How to seriously fuck someone's car up with little evidence?

How to seriously fuck someone's car up with little evidence?

water in petrol tank

rather sugar. or worse; MILK

this, pour shit into their gas tank, look up liquids that will fuck shit up

I think if you add salt into the gas tank its rip car.

Don't fuck with another man's car.

It's my cheating whore ex's, so no worries.

How much water?

here's a good one for u OP, get fish sauce & pour it into the scuttle panel which is just underneath where the windscreen wipers are mounted.

I had a mechanic tell me that Hersey's Kisses will melt the fuel screen and get into the tank quicker and fuck a car up.

Bought a locking gas cap after that.

How much sugar?

Slash three tires. If four are slashed, insurance will cover it. Not three though.

Good ol kiwi in the exhaust.

Do you stuff that in beak 1st ?

Dont be a pussy. just be a man and get over it. if you really want to get revenge become successful. start lifting and get in shape as well.

How many do you think would work?

Dump milk into vents below windshield. Won't fuck the car up, but it will smell terrible in a week.

Be a man and go and fuck other bitches

Working on it.

Zip-tie on the driveshaft/axles... the ticking noise will provoke concern.

Well he told me "some" but that's pretty jive to do.
This user's got the right idea:

Bologna and eggs on paint job over night, better in the hot sun.

Wear gloves.

remove spark plugs car no start without plugs

Also, post her nudes

This. The paint is fucked after this shit happens. Almost as bad as a bucket of acetone.

just petrol bomb it

Underrated post.

Winner!

Fox piss in the vents

Also snap old keys off in the locks

Paint stripper on bonnet , just a small spot in direct vision so he has to look at it everyday

Water in fuel tank , 2-4liters is good

This

*salt water

Superglue in the tyre's air valves.

Owner won't notice for weeks.

piss on her windshield the smell of piss will stay for ever in her car and every time she starts the AC the whole car will smell like rotten piss

you can also pour some other disgusting smelling shit over her windshield just make sure it flows in the rainsink of the windshield

>put stuff in fuel tank
>take out spark plugs
>do stuff to the engine

You are all either 12 or live in the third world, cars have had locking gas caps and hoods that unlock from inside the car as standard since the 90s.

>683589632

This OP

Put brake fluid in a super soaker and go nuts. It will destroy any paint it touches.

Also put sugar in the gas tank to actually immobilize and permanently damage the car. Water works too.

Get one of those pumps for spraying weeds, fill with gasoline, spray everywhere underneath hood.
Gasoline dissolves rubber, and as a bonus it might ignite when she turns it on.

cut car brake lines maybe kill her but oh well

I have no idea if this will work btw, just thought it would be original.

checked mate

Sticky tape a small can of deodorant into their exhaust. The increased back pressure should lean it out, make it run hot, heat up the fumes, and blow up the can. Fragments throughout chassis and destroyed muffler. People say a cigarette lighter but high performance vehicles pop flames bigger than a lighter exploding on a regular basis and any decent muffler should handle that okay.

new ventiles are like 50$

this is what i said here

This. You pussy. I stabbed the shit out of my friend for cutting my brakes.

Luckily she drives an old ass rickety truck so any of this is doable.

Pour milk down the outside of their windshield. It'll feed into the heater core and smell like shit for the remainder of the vehicle's life.

Put a wine cork in his exhaust tube

do this OP
it's nasty and she can't prove it

Are you retarded or yes?

>fox piss in vents
Where the fuck do you get fox piss?
Should he wait around forests and then grab foxes by their dicks when they're about to pee just to fuck someone's car up?
Why the fuck even fox piss? Sure, it might have a specific odour of stench, but there are worse things than piss (fish sauce, rotten milk, rotten orange juice etc)

>break off old keys
Now what are the fucking odds he has thr keys?
Also, even if he did, it's not hard to take them out once broken. My apartment's lock had the same problem, you just need a long, thin needle and tweezers
>paint stripper
Whatever
>water in fuel tank
No, salt in fuel tank. Water can make car go boomboom whereas salt just fucks it up eternally with nerve gas for automobiles

Poop on windshield
>Turns on wipers to clean it off
>Poop smeared all over windshield
Dubs get

I'm planning on taking a gas can with me to put it in so it doesn't look suspicious, should I mix it with a little gas first?

