Why is it seen as super acceptable for two girls to experiment...

Why is it seen as super acceptable for two girls to experiment, but then when two guys do it it's seen as a much weirder thing?

Why is being gay mostly seen as a bad thing for men, but as a positive for girls?

Good with women: Two chicks at the same time.

Bad with dudes: Fuckin' faggots!

Basically, there are two types of men. Men, and faggots that have sucked dick. Sorry - but there ya go.

This is b8?

call it bait, or call it the truth...whatever makes your little faggot butthole happy.

This is a question
You're not answering it at all, you're reinforcing what I said.

Gay

The question suggest the attitudes of society. And that's the answer. Quit being a little faggot bitch, and go live your life how you see fit.

Because gay Christians, pastors, and conservatives wanted to cover up their faggotry which has taken place for centuries. So now their hypocritical homophobia runs rampant in society. Anyways, good people don't give a fuck who you fuck or love, whether they agree with it or not. What happens in your bedroom, your head, and your "heart" is your business.

What happens in your ass, though...

Is also your own business.

That's not nice

do you know where you are? I mean....really. You know where you are right?

I do, Sup Forums can be a meanie I get that...but it'd be nice for a polite comment every once in a while

because guys are fucking retarded, also, i don't think girls see gays as something bad, i think girls see gay guys the same way guys see gay girls, i don't really know tho, any girls around?

wow....you must be new. I kinda don't want to crush you.

reminds me of the time I was playing truth or dare with some friends.
>be me
>be 18
>friend gets dared to suck my dick
>do it for lols
>he starts sucking
>keep calling him a dirty faggot who enjoys that sort of stuff
>realise a real man doesn't stop until he finishes a task
>he keeps sucking
>realise a real man wouldn't just take from friends
>return blow job to him
>we both blow the best nut of our life

polite comments are not the way we argue here, don't take it as something personal but everyone is mean here, not because they don't like you but because the message gets across better with mean words than without them.

Fucking faggots.

Two girls are hot. Two men are fucking faggots. Dick sucking faggots.

Gross.

Two girls are hot as hell.

because lesbians has still female taste on it you can still see the girl side usually the lesbians 1 of them is the (male) but the other is still the female, while in gays, you have almost zero female-girl taste which loose's intrest and dosent deliver to you the girl part to satisfy you.

A number of reasons, OP.

1. Women are inherently more attractive than men. Women know it, men know it. To quote Seinfeld, a woman's body is a work of art. A man's body is like a Jeep. It's for getting around. Therefore, two women going to town on each other is inherently twice as beautiful. Two men making out is inherently twice as disgusting.

2. Homophobia is everywhere, but 90% of straight homophobic men are completely hypocritical in the sense that they are turned on by lesbians. They'll never admit this, of course, because they're either a) fucking delusional about whatever religion they belong to, b) not at all self-aware, or c) embarrassed to do so.

3, We've been conditioned to see lesbians as sexy and gay men as fucking faggots. It's that simple. Sad, but simple. Has a lot to do with the whole "macho" thing that most men try to pull off, but really don't. Especially in minority culture.

Traps still count as straight right?

Nigger, I'm not new, I am fucking around...I know Sup Forums and it's dick rating cocksucking loli loving faggot infested fuck hole, faggot

I don't know if i understood you well but that concept is also present in gay relationships, there is one that gibs dick and another one that takes it and acts shy-ish and that kind of stuff... well, not in all gay relationships but in a lot of them.

its not, any showing of affection in any medium that isn't between me and my chosen consort is disgusting. utter barbaracy

A female's sexuality isn't denigrated as much by being the receptive partner in a sexual act, because she is biologically wired to carry children.
She does the selecting.
A woman who is seen as helpless isn't see as less sexually appealing and to some men this might appeal even more. Her sexual value is not predicated on her maintaining control of herself or being able to find and produce provisions. She is not less capable at birthing a child by being less aggressive and risk taking but rather the opposite.

A man's sexuality is suppose to be proceptive.
Men do the courting and make the offers.
A man who is seen as helpless is see as an inferior mate because a part of his pair bonding appeal to her is predicated on his ability to provide for and protect her.
Conversely, a man who is sexually receptive and submissive is lower status as his agency and self dependency is undesirable in a potential long term mate. Men who are capable of acting on resolutions to problems or any affectation of is a sign of his mate value.

A guy who gets raped up the ass is weak. This implies he is less capable of action and of low sexual value to society. Men are held to take care of themselves.
A girl who gets raped up the ass is a victim. She should be protected and taken care of so she could have kids and the tribe can continue. Women will always be provisioned for.

> OP
> webm related

ADHD club?

I think estatics are kinda important in this too. Men are seen as rough, women are seen as elegant. Two elegant people kissing looks really beautiful. Two rough people kissing.... not so much.

