Ask an ex drug dealer who lives in Australia anything

ask an ex drug dealer who lives in Australia anything

> will be 100% honest unless it compromises myself
> make it interesting, ask anything, even non-drug stuff =)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did you end up wasting your life away on Sup Forums?

why did you stop?

Have you ever wished any of your customers were more friendly? My dealer always tries to make small talk after the transaction. He'll go off about a bunch of stupid shit while I just want to get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible

I was first introduced to Sup Forums during the last year of highschool, which was somewhat wasteful, though interesting. Had a great girlfriend and fun at highschool

I still used Sup Forums occasionally during the dealing, but moreso now then ever.

> tl:dr, I'm slowly giving up on myself and my future and Sup Forums is distracting me from what I should be doing

He probably needs a friend bro. Dealers need friendz too..

Evening sir.

I stopped dealing about four times in total over the last few years, mostly on breaks for 1-3 months

This time though, I'm probably stopping for good.

> previously had stopped dealing due to issues such as being robbed of everything and needing to back away from crazy drug world characters, or one time taking a break because I was so hazed up in cannabis and trips that I couldnt think straight

> last time though, (About nine months) I was pulled over by police and unexpectedly busted for possession of a large quantity of magic mushrooms, some cannabis, MDMA, cash and drug-related utensils

currently going through expensive court process...

Have you ever had sex with one of your customers?

I had many many friendly customers; I had a very closed circuit customer base and it took a while for me to accept a new customer. (safer and funner)

Although some of my customers would not like to make much small talk, so I tried to make it quick for them. Although I always felt small talk was neccassary in order to make the transaction feel as ordinary as possible; like you were visiting a legit shop on the street

Sometimes, when I rarely had customers come inside one of the houses I operated from, I would talk for quite a while - it was necassary that I didn't have a car pull in and driveaway quickly. THat way I could operate safely for years.

(most times I met people by a car-walk street system)

Small talk was pretty funny situation though.. haha. Sometimes the customers would talk to me way too much and I wanted to go, sometimes it was mutual and sometimes I was too fucking high to notice I was annoying them. Lels.

I totally agree. Although from my perspective of being in the drug world and being in the sober world... many people that are involved forget the line between business and friends

I often considered almost all of my customers as friends, but in reality, when I stopped moving drugs and getting high all the times, you realize it was just business with a facade of friendliness

Sometimes as a dealer, I would play the friend card with people and they would come back for more business because they needed companionship or someone to talk to

> example: a few elderely customers I had, I realized after a while that they were just really lonely and wanted someone to chat with :(

Why don't you sell anymore? Because I'm looking for some e, acid and a regular supply of pot.

Did you cause your wife to have a stroke while she was pregnant?

I'm glad you asked! Yes, twice I did.

Although I generally had a rule of not dealing any hallucinogens to anyone under the age of 18 and no cannabis under the age of 17, there was a fifteen year old girl who I allowed into my circle.... after a long time of teasing and wanting, I was at a mutual friends place hopped up on Dexamphetamine and cannabis, and we had some hot sex.

> girl number 2: She was 22. I was dealing to her and her boyfriend for a long time (they mostly got weed, occasionally LSD and MDMA.) one day, they split up and he moved to another state.

I started taking her out on dates, and paying attention to her. I played hard to get and felt like a king at the time. (working full time as a Landscaper, so I was very fit, and working full time as a dealer also, I had cash and contacts and fun times)

One night I had her over for my 21st party and we fucked all night. We had sex for quite a while afterwards too... was great, and so hot to fuck a customer. She didnt get any discounts either; she would pay for every cone of her cannabis and still have sex.

> mfw we once fucked on a bed that had 600 grams of cannabis and $3000 in cash; I proceeded to bag up all the cannabis we had sex on and sold it

(I usually had pretty high standards with the drugs I sold, but we were both high and it was pretty fucking hot at the time) :)

I answered in an above post; basically I was caught by the police.

If you are looing for e, acid and pot: my word of advice is to go through the troublesome process of getting bitcoins and purcashing online.

Most acid sold now are 2c*** chemicals, and most mdma pills AND crystal are substitutes now; substitute chemicals are an exploding profitable market now.

Plus its difficult to find quality street or closed circuit dealers in my opinion.

All of my drugs except cannabis came from online (although I went through other people for it) and had a reputation for top quality product.

Darknets are 100% worth it.

No, I've never had (or plan to) have a wife, and I'm not an abusive person.

what did you you spend the money you earned from selling drugs? (apart from buying more drugs)

Cheers for the advice bro. Got any tips on websites? I'm not after bulk quantity though, just occasional fun.

I've always been fairly good with my finances. I paid for my usual bills with legit money.

The illicit money, I usually just kept investing it back into the business; I had a determination at the time to build a successful long-term drug network.

