was it, WAS IT?

I believe governments tend to hide minorities to prevent racial polarization. It happens here in the US when a news is reported, it's usually "a man" or "woman" but when it's a white person they show complete mugshots and everything.

I'm a spic and despise media manipulation like this, but I'm gonna need some source for your allegations.

>importing 80% single, military age male muslims from morocco and algeria

citation needed
inb4 stormfront articles

so much wrong here

The user you're talking to already pointed out that he knows there are issues, but feels the wider context show's it's not exclusive to Islam.

You're just proving them right when they suggest 'racists don't listen'.

It IS local news.

if only you had the energy to argue all the wrong there

inb4 Daily Mail or Fox News

you, see this post

fucking imbecile, these people are coming in to use you up. they have no desire to assimilate into your culture. they just see you as a bumbling idiot, a weak fool to take resources from

>2016
>expecting racists to into logic

Saying Islam has nothing to do with it because he is not known to be a muslim is silly. He shouted Allahu Akbar. Even if he doesn't go to a mosque, he could still have been inspired by Islam. Sane or not, you cannot say Islam had nothing to do with it.

you fell for the merkel machine.