Mfw Wales vs Slovakia and we can't qualify to this pathetic competition

>mfw Wales vs Slovakia and we can't qualify to this pathetic competition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cOLL_stN3w
youtube.com/watch?v=PkGeV_OrGHU
youtube.com/watch?v=0T6zptMRwPA
youtube.com/watch?v=zEj4jCdHCtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's going on over there brate? We never qualify for shit even though we have great players (t. diaspora faggot)

Same reason u are in diaspora my faggot friend

I don't get it? I know diaspora is cancer but how are we the cause of Serbia's failures in grassdive

fuck you diaspora

fuck you reeeee

Serbia is fucking shit i every aspect of life

>Nemanja fucking Vidic fix mathces in WC and u are wonderin why there is no Serbia in here.
>We are doom

>nemanja vidic match fixing
What happened?

Seems like you need OTTOMAN domination again.

Then you could cheer for the OTTOMAN national team who would use janissaries from Balkanlar for the tean

>Albania was better than Denmark and Serbia in the qualification
ayy lmao

Kek no they just got free gibs points from UEFA

youtube.com/watch?v=5cOLL_stN3w

youtube.com/watch?v=PkGeV_OrGHU

and famos NON-VIDIC match fix
youtube.com/watch?v=0T6zptMRwPA

Serbia got points reduced in qualification for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zEj4jCdHCtk

>first vid
clearly hand

Serbia is much nicer than UK, I'm just here for the £££££££££££

that was in purpose Muhamed
are u fucktarded? do u know what am i talking about

>that was in purpose
proof?
rather looks like you can't produce good players.

Watch
Game was cancelled, Serbia was declared winner but recieved no points.
Then with two games left to play in the group, the decision was overturned and Albania was awarded 3 pts from the game, despite being declared losers the first time around.

If you see how their fans behaved against Switzerland, whistling at Shaq etc, it's pretty obvious they were to blame and not Serbia.

In short we got keked by uefa

if Serbia is so nice why doesn't all your fucking disgusting diaspora just go back?

Serbs and all wogs are literally the niggers of Australia

Did you even read my post? I explained why I live here, it's because of money

Did Albania get any points reduced since they were the ones that flew the drone onto the field and instigated everything?

do you plan to go back?

No they got three points because they were le underdogs

Probably not, Serbian jobs are shit

Albos are fucking scum, like cavemen level of intelligence. Fuckers booed the swiss hymn, and probably half of them have family in Switzerland or maybe even live there. I could understand any other cunt, but booing ther basically 2nd home is really low

>tfw we have to defend yugo's football pride alone this time

Yeah that was what I didn't really understand either.
It's seemed like a lot of players on the swiss team purposely didn't sing the anthem either. It's like they're viewed as traitors which is hard for me to understand. But obviously I live in a country where these things are mostly the other way around, like Emre Mor etc.

People here just dont really care about it, which is why it's a bit strange to watch for me.

Exactly my point. You gloat about what a wonderful place Serbia is but you refuse to actually live there. That makes you a nigger because you refuse to assimilate in the UK.

some things will never change i guess

I think it would be better if we fired the lazy, greedy, spoiled, arrogant main national team and let U19 team play all the matches

What he said is that the reason we're not at the cup and the reason you left Serbia is the same: Serbia is shit in general. Lots of corruption, crime, disagreements etc. Learn proper English while you're there

you should shut your mouths, you whiney little bitches.

you've qualified for what, 3 tournaments in the last 10 years? get a fucking grip of yourselves. you're a small nation with no history of football. you're doing better than you should be.

im 23 and i've never seen my country qualify for a tournament. im part of the only generation EVER in my country that hasn't seen Scotland at a finals. every other generation seen us at almost every world cup prior to 98.

i dont think theres any country in Europe that has been absent for a tournament as long as Scotland. Even the best ever sportsman in the history of our country in routinely BTFO by a Serbian. check your fucking priveledges you Serbian rats.

stop embarrasing our country idiot
why would anyone fix a wc finals match? are you retarded? if there was a desire for match fixing for profit, the maximum importance of a match someone would fix would be a qualifier match (and even then its a big risk) because all eyes are on those wc finals matches and the risk is just too much. Also why would a player want profit from illegal actions when he clearly has the quality to go past the group stage and probably earn a bonus or something, as well as a better contract because it is common knowledge that world cup is where major price increases in players happen
look at our wc qualifiers scores, we were first ahead of spain/france and no one was talking about fixing then
but when someone on our team, no matter how good, fucks up then its "MUH MATCH FIXING & CORRUPTION" bullshit again, also the qualifiers for euro 2012 have gone to shit waaay before match against slovenia, and vidic took that penalty because only he had the balls to do so
had he scored, he would be proclaimed a saint and a church would be built in his honor
but he missed and now fucking children like you shit on serbia, like it isnt enough we didnt qualify for the last 3 big tournaments

>it's a Yugo bantz thread

It's not perfect, the economy is shit, which is why I don't live there. But the food, the people, the country is beautfiul. Also everything is cheap

So move fucking back you cunt.

No, I like the money here

The Balkan countries produce top-tier footballers, yet their FA's are either incompetent or corrupt.

good post

In wc finals you have millions of liquidity, it's much easier to profit large large sums of money without it looking shady by your actions on the market

They are usually both. And in Slovenia for example, winter sports are far more likely to get fundings. Croatia has better conditions for football, but they are fucking incompetent. Serbia and other countries are just too poor and corrupted.

Ah , all the hate. No , we didn't boo the swiss hymn. No , we didnt boo shaqiri or other swiss players. On the contrary , the fans and media have been supporting them all .

buthurt red star fan,dont talk shit about Vidic blah blah

sisaj kurac sirotinjo

>we will never play in euros or world cup

You did well defending yugo's pride back in 2014 WC