Spent drug money on:
> buying larger and larger bulk orders of cannabis and hallucinogens and MDMA
> allowed me more flexibility with normal finance (e.g. always paid for top fuel for my car)
> also paid for drivers to deliver some orders, and paid for my expensive cannabis habit at the time (average of three cones an hour from waking up to falling asleep)

Lost it all in four seperate incidents; was robbed of ~$35,000 dollars, then robbed of ~$10,000 dollars, ~$2000 dollars and finally the police nabbed the last of it at approximately $5000

=(

Most darknet vendors cater specifically for personal use orders anyways =)

1. heavy research on how to buy and use bitcoins (will take a while to first understand, but eventually it will be easy and worth it)

2. visit deepdotweb.com - they have a list of all the good and current standings darknet markets and reviews.

3. always use TOR for orders. :)

You're an absolute champ.

No u r

Have you used much LSD before?

oi cunt, what areas did you run?

Good evening fellow!

I cannot tell you which areas I operated in, though I can say at my peak, I did a lot in medium sized urban town; ocassionally I would drive or pay drivers to go to a much larger capital city, though most was in the urban city

> May I ask what kind of drug network is in your area sir?

Favourite drug?

Only the once. It was a heap of fun. I didn't like jazz while on it lol. It made me feel sick because of the inconsistency of beat progression.

I wouldn't mind micro dosing lsd.

Magic mushrooms....... I've tripped on them between 15-25 times, been a trip sitter for a lot of people, taught some how to pick and sold a lot of them.

> such learning, such beauty, such fun
> also such scare, much epiphany, some horrible moments

First time I ever had a run in with police was for being under the influence of twenty grams of shrooms in public.

Whats your favourite drug?

(oh, and sugar is now a fave drug of mine... very addicted)

You're a fucking scumbag and I hope you get hammered in court.

Does it feel bad knowing you had a hand in creating degeneracy and ruining people's lives?

True? Haha, who knew jazz could be offputting. Ive had many a magical moment on LSD, and some scary ones!

Microdosing isnt bad at all, good for creativity and understanding. :)

I highly recommend you try shrooms some time!

> shrooms: more spiritual + you can pick them yourself for free in the right weather and place

by definition society being a voluntary & cooperative construct rather then a violent prohibitionary one has the choice to choose between all 6

Use to do shrooms a fair bit back in Melbourne. We would go out to the outer suburbs and pick them from people's front yards.

Did them a couple of times in Bali as well. One time I ended up in a karaoke bar with a group of people I didn't know but they loved me because I was "crazy." They kept saying "Hati hati bulla gilla" or something to that effect, which translated to caution crazy white boy.

Thank you and I understand where you come from.

Please realise that not all drug dealers are the same, for example, there is a big difference between:

Dealer 1: sells cannabis, methamphetamine and heroin. Rips people off, steals and attacks people. Sells to people he shouldnt

Dealer 2: sells cannabis, magic mushrooms, LSD and MDMA. Only sells to a good crowd, does not rip off and is not involved in bad drugs or other crimes. Holds a legitimate job.
Doesnt sell trips to someone who cannot handle it.
(e.g. most of my customer base were full time working adults and I considered myself like dealer two.)

I used amphetamines rarely for personal use, but never sold it.

> also, I now understand that the overuse of cannabis is not helping people move forward with there life, but I feel that most of my previous customers benefitted from its use.

Says the guy posting on one of the most destructive forces of the modern world.

How's that hipocrisy working out for you?

Do you know who robbed you?
Any plans on revenge?

Good words sir! That has made me rethink that image.

It's our own choices that has made up this social construct.

haha, "caution crazy white boy"

Funny stuff.

I was onced drunk and high on Ritalin at a party with Polynesions who called me DJ "Palagi" or DJ "whiteboy" xD

know anyone with access to a good peyote plant, some mescaline or peruvian tourch?

Thanks for the advice tonight druganon but I have to hit the gym tomorrow at 5 so I'm going to bed now. Thanks for the links and hope you stay out of trouble.

Also ex dealer Ausfag

You sound like the most beta drug dealer ever
-who doesn't fuck hot chicks for free drugs
- who only deals weed acid and mdma the money lies in the heavy shit
- you got robbed twice seriously dude you get robbed once you go round and take your shit back and some or get a few junkies to do it for a hit

Dealing is an Alpha game nobody walks over you and nobody crosses you

One bit of advice you ever take it up again get a big or crazy friend that you trust

I was also an unoffical therapist for some people. Talking with elderely people and doing odd-jobs for them. Talking with customers through their relationship difficulties. Guiding people safely through LSD and magic mushroom journies. Limiting the amount of MDMA I sold in clubs

> for example, a guy who was totally fucked at a club once asked to buy more MDMA from me. I refused and told him he was already was too wasted.

