Be me. 30 yo

>Be me. 30 yo.
>Girlfriend is 28. Solid 8.5/10
>I am kind of a dark, pain loving angry asshole. I am full of love and forgiveness and compassion but,
>Last 2 years were a disaster. Drug charges. Barely escaped 11 years of prison.
>Roommate and best friend was in jail for 5 monts. Plus Hundreds of dollars of dept.
>Scarred me. Struggling like a motherfucker.
>I am a good person but sometimes can't control myself. Anger issues. Darkness issues.
>Girlfriend had enough. We both love each other but she wants it to end. Very determined and clear about it.
>I was never a person to beg but try to convince her.
>She does not give in. She had enough. She did not have any hope left.
>She is not even angry. That is the worst part.
>She wants her keys and never to see me again.
>I say, "we can fix this, i can fix this" but she doesn't have even a shred of hope.
>After a long talk, a wild idea pops into my head.
>Very seriously i take her hands and say,
>"You know, i used to deny my shame. I always told myself that i am not feeling any shame, i am proud as ever.
>but lately, i have realised that pride is not the opposite of shame, but it’s source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."
>Yes i made mistakes. I have. I struggled, suffered. But i have always followed my own path. And i want to restore my own honor.
>Girlfriend's fortitute is visibly shaken.
>"I have to think about this ok?"
>"You have all the time in the world. I love you."
>Thank you general Iroh. I think you just saved my relationship.

Nice pasta m8

so you just copied something general iroh said to convince her to stay with you, even though you know you're still a cunt? better off if she just leaves you tbh.

this is now a get thread
check them faggots

Op here. If she leaves, i just find another like snapping my fingers. always had. But i want to make her happy truely. And i really love this woman. Not in love, but close, and i will do anything to keep her, even if that means i manipulate her slightly.

What cartoon is that image from?

Avatar: the last airbender. Op's post is pointless if you are not familiar with the character.

>even if it means I manipulate her slightly
You sound like a sociopath man, I'm serious.
Every single thing you have written has sociopath written ALL over it, maybe even psycopath.

>I am a good person but sometimes can't control myself. Anger issues. Darkness issues.

Who the fuck says something like that?
Like, who are you reassuring, the readers or yourself? I hope it's yourself, because what I read very well could be insanity.

I respect insanity, but i am not insane. Also i am not a sociopath. I feel emphaty.

Okay. Well, pretty boring story overall.

Meh, it was mildly interesting

I'll show you who's the boss of this gym.

You think your "intelligence" will always get you what you want, but some day, you will eventually fuck up, and be destroyed.

OP wins with a cartoon quote and all the butthurt faggots bitch about it.

Welcome to new Sup Forums!

Op handled it like a fucking boss, but still, he seems like a manipulative sciopathic asshole.

Hey man its ok, I know what you mean, I have darkness issues too.

Goddamn niggers always stealing my shit. Just last week they broke in and stole my tv, Xbox, and my washing machine. Don't know what they want with a washing machine, thought niggers never washed anything. Didn't take the dryer tho.

I should invest in a gun.

I have mexican issues. Stealing or jobs. Btw, good job OP.

empathy for other sociopaths is not real empathy you lunatic, leave this girl alone before she wakes up to you skinning her alive.

you understand theres no morals here.. we're all manipulative sociopaths.

Just die already

OP here. I would never physically hurt anyone unless it is because to protect myself or someone i care about. But if i absolutely have to, i would destroy anyone.