/brit/

Yorkshire tea edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1CGraQpF7A
youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c
youtu.be/N6sz-YKs8co
blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/are-neighbourhoods-with-ethnically-diverse-populations-more-likely-to-suffer-from-low-levels-of-perceived-social-cohesion-a-new-study-suggests-not/
theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is it lads

First for your da sells Avon
youtube.com/watch?v=b1CGraQpF7A

tony blair was best pm

>Mate uploads a picture with me on Instagram
>Don't like it too soon
>He keeps it up for two minutes
>Deletes it

What the fucks he playing at then?

Why are my eyes so red this past week? They're sore as fuck.

I thought it was conjunctivitis but there is no gunk.

Been putting eyedrops in but they're not doing anything.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Hello...I am the emperor's new clothes poster ama

>foreigners like yanks, canadians, aussies snd others who know all about our culture, pop culture, history, politics, use our slang and our gimmicks, basically worship us

very comfy feel being a "cool" country I must say lads

I like to imagine a pub full of the /brit/ users sometimes, it's raining outside, and someone is playing 'Piano Man' by Billy Joel.

hmmmmmmmmm

haha donald trump selling off local businesses to japan, top banter

Unironic purple surge

Your eyes have a new set of clothes mate

>Excerpt CHAPTER I. THE SPREAD OF THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING PEOPLES. During the past three centuries the spread of the English-speaking peoples over the world's waste spaces has been not only the most striking feature in the world's history, but also the event of all others most far-reaching in its effects and its importance. The tongue which Bacon feared to use in his writings, lest they should remain forever unknown to all but the inhabitants of a relatively unimportant insular kingdom, is now the speech of two continents. The Common Law which Coke jealously upheld in the southern half of a single European island, is now the law of the land throughout the vast regions of Australasia, and of America north of the Rio Grande. The names of the plays that Shakespeare wrote are household words in the mouths of mighty nations, whose wide domains were to him more unreal than the realm of Prester John. Over half the descendants of their fellow countrymen of that day now dwell in lands which, when these three Englishmen were born, held not a single white inhabitant; the race which, when they were in their prime, was hemmed in between the North and the Irish seas, to-day holds sway over worlds, whose endless coasts are washed by the waves of the three great oceans. There have been many other races that at one time or another had their great periods of race expansion—as distinguished from mere conquest,—but there has never been another whose expansion has been either so broad or so rapid

pink eye from being a dirty cunt

I'm a UKIP voter. AMA.

>square pupils
Goats out

>killing a million innocent civilians is good

I remove all of my clothes before pooing

>square pupils

you been using that computah too much son

*puts on invisible clothes*
What's the matter? Can't see them?

but user, he didn't do that...

list me some non-countries lads

>It's an user has got through the end of his bottle of wine and is at the point where he can either choose to do something vaguely productive or go out and buy some more alcohol to while away the night episode

Wish they introduced a twist from time to time. I know too well how these episodes end

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Belgium

Do these people believe theyre attractive?

Belgium, Canada, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Palestine

>Venezuelan presidential candidates

Jesus lads

England

they objectively are

what are you getting for christmas lads?

I like this one

I've got a theory that the girl on the left is one of those emperor's new clothes 'attractive' girls that isn't actually attractive but everyone just assumes everyone else thinks she is so plays along with it

belgium
belarus
ukraine
germany
palestine

pic related

hook me up with some good grime

don't wanna hear any basic classic tunes that everyone's heard like ghetto kyote or functions or pulse x

we've all heard them, we all know them, we all know they're good

>He hasn't heard about the emperor's new clothes

hopefully world peace

>germany
care to explain?

lmao that pic
do you think we have actual shariah patrols here too

err yeah its that film wots about that llama innit

dead good tha, kids love it

She's not that attractive in person but her tits are nice

Reece looks a bit vacant but he's a top lad

fucking hell trapped in the closet is an experience

there's a fucking twist in every tune this is incredible

Just torrent it la

shes ok nothing special

>hook me up with some good grime

left girl is not attractive but people say she is due to the emperor's new clothes phenomenon

This picture reminds me of a phrase...something to do with royalty and clothes...DAMN IT

Time for a little Duolingo russian lesson

Went from being the weird quiet lad at work to being the lad whos ok once he get talking

can't tell if the left is a white bitch caked in makeup or an incredible mixed race goddess

does anyone find this new gimmick funny?

>has giant tits
>has a plain face

that's like a 7 already bud

he really shouldn't have done his eyebrows though

Do normalfags have as much sex as they claim?

i wasn't talking about that unfunny cunt sam hyde

i meant the real thing

Bill Turnbull's Relaxing Classics

Send me those three will u

not a real country

story about your dad's life?

ive been watching the news lately, and yall fucking up

s/o 2 all my haters

Yes truly there should be a phrase for this...

well considering you've never had sex they have quite a bit more sex than you do

How?

oh yes that lad

we all bully the one in our office behind his back for being an autistic little wasteman

brexit was a mistake that was caused my angry rorkes who don't have the tolerance for others

>Tfw I'm an emperors new clothes lad

I always wonder what people say about me behind my back.

Countries:example of emperor's new clothes. They don't exist but everyone assumes other people believe they do

leave it mate its from a choon

sometimes when I see qt ginge lasses in real life I almost get the courage to ask for their number

maybe one day

theyre beautiful

yeah no shit the french media is going to be biased against britain

I'm an angry rorke who voted for Brexit AMA.

no it's an opera by r kelly

here's chapter 1 i highly recommend you give this a watch

there's 33 chapters altogether

each chapter is a song

youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c

same with money

youtu.be/N6sz-YKs8co

why are you so stupid and poor?

iktf

Brexit...very much an emperor's new clothes situation. No one believed anyone else would vote for it so everyone did

love gingers

threadly reminder that rorke was wrong

blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/are-neighbourhoods-with-ethnically-diverse-populations-more-likely-to-suffer-from-low-levels-of-perceived-social-cohesion-a-new-study-suggests-not/

Any Corbyn supporters here?

Natgeo has been utter shite since it got taken over a while back

it's all pop science bs now

surprisingly have better things to do with my time

I'm not stupid but I am poor.

>theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht

aaaaah yes, what a completely factual article from a completely factual website.
you're fucking retarded, the article states that 3,5 million people came to germany in 2015 when in actual fact it hasn't been 3.5 million in 2015 and 2016 put together (also, the article is from 2015). another false thing is that it claims there are only 15 million 20-35 year olds in germany, and it also assumes that from 2015, every year will see 3.5 million migrants go to germany (which hasn't happen and would never happen as that's way too many in one year when they already struggled with 900k in a year).

read that as "rasheeding a continent"

really made me think

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

>London school of economics
Trash it. Anything from London is worthless.

ah yes the sub-saharan country of israel

>when you realise everything in existence is an emperors new clothes situation.

you're posting on /brit/, you really don't

this shit is a classic give it a watch you won't regret it