> later that night, I found out he had gotten into a fight with security and was in hospital because some other dealer some two extra pills (which were meth, not molly) on top of how already fucked he was

There are good dealers broski.

Sup OP, small dealer for years because I prefer getting contacts now and then actual be an active dealer. Any tips for a "starter"?

In saying that I respect your view on selling to the right people shared the same view and have seen people be seriously hurt for selling to teenagers or young girls

Haha, I agree sir. Although Sup Forums has opened my eyes up to a lot of the true depths of the human psyche! Some good, some bad... mostly bad though. I say Sup Forums is worse than many drugs in how it reduces a mans capability.

Not op but
Quit while you are ahead.
Drug friends ain't real friends

Do you think birds are important?

There are people and people. Not all drug friends just want to be friends because of them

Not op but ofc birds are important or would you like to live in a world full of insects everywhere? It would bothers us humans and a lot of other animals
> being this serious lol
> tl;dr: yes they are

The first peoples who robbed me of roughly $35000 were a highly reputable underground gang of ice users. Not just one lone crazy tweaker, a serious network of home invasion criminals and drug pushers. I simply cut the connections involved with them and worked hard to rebuild what I lost. No revenge; it was my fault for fucking up and trusting someone I should not have. Simply a lesson.

Second time: I was sleeping at friends place and he had a workmate over. The workmate stole one of my bags which had $10000 worth of cannabis a left during the night.

I had people try to hunt him down. We almost lured him into a setup once where we would get $5000 worth back. He escaped, and was permanently freaked out for a while. He quit his job and moved out of town.

Thanks for your thought provoking and quick response.

Oooohhh.... thats a hard one. I was dealing for years and sold cannabis, LSD, magic mushrooms, DMT, some RC's.... but mescaline? Even on the darknets it was hard to find.

The only chance you have there friend is searching multiple darknet markets and searching for domestic vendors with mescaline crystal.

OR you can order the cactus online and make your own extract.

Cheers. Good to here you are going to the gym. Some stoners forget that other activities besides getting high are good too.

Funny you say stay out of trouble: I have been staying out of trouble for nine months since it went down; except tomorrow for the first time Im going to pick up some amphetamines. :) and :(

Dont mention it

I just have an intense bias against dealers and drugs in general from seeing too many of my friends waste their lives because they spend their money on drugs and can't pass a drug test. Or drop out of college and sports programs for the same reason. Also, my brother's schizophrenia was exacerbated by his pot smoking in high school and a my best friend's childhood buddy OD'd on heroin.

Drugs are a fucking cancer.

San Pedro cactus has masculine in it doesn't it? You can buy that at the Sunday markets. Hell, people have that shit growing in their front yards.

>I just have an intense bias against user and Sup Forums in general from seeing too many of my friends waste their lives because they spend their time on Sup Forums and can't talk to normies. Or drop out of college and sports programs for the same reason. Also, my brother's schizophrenia was exacerbated by his shitposting in high school and a my best friend's childhood buddy OD'd on 7chan.

>anons are a fucking cancer.

I had a policy of rarely going for customers in order to sustain trustworthy relationships and a healthy reputation.

1. So.... you would give free or discounted drugs to girls for sex? Thats paying for it. I didnt pay for it.

2. I didnt want cash. I dealt in order to get quality, good substances into the area at a fair price from a safe source. My existance allowed hundreds and hundreds (maybe even thousands) of people to have spiritual trips, good rolls at clubs and fun times with weed.

You on the other hand, may have been the reason that someone assaulted his wife from a meth comedown, wasted his life on heroin or created theft on the streets or an OD horror story.

Fuck alpha, or beta, I was a bit of both and was just trying to be a good person.

>masculine
>mescaline

Fix'd

thanks for the advice mang. Yeah I've been looking everywhere for a decent grower but the best I can get is a single plant which is nowhere near enough for a decent trip.
Guess I'll either have to super cultivate or look for refined stuff deepnet

Yes and no, Some types of San Pedro do, others have been bred out of producing the proper chemical mixture.
I've been looking around for a decent high yield plant, guess I'll give some San Pedro a try and see if I can get lucky with a seller who doesn't realise what they've got

Hello hello. Being an active dealer means changing your lifestyle to suit it. This could mean a seperation from family and your current relationships.

But its better to simply start small.

> have weed available 24/7 - always purchase it yourself, do not borrow.
> select a trusted crowd; its better to deal to one person safely once a week for years than to rush around dealing to strangers just to try amp up your sales

Just take it slow and steady. Establish yourself as a trustworthy and reliable dealer and you will build a trustworthy and reliable customer base.

