With only 3 hours till the beta comes to an end, how was your Overwatch Beta experience?

With only 3 hours till the beta comes to an end, how was your Overwatch Beta experience?

/thread

It was batson he did this. There is no escape. He will find you or you'll find him either way you're dead. It was BâTsøÑ

It was cool. Need some more game modes though, still really fun objective based gameplay and most of the matches I had were pretty intense. Play with friends though, I played every game with 2-4 friends so we could actually coordinate and win. So many scrubs playing it for kills only.

You can't /thread your own post faggot.
Also Sup Forums is random you can post anything here....which explains your shitpost I guess

are you new to Sup Forums?

Let's break it down!
Droppin the beat!
Turn up the volume!

I bet u main bastion faget

Soldier best.

I really wanna buy the game when it comes out, but it's really expensive and I much prefer playing it with friends. They're not so keen on the game because of the price though.

good, i have got 4 hexakill with reaper :D

>expensive
>soldier best

underage b&

I have average 15 fps in it So it's bad

You forgot having friends kek

Felt like a tf2 remake, plus I like things that give me things to do so I'll just be buying battlefield 1 since it has way more shit to unlock

It was alright.
The progression system is fucking wank though. And generally not worth the money they're asking for it.

Not a bad game really, just nothing amazing.

It looked like an incredibly boring experience.

Wait, There was a demo? how long has it bee there?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought tf2 when playing

I really liked it, all characters have quite unique play styles.
I especially loved the healers and how each of them was interesting and unique.

However Bastion needs a nerf, that piece of shit is overpowered on defense.

Other than that, I'll probably buy it.

>Sup Forums
>how was your beta experience

Pretty dogshit honestly
It was immensely unfun and just stupid, felt like a first person moba
The only people playing it were league fags and they only love it because it has animated grils in it

>my toaster can't run the game
>therefor the game is bad

This is pretty on point, bastion is OP. The only thing that can take them down is a reflecting genji, and even a retard can see that shit coming from a mile away and know not to shoot him for like 1.5 seconds.

OH SHIIIIIIT

It was pretty good. Only time it sucked was when I'd get matched up with full coordinated teams who just stomped my team of randoms. Or when I got matched with someone who literally played that one hero all beta and we're just way too good with them. Otherwise, was cool

Nerf Reaper's warp/die die die combo, reduce blast radius on D.Va super, buff sticky grenade for Tracer, at least make bastion slower if not nerfed damage. Also add ability to join groups and back entire parties out of game. Fill team drop out spots with medium bots. Preordered with no regrets.

You forgot. Nerf pharah's jet pack and buff winstons hp.

You can get around bastion if you're any good with Tracer or Farah.

Initially though he does seem OP because it takes literally no skill to play with him and just fuck everything.

>expensive
nigga get a real job
>plays the FUCKING Soldier
NIGGA YOU SERIOUS?
You play the most casual charactar in a game with so many unique ones?!
Go and be cancerous somewhere else like cod or some shit
>inb4 bait

Bastion's sentry config needs to either have its damage lowered by a shit-ton or ammunition set to like 50. It's just fucking retarded that Basion can practically kill the entire opposing team with one full magazine.

wow that must be sad
only able to play a game when there is shit to unlock instead of enjoying the game itself

>unique
Calm down pal, only like half the heros are unique in anyway. The rest have been done before, basically.

>bait

I have never played it but the game is fucking stupid and broken, worst game 2k16.

lame b8 m8
1/10

Worst b8 2k16

It was good, I played as D.VA mostly. Mercy was fun too. It needs maybe a few more game modes, and some fixes

Tracers ult is fine, it's utilised with her speed for an almost guaranteed kill on any healer of choice with splash damage to their pockets.
Reaper could do with some tweaking, but I think the teleporting is fine, his ult might need a rework to better suite his role, since atm his ult is supposed to represent flank and surprise but it's just tele and pop it. D.vas I think is ok since the cover system is actually really good, there's a lot of sound cues associated with it too not to mention the god damn warning sign, it's like junkrats ult, if you ever get killed by that you deserve it for being a scrub.
>how do shoot tire

Imo Bastion needs a damage nerf in sentry mode and junkrat needs a damage nerf on his nades too, or less nades per reload.

this

Awful. I felt like a snail crawling through molasses. Everyone is shit as well and no one ever wants to play or protect the healer. no cool movement skills. Games won solely from a single ult. Got early access for free and only played 5 hours.

Why does that guy have multiple horsecock dildos strapped to his head?

Really great fun especially with friends but Bastion is cancer in it's purest form

Pharah takes him down Reaper takes him down u just dont run strait at the the nigga

Not buying it unless tracer, DVA, mei, pharah are retuned. Don't really give a fuck anyway with doom coming out

Game was ok. Kind of irritating that every single match has at least two bastions in it. Always.

This game is legit bad. You can tell when people start spamming lmao bait to any negative of it. It's not a good game at all and anyone excited about it seems to enjoy league unironically. Huge disappointment

Winston is perfectly fine, he just gets played wrong. Pharahs jetpack I have no idea about, I love being able to fly around with a pharah when I play mercy and the slow falling just makes us both sniper bait so I think that's fine too.

