Okay Sup Forums so you've finally got a date with a qt trap

Okay Sup Forums so you've finally got a date with a qt trap.
Things are going well, you're really getting along.
The tension is building and you kiss.
The kissing becomes more passionate.
What happens next?

>pic unrelated

To me the next move is to start feeling him/her/them up.
But then do I go for their dick? or their ass?

If I was with a girl I would start to rub or finger her but with a trap I don't know what to do...

HALP!

I'll tell you exactly what happened. Went down and gave me the best blowjob of my life, looking straight at me the whole time, came in mouth, swallowed like a champ. Been with this qt for 6 months now. Shit is cash

greentext?

No can do pilgrim. On mobile. But AMA

Hard ass squeezes during a passionate kiss is always the way to go

Okay.
But if things progress more then what?

With girls it's easy but with traps I don't know, if it was a girl I'd go down on her, so do I do the same? do I have to suck them or rim them?

I'm confused.

I'm asking this as I've a date with a trap on Friday.

Immediately shit post on Sup Forums

Also body pretty much exactly like this but slightly smaller tits. Face unrelated

I wouldn't have a date with a trap to begin with.

Treat her like a girl but avoid the cock, trust me. Most are kind of embarrassed of it

so I should finger/rim them??

Kissing neck, play with her ass real well but tease alot, I wouldn't go for the rim at all on the first date but kind of judge from feeling up her ass if she wants to get fingered or not. Inb4 "she"

Trick question: would you fuck this or a trap if your life depended on it?

Thanks for the tip!!

No prob m8! Also lots of light caressing and breathing lightly on neck drive em nuts!

I'm really thankful for these tips.

yup.

dont you mean those t(r)ips?

And this?

If my life depended on it, that wouldn't even matter. In any normal situation I wouldn't fuck any of them, though.

But what's the answer then, if you had to choose?

YES

Oh shit I didn't even notice! But hey, trust my trips! Also got a pic of this qt?

>qt
>trap

HAHAHA

If I had to chose, the woman.

Interesting that you say this, yet you're on a trap thread. But hey, to each their own. Fucking is awesome, period.

To state my opinion of course.

I vomit

Fair.