Who was the sketchiest dude/girl you ever met whilst dealing? Obviously don't give their name, but I love stories of retarded, sketchy ass people.

Do you ever regret dealing at all?

I agree not-OP

I realize only after all the drug haze that drug friends are not real friends; its a false world the drug game.

Ive seen and heard of other dealers getting it a lot worse than I ever did. I had a fantastic run for years, few get that.

Hell yes, birds are important.

I now work in environmental conservation and you realize how important birds are to our ecosystem. Without them, many other functions in nature would fail.

>Most acid sold now are 2c*** chemicals
Man, I'm no dealer, but I've sold darknet cid to a few people outwith my circle of friends. Having them meet you somewhere by chance and tell you that it's the best they've ever had, that it's the first time they've been sold real LSD, it's the best feeling ever.

I definitely see what you mean. "Drugs" has a bad connotation to it and involves so much.

But drugs are all about time, place and setting.

Different people.... different drugs.... different environments.... all have different outcomes.

It's like saying "Water is cancer"' because it drowns some people and causes floods which wreck peoples lives and homes. But water is also good for cleaning our bodies and for drinking....

Well, I'm from Eastern Yurop and not sure whether I should even consider darknet. Any advice in particular?

Yup! San Pedro is the one. It's legal to grow in Aus', but not legal to extract. =)

Although itll take years and years to grow the cactus from seed.

10/10 reply

When I first got into dealing, I was very naive about drugs; I basically smoked weed once and thought
"yknow what, Im going to get straight into dealing" with zero experience in the drug world.

Three months in, I was dealing hard because I could get away with it. I was clever and always seemed like a sophisticated honest citizen with nothing to do with drugs.

Anyways, because I quickly learned, I stuck with weed, LSD etc because of the horrors of hard drugs.

Anyways, one day I make a contact for large amounts of cannabis.

> didnt realize he was a tweaked out ice head

But he was reasonably priced, available 24/7 and always had good quality.

Anyway, police started doing raids around the area, and this bulk ice and cannabis dealer thought it was ME who was bringing the heat around the area from police.

Gives me a stern warning one day, by telling me two stories of people he has killed and buried in the past.

> one day, police raid a house nearby his.

That night, I call up to get a usual order.

When I arrive, Im told to sit down. He begins speaking really slowly about whats been happening. Im surrounded by him and at least six others ice heads. They block all the escapes. He starts telling me he is going to kill me for what I've done unless I bring him $3000 by tomorrow.

He starts choking me. I pass out from being choked. I wake up a little while later. as soon as I wake up, he beats me up and cuts me with a pair of scissors.

I leave the house and live in absolute paranoia for the next six months.

> learn to never buy, sell or get involved with ANY type of abuse, heavy drugs or bad criminals

years later, I got robbed of that 35k... mistakes made.

Sometimes yes. I realize I could have gone down a different path and been something else.

But mostly; no. I learned a lot about myself, how to do reputable business. I learned a lot from halluicongens. I got an insight onto many different peoples lives; a drug dealer has a unique perspective in society.

And I had a LOT of fun throughout.

Do I regret it? No.
Do I wish I could have done some things differently? Yes.

Yes, great feeling isnt it? Knowing that you gave people the real experience, the true gift of conssiouseness. The authentic experience.

Good on you dude, keep up the authenticity.

Darknet = generally safe, secure, no middlemen, good prices, quality substances, big range, anytime

The only downside to darknet: waiting for mail to arrive (better than most dealers anyway)

And the process of getting and using bitcoins.

darknet > dealers most circumstances.

Thanks!
Anyways, supposing one would choose cid...and it is sold in micro's - 10. For a first timer, should one consider at least 2tabs?

Street dealers are always talking up "double dipped" and "triple dripped" shit.

In reality, the dose depends on what the manufacturer puts in it. e.g. I used to buy and sell 200ug tabs: most people only needed HALF a tab of it.

For a first timer: it's not about how many tabs you take, it about how many micrograms are on the tab.

Luckily, another benefit of darknet: vendors sell acid with all the information about it. They will tell you whether they are 100, 150, 200 or evening 300ug tabs.

Buy the amount you want for a trip.

check
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

did you get your suppy directly from growers or second hand

OP here.

Im going to bed now.

I used to be a 24/7 cannabis and hallucingen dealer who loved his life and health.

Now I am an environemental convservationist who is using Sup Forums and getting fat from eating the wrong foods and not exercising

Any tips on life from me?

Honestly, be reputable and do things well.
Play some sport,
eat more fucking vegies and fruit.
Do some activities which ARENT drug related.

And take magic mushrooms at least once and realize we are all one.... its harder to be a violent or bad person when you realize everything is you.

Fuck im tired and sick of life. Although I love my job!

Peace. Thanks for the questions.