Moving to a small mostly white ski town in the rockies. Very expensive, hard to get in and out to other towns

Moving to a small mostly white ski town in the rockies. Very expensive, hard to get in and out to other towns.

Just broke up with feminist infected gf. Want a good traditional wife to make babies with. Been told Asians are my best choice for non-infected. Thinking maybe outdoorsy white Christian girl too.

Any small town dudes have tips finding actual women?

Should've moved to the South.

Laundromat and the dried goods, and produce section in the local grocery store. You will meet plenty of single chicks in both places.

Go to every local community event.

Just check if they have tumblr.

Don't move to Fort Mac

stop being a pussy with no self esteem. women are nothing to be feared. man up you faggot. this is why women need to be strong now because of weasel beta faggots like you

tldr: all women are going to dominate you

Stay the fuck away.

Good luck finding Asians in small towns. Might as well go for Jews

The only problem with that idea is, if the whole town is there, any chick he meets is gonna be withdrawn to the point of being a social retard, because they don't want to be judged by everyone around them. Smaller groups, and isolated environments work better.

Beta faggot getting cucked by a feminist. Kys

Yeah cus you're any better at forcing someone to not think the way they want. Clearly he wasn't cuck'd enough if he dumped her, you omega little bottomboi.

HOLY SHIT!
4 posts back to back... This thread is black sorcery!

So you're going from a city beta faggot and becoming a small town beta faggot. Kek

If you're going to go for an Asian, just make sure she's an actual Asian that was born in Asia. Asian American women are basically White women with slanty eyes; so you'll still have to deal with the same feminist nonsense and entitled attitude.

Also, be careful with Korean women. Unless you've seen some baby pictures or you've met her parents/siblings, it's important to keep in mind that she may be deceiving you about her appearance.

I personally prefer Japanese women, especially since a lot of them are desperate, what with a lot of their men being weak beta anime obsessed neets.

Then again, a lot of this may not apply to you living in a small town and all, so you'll have to take what you can get. The White Christian girl thing also sounds like a good idea, so you may have better luck with that.

>Kill yourself

Ain't it kinda like in all other places?
Get a social circle. Meet interesting grills and ask them out, or get drunk and fuck?

Work, churchgroups, fucking DnD-groups. Idunno what kind of user you are, but just try to build a social life and grills will (hopefully) kinda come naturaly.
You might have to make an extra effort. Try to conciously meet ppl.
Just hanging out like a autist in the grocerystore to hit on females? Idunno. Sceptical

I wasnt claiming I posted all 4, but there are 4 dubs in a row.

leave him he;s obviously retarded

Truth.

Maybe stop thinking of them as infected and just as actual people.