It's kind of like denying what it means to be a man. If you kiss another dude you lower yourself to the level of a feminine faggot, and what is a faggot good for? Nothing. They're not men any more. They're just disgusting, degenerate faggots.

This type of thinking is absolutely retarded, and these kind of people are the absolute worst.

Two girls kissing is usually attention whoring and pisses me off the most. However, I don't need to see anyone sucking each other's mouth. Neither gay nor straight. Do that shit at home.

Being gay isn't the problem. They accept that they're gay.
It's the faggots that think liking a body with tits and a dick isn't gay, when in reality It's just as gay.

>estatics

Aesthetics you dumb fuck

Get over yourself, you fucking neanderthal.

virgin detected

Even if they refuse to admit it, how is that a problem? Does it effect you in any way, shape, or form? No.

People take homosexuality way too personally, and OP, that's the answer right fucking there.

not unless you do it for the power trip, absolute dominance and total subjugatio and humilliation.
Gang members do this, even in the UK, most get a fag to do it though but if the hatred is there they will do it themselves..argument is that you totally own their soul and that will drive the victim crazy and even to suicide, a much harsher punishment then a bullet in the face or a beat down

What a fucking tryhard. Summer has come early this year.

Except that they're all secretly into dudes and don't want to admit it, because they think it makes them less "macho".

No one is 100% either way, unless they've been traumatized in some way. Everyone is bisexual on some level.

Legit answer

Because even if we live in an era of PC bullshit you cannot delete instincts and thousands of years of adaptation. We are animals, instinctively men are seen as dominant and strong, females as the opposite, men acting like females triggers our insticts to react disgusted. Sorry to break it to ya but no amount of brainwashing by the media will ever change the way humans act and feel.

Its this simple: men and women are different.

You're working from the assertion that theyre both the same, so the stigmas attached to sex should be the same. This is retarded.

Holy fucking shit this. As a half-faggot myself, I especially agree with part 1.

As a faggot, no. But don't let it get you down. Sexuality isn't "binary." You're not gay or straight, it's more like a percentage of each.

It's the truth, faggots. You know it deep down but the moment that cock touched your lips you lost a part of yourself. If not a part of your utility in the eyes of just about everyone then certainly your dignity. There is no reality where being a faggot isn't mentally ill and degenerate behavior.

Modern society may argue otherwise but group behavior has never been that predictive. We'll probably get to the point where gays can walk down the street with giant dildos strapped to their heads before people realize that its fucking disgusting and we start to medicate queers again. Personally, I am looking forward to this but for now I don't want anything to do with faggots. It honestly disgusts me just thinking about it and I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that in real life -- I'd be uncomfortable being around you.

Not only that, I'd be repulsed by your faggot voices, your faggot appearances, and the thought that when you go home at night you'll be taking it in the ass. Absolutely disgusting, the lot of you, and I hope to god that you kill yourselves. Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I have some dicks to suck.

Ever wonder how straight men end up having gay children? It's because the women they're with are gay, giving their bi-gay genes to the children.

This mostly, except at this point in society it doesn't matter if a male isn't the alphamale. Basically it's your biology being an asshole.

how is it gay? gay guys don't like traps.

I'm gonna speak for myself and say insults don't help your case at all. If I do engage with an edge lord I ignore their stupid name calling. Inadvertently this winds them up quite a bit mind.

topkek

You are a disgusting degenerate and society will be better off when you and anyone like you are gone.

A girl plays with Tonka toys? Not a problem.

A boy plays with Barbie dolls? Oh hell no.

Spot on.

Because how am i supposed to have respect for a horny fuck who likes bending over and getting his ass fucked by another guy? To me gays are no better than aninals in manners and respect. Its not hot, its not love, its not natural its just two horny guys who want their assholes stuffed by a cock to cum.

Lel, you sound gay. Literally.

>>/feelsthread/

In other words, if you don't personally care for something, it's disgusting and wrong.

Way to think logically, you fucking twat.

>just as gay
Not really. Sexuality comes in varying degrees. Someone can be mostly gay, bust still get turned on by tits. Just like someone could be mostly straight but still get turned on by having a dude suck his dick. So in the case of traps, it could appeal to either of these situations. The feminine appearance appeals to the straight part of your sexuality and the cock'n'balls appeals to the faggot part of your sexuality. Is that simple enough for you knuckledraggers?

Get out faggot

there is nothing more manly than banging a dude, seriously that is the manliest thing you can do, and to do so top/bottom and still bang qt sluts like a stud means you are an alpha

How is it super acceptable for two girls to experiment? Theyre called sluts and disrespected by pretty much anyone who's not a pussy sex craved teenage virgin. Gays are just disgusting on the other hand, its like 2 dogs during summer time.

