Femanon here

>femanon here
Here are 5 reasons feminists/womyn are better than men, in almost every way;

1. We are strong, emotionally and physically, we can take anything you have to give and then some and STILL be able to outsmart and outplay you.

2. We are sensible, and smart. We know what we are capable of and we strive to achieve it, we don't just lay back and kick up our feet like 99% of the vagina pube facial haired neckbeards that visit this website.

3. We creative life. Womyn have created every thing on this planet, and why? Because even if a man created it, a womyn created that man. Therefore, the female is the eternal creator, men are the creation.

4. We mature (up to 5) years earlier than men, we are more equipped to handle the stresses of daily life than you are, you'd sooner have a furious wank or get drunk and not face your issues, we fix our problems and better ourselves.

5. We are accepting to people of all kinds, men, colored people even mexicans. You judge them for being dirty or poor and we can tell that it's all a part of their rugged charm, their hard work ethic and their foreign intelligence and experiences.

Better yourself. Become a feminist regardless of who you are or what your gender/race is, stick up for women because they gave you life and will continue giving life until the very last human dies. The better they feel and are treated the happier you men will be.

So please learn your places.

Thanks,

Fempride

>We creative life

k.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD

you're good at making pasta.

>don't take the bait

While I know this is bait... I'll bite.

Sure.

Believe whatever makes your happy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Spiderman, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Spiderman Training Academy and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Goblin, and I have over 300 confirmed webslingers. I am trained in Spiderman Thread Warfare and I’m the top Spiderman in the entire NYC Armed Spidermans. You are nothing to me but just another web. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in New York, mark my fucking words. You think you can get shitty threads going with me not knowing over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Spiderman across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Spidermappening, faggot. The Spidermappening that wipes out this pathetic little shit you call a thread. You’re fucking dead, ruffian. I can be Spiderman anytime, and I can derail your thread in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Spiderman keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in Spiderman derailing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Spiderman Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Spiderman, you little shit. If only you could have known what irresponsible retribution your little “clever” thread was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not posted this shit. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re Spidermanned, you goddamn idiot. I will shit webs all over you and you will drown in Spiderman. You know who I am. I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman, bitch.

So why can't you earn as much as a man in the workplace?

Its bait

Meh... Boring bait, faggot. Can't you idiots come up with something better?

Rekt

One day, you're going to grow up and come to the realization that you're fucking stupid. It's not embarrassing or anything, everyone comes to that point in their lives, and they make the decision to either just let people like things and then move on or they kill themselves. For some reason, people forgot about that and decided to just keep whining about things. You can easily make your points as an adult and not resort to changing the title of your gender like a spoiled cunt, or you can do the world a favor and leave it forever.

tl;dr kill yourself

OP is a MAN

Animals that mature faster, develop less.
Men take longer to develop and become more stable and intelligent than women.

Also when it comes to intelligence and physical standards we only need to look at how the bar needs lowering and special support groups need forming to get women into just about everything worth while.

I know I fell for a bait thread, but fuck it.

Nice pasta but can you make a sandwich, also hows thats "physically and mentally stronger" propaganda working out for women, and have fun with your low salary and weak physique
>create life
No
>cum buckets
Only there to be used and abused...goddamnit i took the bait but this dumb nigger loving whore triggered me

Wow first time I saw a spooderman version of that rant.