Why are you not currently locked in chastity right now?

why are you not currently locked in chastity right now?

Well I actually like using my cock for it's intended purpose.

what is the point of locking your penis faggot

this could be self removed in like 15s ...

>chastity
You're just asking to be degraded.

the chastity cage fetish is getting out of control. the number of these devicesbeing ordered off of mainstream sites like adam and eve is absurd. it's one of their most popular male sex toys and shows no sign of slowing down. i can't wait until most males are locked in chastity. it will honestly be a better world to live in. women need to be in more control.

Because I am free.

i cant afford a device or i would be

No woman could make me cage my dick u fucking gimp

Because im not into creepy gay stuff

I'm not a faggot.

>reblog

they dont make them ultra small :(

dominant femanons are hard to find

would be bliss to belong to a strong woman who wears the key 24/7

My cock is too big. Not joking.

but i am??

i love watching a sissy have their legs in an awkward position like this gurl because the fire between fire legs has no way of being put out since she can no longer touch her poor little locked up clitty : p

lots of sissies paint their toenails, get their hair done, shop for cute heels, flats, and flip flops, go for a massage, do yoga and pilates to try and get their mind off sex, but nothing seems to work. Chastity cages are just too cruel and effective. A sissy needs a male willing to give them dick at least several times a day.

They need to be filled otherwise they feel empty

i am a sadist and not a masochist

But I am...

how the fuck do they clean it after locking up up his fucking dick?

It gets released for cleaning from time to time. No tricks, though, stringent supervision is paramount.

But I am currently locked OP

Because femdom is pure bullshit.

I want to be. I need a younger dom master to turn me into his puppy and train me only to cum when im being railed from behind.

if your locked your gay submissive lets be honest saying that i am gay and submissive.

What happens when boner? Does not expand or yes?

I love that chastity cages are the fastest growing male fetish behind female feet. They both go together so well too. I believe completely in male submission to their gf/wife.

because im not a cuck

they already are

as if men dont do enough as it is

gay

it shouldnt, im not into this shit, but it must be painfull while having a boner, making it lower again

It can only expand to the limits the cage sets. That hurts a little - more like a constant pressure on your penis and balls. Makes you very conscious of your submissive position.

I don't have whatever mental illness it takes to participate in that type of faggotry.

Start by training yourself. For the past 3 weeks I've locked myself up when I get horny and used a fairly large black dildo to cum. My brain is rewired to associate getting fucked with pleasure and cumming.

Because I'm not a faggot
/thread

lol
>he's too beta to submit to the woman he loves
lol
>he's afraid of a little cock on his cage that might make it harder for him to make spurties and cummies

/thread

Added duct tape to a cheap cock ring set, so that I can't just fap, not allowing myself to cum for a month, only anal play, have had a butt plug in my butt everywhere I go, and the only pleasure I allow my self is my 8 inch dildo

call it cummies again and i will show you who controls the bedroom bitch

All I can think about when I see these things...

>in an accident or car crash or something
>huge gash in leg, paramedics need to cut pants off to gain access
>cut you free to start performing emergency aid
>see this weird fucking thing attached to your cock and balls
>spaghetti forever

Because I haven't failed my life

paramedics see much weirder shit

Believe me, we see weirder stuff on a daily basis.

Like your ugly face

If I was a paramedic and saw this, I would fucking lose it. Prolly fired then.

Story time?

those nails need new poish
>perfect job for a loving sub

Don't have dominant master to lock me in and feminise me.

Anyone wanna train me

i feinted at a store once, dunno what caused it, but i was snug in my birdlocked mini. they never removed it because they didn't need access to that area of my body, but the nurses got word, and couple of them asked about it and i was completely honest about how I wear it for my gf and they loved it and thought it was the cutest thing ever.

i easily got the best service of anyone else on my hospital floor after word got around about my chastity cage.

i have a feeling a couple more guys in the world dating/married to those nurses now have chastity cages locked on their penis thanks to my visit to the hospital those2 days.

im not an EMT but i know how fucking weird people can be and so can deduce that paramedics see some shit

Because my wife's boyfriend made me get castrated.