Full of incompetent idiots who would rather get kills than attack the fucking point. Do we really need 3 snipers? A literal excuse I got was "I has skin" FUCK.

T league fag

It was always "I wonder which Bastion will get the play of the game"...blindly shooting into a group of people. Why not add friendly fire to Bastion..that'll stop those fuckers ftom just unloading mags into a crowd

>maybe I'm just bad

Winston needs a bit more hp I think. His ult hp is fine, but without ult or shift jump, his bubble shield dies in 3 seconds and he gets focused down with his slow speed. Tanks so far are just difficult to play without a good team (except Shieldhart)

I played the fuck out of it Good game. Heres what they need to fix. Stacking Teams with all bastions or Winstons or whatever. Had a couple games that had choke points an with 6 bastions sitting there it was impossible to get by. Also had it happen where a team couldnt cap the point so they just went 5-6 winstons built up their alt and went ape on us. Thats about the only major thing i thought needed tuned up. Every ability has a counter and you fags just sound but hurt cuz you got owned.

It has potential but gets old fast. It's to simplified. If you aren't playing with people who have the teams best interest in mind it's a roflstomp. Probably won't buy it.

pretty sure if a good bastion can see a wall cheesing pharah and just move slightly out of range and then blast her once she flies. Stands no chance. Reaper I guess could work if he can flank but usually the gave is a 6v6 and the defence loves to circlejerk around their bastion so good luck.

people get so mad about bastion, I'm sorry but he really isnt that hard to counter, you guys are fucking retarted if you try to take bastion head on, he honeslty has so many counters, he is no harder to take out than a torb turret

Ok someone just tell me. Is it good ? Looks to me like wildstar crossed with cod.

>why not add friendly fire, that will stop those fags from blindly firing a mag into a crowd

No it won't.

Pharah Shooting through Reinhart's shield takes them out like nothing too,

> expensive

The game is literally 40 dollars, cheaper than any AAA title on launch. You guys need to get a fucking job, Jesus

Also if you think bastion is OP you are a shit tier player, period. Pharah, reaper, junkrat, symmetra, hanzo, widowmaker, and trader can all kill him easily if you don't blow chodes and run straight into the fray like a cod fuckboi.

this guy knows whats up

Let them whine, they were probably shit anyway.

roadhog, reaper, genji, phara, reinhardt, soldier76 if there is a mercy on him. Bastion isnt that hard to beat, just dont be an autism

It wont stop them but god will it be hilarious.

I thought it looked retarded and never bothered to get it
/thread

Tried a few matches. Sticking to Battleborn.

Dude I did not consider roadhog, I totally blanked that the chain pulls him out, thanks user.

You can't /thread your own post newfag. Kill yourself

ITT Black Ops 3 Fags.

>Buying any game made by Activision

Face values game, doesn't download free beta, still has the need to express shitty opinion.
/thread

I like them both, I just with battleborn was better supported. Its pretty depressing to only see 12k people on launch night

The game has potential but the maps are pure shit. It really needs at least one competitive map on which we can play 6 hours in row without getting bored.

Does it? I play a very ambush, defensive roadhog so I don't run into bastion very often

It was fun
don't see myself buying it tho
gets kinda repetitive and boring

Oh god yes it will. The tears will by hysterical

They decided to release during overwatch open beta, like they WANTED to compete. Sure it may have been bad timing but now that it's over the people that didn't like it will head over to battleborn and vice versa.

Roadhog is so fun

I like the desert themed capture point one

from being in the closed beta I can tell you bastion is only 'op' in low skill matchups.

Once the general skill of everyone raises up bastion will be that character only noobs pick and they'll get wrecked immediately. The only time I saw bastion after the first couple weeks of closed beta was when new invites went out or they opened the beta for a little bit.

>Activision

Every game they make is shit.

>unique

What game were you playing?

Attack Commences in 30 Seconds

The Beta is until 10 PM no ? So it's in for another 12 hours here in Canada

I'd rather see a manual multi kill from a bastion than a reaper play of the game who literally just presses E, Q

Well if you're pushing a payload into a highly advantageous area for defence you need anything to get at least one of their bastions out of the way, and if you aren't pushing the objective until overtime fuck you, there's no skrim modes yet for your kind.

Kek

Its high noon!
Draw!

Yeah I know, I dunno what the fuck they were thinking. I mean I work full time 6-7 days a week so it's super hard for me to split my time between the two. As a result I haven't been playing much battleborn because I want to squeeze in as much overwatch as I can before the beta dies. I hope battleborn population increases. I also think the price difference is big for some people as overwatch is 20 dollars cheaper and doesn't look like it's going to have paid for dlc, whereas the deluxe of battleborn set me back 75 dollars

Whow there

Under-rated post.

kek'd hard. Ily user.

No I definitely push the payload but as roadhog I spend a lot of time on the back lines of my team looking for genji or tracer who may be ambushing my team from behind

>Only black guy in overwatch
>His power is literally his mix tape

Fair enough, you do you man.

Its high noon!

I don't see how people had a problem with bastion. Just flank him, it's that simple.

Pharah was the cunt that got me the most. I just can't hit a flying target. And there's always a Pharah/Mercy combo. Always.

Nerf this!