Checked

>How to seriously fuck someone's car up with little evidence?

The gas cap will probably locked or opened from the inside of the car, so forget that.

Get a good pair of side-cutters, crawl under the car and cut everything you can. There will be wiring harnesses, brake lines, transmission lines, all should be easily cut with side-cutters, also tire valve stems.

Acetone does nothing to remotely modern automotive epoxy paint.

How do you plan on getting it in? Don't just about all modern cars have a door over the cap that can only be released from inside the vehicle?

Spray some of this stuff on the paint.

Put Glitter in the Air conditioning

You can pry it open with a screwdriver. The pin that keeps the fuel door shut is just plastic and pretty flimsy.

Valve Lapping compound in Gas tank.

>FABULOUS

oh, in that case, no I won't help you, you petty little boy. "Oh, my woman had sex with someone else (because she wasn't satisfied by me) so I am going to do teenage pranks on her"

fuck off and grow up,

Throw popcorn on the hood and roof and walk away. Watch as seagull/bird beaks peck the fuck out of it. The shit is just a bonus.

But srsly don't do it to a classic car.

The truck is older so all it has is a latch that opens the gas tank from the outside then you unscrew the cap. It's an older car so no locking caps or anything needing to be infiltrated.

true word

Nah, if you understood the story, you would be doing the same thing.

ignite thermite on the cars hood.

No story posted.

It's a long ass one, but I'll tell it if you want.

Step 1: lube your little evidence
Step 2: stick your little evidence in the cars exhaust
Step 3: do repeatedely until ejaculation

goodluck op

please do.

Kekd

I was in a good relationship in college that went on a couple years so I made the decision to try and find a job in the town I went to school at to stay close by and I DID succeed in finding a job, took the first one I got an offer from, arranged to move in with two drinking buddies who I met through my ex. Unfortunately I made some mistakes, lost the girl, was really messed up by it. I ended up eventually getting over her and decided to hit the dating scene again and met this girl from where I grew up who went to another college. We kind of hit it off, started dating, dated for a bit.

Drain oil from engine, and unplug oil pressure switch. They will drive it til it stops as the oil light won't come on. No woman will look for it with the ignition on.

Bleach would fuck the engine up.

This girl had all sorts of issues, an invariable amount, and I tried my best to help her but couldn't really. She made the decision to stop going to school and withdraw this past semester. So we were about to split up because of the school thing because I grew up with the notion that it doesn't matter what you're doing in life as long as you're doing something. So we had met previously last summer because she was working in the town next to mine, and like you know, I live in my college town. We were doing work for her company and ended up meeting. So once she decided to withdraw from school she decides to move to my area to work all summer because someone offered her a job, make good money, then re enroll at her college.

>We kind of hit it off, started dating, dated for a bit.
Is this the owner of the car you want to fuck up? Or the 1st one?

I feel like I'm missing some of this story.
Are you not dating the 2nd one?
If so, why?

kek - 2 wrecked cars for my captcha

Drop huge amount of chutney on his/her car.

So being generous I say hey you're more than welcome to come live at my spot you won't have to pay rent and we'll have it to ourselves once my roommates move out. She thinks it over and agrees and I say that's awesome and the only stipulation is that you can't treat the house like a hotel, meaning coming and going as you please without letting me know what's going on. So literally about two weeks ago she moves into my house, everything is cool. I will get to my job situation in a minute but basically I was so fed up with my job that I asked her to see if I could get a job too. She arranges an interview and afterwards I go to her work because she was working and I hadn't had dinner and I was already in the town she works in. So anyway I'm at her job having a few drinks and I notice her give one of her coworkers the once over and believe me I'm way too old to be the jealous type but I knew the kind of look she gave him. I ended up teasing her about it and she blew up on me. Like went way too OD.

Disregard this post.