Get lost, degenerate fucktard.

maybe 15 years ago, but now its considered ok for women to be whores

Because they're human beings. How should I have respect for someone dumb enough to vote for X presidential candidate? How should I have respect for someone with X views on race or religion? How should I have respect for someone with X sexual preferences? Because they're human beings. As long as you're not infringing on someone else's rights, you deserve to be respected to some extent.

there are more cells in the human brain than their are brains in the whole body

Im just grossed out by most faggots' behaviour. Ive met a few nice gay guys but still felt uncomfortable near them. Enjoying another man's dick just isn't something i can respect. Maybe itll change one day.

Because everyone accepts that the female form is beautiful. The straightest girls I know can appreciate another sexy girl. Guys are just meh in comparison.

Why is it OK for men to be whores? Also, no it's not. Women who are sexually active and explore their sexuality are still looked down on.

Guys are expected to know exactly what they're doing and what they want at all times because we're meant to lead and be strong always. Experimenting shows you don't know what you want and are confused or want to take less responsibility in your role as a man.
Women are known to not know what they want so them wanting to fuck each other is acceptable.

disclaimer: I don't really believe what I just wrote I just understand people, I don't care if people are gay or straight or trans or identify as a toaster.

I have the weirdest boner right now

What im saying is i lose a lot of respect for someone who's gay. If hes a good guy and not a whore ill be fine with that, I dont despise gay people or treat them like shit, i just have a harder time liking them.

Enjoying Breaking Bad just isn't something I can respect.

For what reason? Why does that immediately make them less likable or respectable?

Because God doesnt want gay couples ffs

IK youre sarcastic but thats exactly it. Im just being honest, i lose respect for gays like a lot of people lose respect for feminists or fanboys. Doesnt mean i hate them all unconditionally.

>god
Top kek, user!

feminism

Enjoying dicks up your ass is just not a good first impression to me. Anyways g2g

You understand that it's retarded right? I get it if you lose respect for the vocal minority, but every group has a vocal minority.

Because I'm still a virgin at age 25 and I'm very insecure around people who already had sex.

its not, i cant stand man whores, they think they can get any women they want. And even if they cant they think any woman who looks at them wants to fuck them, its degenerate, and the issue now is the women who are slutty enough to fall for their bullshit. There are alot of unloyal sluts out there and personally i am ok with sex, just find someone you like to fuck and fuck them alot

quality>quantity

That's a personal opinion m80. No reason to hate someone else for having a different opinion as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

because being gay turns you into a pussy but girls are pussies to begin with, so they dont fall from very high

>post ending with 2016 get

People who like traps = gay. That's just fact.

It's not the tits you are MAINLY attracted to. Yes, you may like the tits on a trap. Yes, they man doll themselves up with make up and look nice in a dress.

BUT

It very much seems as though people who like traps are actually attracted to the cock between their legs. Which makes you either bisexual, or gay.

Because a lot of uneducated and scared men seem to think as two girls not as a sexual orientation but as a tool to please themselves (two gurls awesome hurrdurr gonna fap) that meaning that in the end women still are a tool for pleasure for a lot of people.

Experiment with whatever you feel curious, in the end, you live for yourself, not for any of this fucking faggots' opinion.

It's God's way of commenting
>2016
>having this view

Social stigma.

Also, I know plenty of women who would not want to be gay or consider it good for them.

Shouldn't base everything off what you see on the web, bub

See

>as long as it doesn't harm anyone
is my point exactly

Most of these sluts and man whores are liars and cheat , and insult other peoples intelligence by lying about their whore ways. Then when the person questions their intentions, they flip out and act like "how dare you accuse me or even ask "

in the end the person who is cheated on was right but has to live through wondering if they are crazy for having negative thought of their significant other, and meanwhile its cognitive dissonance up the ass, so fuck off mate it does hurt people

if people want to sleep around kudos to them but dont expect or dare try to have a relationship and most of all dont try to settle down after you whored around, no one wants that shit

Well said

Is that a mantra to keep yourself thinking that there are people inferior to you? Is that a way to cover your miserable fucking simpleton life? Go on, if it makes you sleep better. You're still scum

Your bad experience doesn't extend to everyone. Not everyone is that shitty, in fact most people aren't.

How are they different? It's not about having to like dicks but not immediately repulse it as evil

You do realise not every lesbian is a supermodel. Get out of your mom's basement and go see the real world

reaffirmed what I said.

Bisexual ("I like both!") or gay ("I like that cock!")

Doesn't matter how attracted you may or may not be to the tits on a trap. Liking the cock = some amount of homosexuality. Which is still gay.

So, how many pretty boys told you they wouldn't touch you with a stick? Or is this something your dad said and you just repeat it?

Yeah but shitty gays are the loudest