Because I'm waiting for emlalock to fucking update, but they ain't saying shit anymore.

You lost part of your manhood when you were snipped at birth,

You willingly handed over what was left.

Because I have a better fetish you little cage dick faggot

Because I'm not a beta pussy faggot like you. I have the cock in my relationship and I act like it. I'm a man, not some whiny little pussy who probably gets pegged or preps the bull. Maybe both. ALPHA MALES MAGA'16

>Implying a vette could ever beat a mclaren f1
>Implying 6.1l s70 v12 doesn't have the most erotic engine note and rev progressions

sexy af

your race and his?

i love the idea of being married to my white wife for over 30 years, but never having a white child. only mixed children with the race of her bull. though as much as i fantasize about her pregnant belly swelling with the seed from a bbc as liberal brainwashed as she is, I don't think she's ready to take on a black male.

i jsut love the idea of her unlocking my chastity cage to let me have unprotected no birthcontrol sex with her once she is already pregnant via bbc while she taunts me for being too pathetic and too late no matter how hard, deep, and how much cum I pump into her pussy it can't be stronger that her beautiful black baby that will humiliate me and will be stronger than our white-white baby anyway. Then after all her taunting, she just lots up my pathetic sissy penis back into chastity and I get to cuddle with her in bed, wrapping my arms around our future lovely mixed race baby.

>implying you're not a beta pussy faggot

because HOMOSAYSWHAT

Do you wear this in public too?

cos im not a fuckin cuck

Cause i'm not into that kind of stuff

its cool you enjoy it though.

My ex was very into femdom, don't really have a mistress to control my orgasms now though. Chastity's fun but it's not like I need it to be a part of my sex life.

oh my...how does one get a body like that?
more pics pls

10/10 would defile

What kinda fucked up kids do you think you'd raise, if they knew they were the offspring of some "bull" and their father was nothing but a large penis? Do you really think you're fit to be a father if you encourage your wife to fuck other men? If you have to sit to pee like a sissy little bitch?

luck.
luck and girly workouts.
ty fam

Cause I have self respect and I don't know if I could really fit in one

I don't get it. What if you get a boner when your dick is locked up in these tiny things? I feel like my dick would probably explode.

Needs a cumshot on your stomach, or at the very least dribbling precum

I'm white and he is black. Met my wife online 1 week before she gave birth to a mixed child. Got married a year later and a few months later she was pregnant from her lover again.

>Blah blah blah, implying
>muh fetish
>inb4 cuck thread popping up on p1

No one gives a flying fuck about our niche fetish. Stop attention whoring or at least join the other shit posters in their threads...

No keyholder. Too ugly.

Because I'm fucking your girlfriend.

This fetish has to be some bait shit Sup Forums made up...please tell me that this shit isn't real real...like pastafarian...please tell me white people aren't resorting to this

argh...you are making me so horny right now.
girls workouts? ;)
As in....huh?

Don't stop posting your lovely body...I am Bi and rarely see a guy where I'm like I would do it with him but you....holy...I would have sex with you everyday

Just push it inside out and tape it with a bandaid

Not everyone can be an alpha male. I'm deeply in love with a woman that happens to have a preference for black guys. At least I'm not a fucking foreveralone like so many here.

Sure

Put it on. Flush the keys. You're welcome.

TOP KEK

even if I make her belly pregnant or it's the bull, I want to be there to nurture and care for her while she's pregnant.

I want to reassure her everyday that she's glowing and that female pregnancy is the most beautiful human condition on earth. I want to cuddle with her pregnant body in bed. I want to initiate sex with her while she;s pregnant to make her stilll feel like the sext female she was before her belly got bloated and distended, I want to massage her swollen bare feet, and paint her toenails for her because she can't bend down far enough to paint them herself : )

Taking care of your pregnant wife is about the most manly thing you can do in life.

Why do you faggots get girlfriends when you're gay anyway?

Why not just skip the girl part and get a gay male dom.

Those tiny locks can be broken with pliers, cut with anything, drilled out, snapped, whatever. Probably hit it until it opens.

girl workouts as in squats and other light exercise to tone butt/tummy/thighs and stuff