So anyway at this time I'm working 8-5 still so when I get home I like to have a couple beers and play video games and we've been together for a minute so she knows what I do on a daily basis. So she goes I'm gonna start hanging out with my coworkers and I go that's fine. Just let me know what's going on because you don't have a key to the house. (Thank Based God) So she tells me she's going out with her coworker (same dude) and they're going to this event at my university then she's giving him a ride back to the town he lives in and they work at. So I said no problem just let me know the times so I know when to expect you.

So she goes okay the event is over at nine PM so we'll walk back to the house (I live close by) then I'll take him back so I go okay so you'll be home by eleven at the latest? (Factoring in time frames) Cool. Just let me know what's going on if anything changes. So that night I start getting sleepy like quarter of ten so I text her and am like what's going on and she tells me she's getting ice cream with this guy and I'm like uh okay but why didn't you tell me and she comes in with the bullshit like oh I didn't think I needed to.

The whole story line is pretty weird, sentences you make. Are you sure you are not mental?

So I go well I'm going to bed I left the door unlocked but IF my roommates should come home later than me they will probably lock it so you need to call me to unlock it for you when you get home. So I go to sleep wake up at 2:30 and she's not home. Immediately I'm like the fuck? So I look at my phone and I have a text that says the door was locked when I came home so I'm not coming home tonight. I'm all like what the fuck dude it's 2:30 in the morning I'm not gonna be that dude but you're in another town at 2:30 AM at a male coworkers house by yourself I can reasonably make the conclusions here.

>Are you sure you are not mental?
I might be.

I'm following it.

Naah none of these i got a good one, get some wd-40 and put it in the breakpads

And I'm like and it's fishy that you say I'm not coming home because the door is locked when you knew you had to take the boy home so what's up. So she starts going I'm gonna go we'll talk later and I was like nah I'm not playing games with little girls you need to come home now I can come pick you up or we need to have another conversation and she goes well I'm too tired to drive and I'll come home in the morning and I was like nah if you're not coming home I'll make arrangements with work to come get your car later and she's like nah I don't want you here so I said alright then I have no choice but to pack your stuff up and you're gonna have to find your own situation so I broke up and had her come get her shit and believe me I am condensing what happened but basically I was right she had been fucking her coworker the whole time.

nobody in this thread has a fucking clue.

1. get yourself some fondue burning paste.
2. attach a few tablespoons onto the front tire.
3. light that shit.

be quick use a reliable lighter, no matches.

>I have a text that says the door was locked when I came home so I'm not coming home tonight.
What time was that text?

You could have told that story with 1 sentence.

2:30 AM. I woke up to it. Meaning she had been out the whole time.

>Fox piss in the vents

i think someone did that to my car, every time i turn the ac its smells like piss

fox piss smells like death m8, not piss

why not both?

Poor 968

well someone pissed in there

Syrup in the gas tank. It'll make the valves in the motor stick. And even after they get it worked on and fixed the motor will go again because you never get all of that out.

So at any rate I pack her stuff up and call out of work and it's now 5AM. I'm not completely heartless and I know her stuff would get stolen so I text her and say I'll wait outside for you to come get your stuff so it doesn't get stolen and she tells me she is on her way. I already called out of work but it is about 45 minutes from my house. So I wait. And wait for 60 minutes. Then 90. Then two hours. At 7 she still hasn't shown. I text her asking hey are you gonna pick your stuff up and she was like well I was too tired so I'll just come get it later. Then I said alright fuck it you're an adult come get it when you have an early convenience, it's outside. And wouldn't you believe 45 minutes later it was gone and I got a text saying I got my stuff.

Don't be a little faggot. Just be the bigger man and walk away. Hit the gym and fuck many many women.

Well you really don't have any damages except your feelings being hurt.
But if you cause physical damages to her car you risk getting caught and having to deal with the whole Court system outcome fines/repairs/record/tough getting a job/etc...

Think before you answer -
Is it really worth it?

>the best revenge is living a happy life

>femanon detected
You fucking retard, cheating against someone is serious enough to the point killing themselves. A car is matter, not life. Stop justifying cheating because you're a cunt.