Can you retards help me know what the fuck this is? some guy dropped it and it looks scetchy af

can you retards help me know what the fuck this is? some guy dropped it and it looks scetchy af

Looks like it could be heroin. Drop a piece on some tinfoil and smoke, see what happens.

What does it smell like?

small ziplock bag of shit

It's either
A) shit in a baggie
B) dabs
Smoke it if dubs

looks like black tar heroin

melting

Thats heroin

what does it taste like?

Congrats OP, you got someone's colostomy bag.
(It's poop!!!)

Probably dropped it in a sunny area or dude who dropped it had it in his pocket for awhile.

Sniff it or taste it man

maple syrup. cops love that on donuts. bring it to them and they will be grateful

hookah tabacco

That's sauce mate

He dropped a bag of shit to make a joke at the expense of junkies

if you smoke wax like that you should probably just start making your own lol

That aint dabs nigga

No. It'd be quite obvious if that was the case. The smell would give it away

>hookah tabacco

thats poo fam :)

That's heroin nigga, some junkie somewhere is losing his shit. He spent all.his money on that fat bag and is now gonna have to suck some serious cock to get more before his body starts to ache.

Throw it in the trash bro.

I have seen some...wax, I guess we'll call it.
it looked like green baby poop smeared in a folded up piece of paper. My dealer brought it to me when I asked if he had any dabs/shatter/wax.

he said "bro this shit is the best fucking stuff youll ever smoke" it looked so fucking gross, Ive seen wax a few times and it looked more yellow and crumbly than this green poo-goo.

It could be jwh

Yea I used to make homemade oil and the first run would come out looking like OP pic sometimes. Not very good dabs but it's still oil.

Heroin

this... how does it smell

Its hash oil dude