How to fuck with my girlfriends apartment?

How to fuck with my girlfriends apartment?

story, bitch cheated on me and she doesn't know I know. She's letting me keep her dog this weekend while she goes on vaction with her fam, which is her fucking another dude. [Asked her dad, who is ight dude]

How can I make her apartment stink? Or like give her bugs or someshit

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9EDE_bnws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatever you do dont hurt the doge he did nothing wrong

Had a boss once who stuffed smoked Mackrell into curtain poles of someone who didn't pay up... Ended up moving because nobody could find source of smell, boss bought the house cheap, removed Mackrell curtain poles, made 10 fold money on house

Hide bottles of apple juice everywhere.

kill the dog, kill her relatives

Put raw chicken and eggs in jars of milk and put it in her AC intake

I ain't fucking with the dog, thats too harsh. Any other suggestions besides Mackrell

Fish, hide fish every where

Also be careful link related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9EDE_bnws

Throw a party.

quit being a fucking faggot, dump her, and get on with your life, instead of thinking of childish ways to get back at her. Its no wonder why she fucked other guys, probably niggers.

>faggot

Served 2 tours, fucked more girls then you can count, I'm a fucking chad you nigger.

Also, shes broke without me so I want to fuck her over with this apartment.

easy
>poke holes in eggs with needles
>hide the eggs all over the apartment (fake ceilings, behind couches, under the sink, etc.)
>make sure the apartment is warm or the eggs are in the warm places
>see if she has any big buckets of ice cream or butter mayo etc,
>take the whole thing out
>take a dogs shit and put it inside one
>put back in fridge
>she will use it for days before realizing whats inside that fucker

HAHAHA

eat the dog
dog shit up her place

How do you serve 2 tours but are too pussy to break it off with a girl because she'll be broke without you. Just do it

Just fuck one of her friends in her apartment and send her the video letting her you know she cheated. The rest of these ideas are dumb and criminal

Upper decker

Take the dog and put it in her ice cream

Hide shrimp in places nobody would look (inside vents, curtain poles like said, etc).

lololol - bragging about chad-hood.

Nigger, inside you are a fucking weakling.

hahah - I hid raw meat and human shit inside a girl's house once. inside the heating vents, inside of coush cushions, etc.

Kill the dog and spread it's body parts all through her apartment, leaving the head on the bed. You could nail it's body parts to the wall.

>he did nothing wrong
Neither did Hitler yet he had to die.

Not OP but
It's something only people with relationships understand

Thank you.

Also, I might go out to walmart and buy some meat and just put it around the house or get some canned goods and let them start to stink. Might cut up the rug, not sure.

Bring the dog to a shelter, tell her it ran away. Unplug the fridge. Deli meats under the carpet. Racoon bait all over the trash cans.

Instead of hiding things, can't you just burn her apartment ?
>make it look like an accident
>extinguish the fire when everything is burnt
>tell her that you wanted to save things but came too late
>"it's ok user, i'm glad you're not hurt"
>answer "no jk i set fire everywhere kek"
>leave her

she won't be able to pursue you as every evidence burnt in the fire

Wait till she leaves, put ruber-cement in her key hole, or soder it or what-ever.
Spray paint the door green with pink spots, place an axe by the door so she can get in, cuz ur a nice guy.

>Trying this hard

>I don't try, i'm a chad bro!!1

Take wc paper and spread it all over the house. Then take fresh food as vegetables or eggs and hide it all over the house too. then kill the fucking dog and hide the corpse under her bed

Be happy it happened, not that it's over. If she cheated on you, your relationship has ended. Let her know that you know, but don't be a dick about it. Wrap it up and say goodbye LIKE A MAN and not like some vindictive little asshole.

>I'm a chad

Faggot confirmed.

You can also put anti-diarrhea pills in her food, she won't be able to take a shit for days. Very frustrating

Shit in curtain rail pole
Shit in a vent
Shit in between radiator curves
Shit in hollowed out places, generally

Rolling for mine, it is best revenge.

Holy shit, I still have my wedding ring from my first wife, I could propose and then dump her infront of her friends/family and tell her shes a whore

take a shit on the dog and put it in the fridge.

Just leave the doors cracked open and bugs and whatever from outside will come in. You could escalate by leaving raw meat somewhere and letting it get maggoty - maybe someplace she'd find it. You could even blame that shit on the dog.

>not living with your girlfriend

faggot!

Just tell straight away everything you know in front of her, looking her eyes, then dump her. Fucking beta

Additionally, leave peeled half-eaten fruit inside the open doors and watch it attract flies, ants, wasps, and other goodies.

Dog Shit seems readily accessible

let homeless people stay there

>I'm a fucking chad
Well in that case, enjoy your karma faggot

Don't do anything to her apartment. If her dad is cool, invite him over and discuss her cheating with him. This way there's a problem between them now and you get to leave as the good guy.

Take the dog to the local pound, invite homeless druggies to live in the apartment and then just leave so she comes back to a crack den with tweakers cooking meth in her kitchen.

>buy huge number of popcorn kernels
>wrap in foil in the house
>mirrors and magnifying glasses
>focus the sun from all the windows on the foil
>???
>profit

Piss in her ice cube trays

replace her birth control pills with mdma

Take dog home with you and give it a loving home away from the whore.

Meanwhile go to an internet cafe which lacks cameras and go on Craigslist inviting a huge free-for-all pro-Trump party with alcohol provided by the generous host. Then make another Craigslist post and, for the same day, host a huge pro-Bernie party. Then a pro-Hilary party. Leave the doors unlocked and open, leave some beers in the fridge and then just go back home with your new dog and let them tear the place apart and fucking riot the building into rubble.

fuck some hoe till the room stinks

Just to clarify, does he know his daughter is cheating? Does her mother? You can involve them (if they like you), ask what you did wrong, not too much pity, etc etc. Torch the family's roots a little. More effective in the long run? You bet your sweet bippy. As fun as smearing your cum and shit inside her vents and putting her tooth brush on the toilet? Well user, I'd like to think that's up to you.

If you really want to fuck with her apartment just post her address here.

Hahaha yes.

This. On everything she owns. Even her lingerie. I don't care if you need to hire a prostitute op

You must play a lot of chess because this is long-game strategy.

I vote this.

Oysters, clams, seafood. Just put tons of that shit in the most unimaginable places. In the air vents, underneath floor tiles, store them in the plumbings. That shit is going to smell so bad in one or two days that the house will be good only burnt. And the hooker, fuck some hookers all around the place before doing this.

brush teeth of doge with toothbrush of sloot

spread 8 bags of fly worms in her apartment they are used for fishing , when they hatch all the apartment will fill with flies try to hide them from plain view to give them some time to hatch

>buy rubber gloves
>walk around city and find as many used syringes as possible
>cut open bottom side of couch cusions and insert needles facing upwards
>find crackhead
>pay it 30bucks to follow you and help trash her apartment leaving the couch untouched
>leave

She'll come home and see the mess, she'll shuffle through things and eventually she'll sit down to make a call.

That's where she'll regret it.

Did you just watch Real Genius or do you love it so much it inspired every aspect of your life?

Let black people live there when she's not home.

dip the business end of her tampons in habaƱero pepper juice

;_;

That's some bullshit, no matter how much she screws she is hiss daughter and user is just one of the possible random guys in his life. Good guys get nothing. Talking from experience. Revenge is what sometimes only matters.

wipe your asshole with the insides of her pillow cases and the under sides of her sheets, flip her bed over and piss on it, then flip it back over.

stuff, garbage, a pile of poo, whatever, put it all as deep into the air vents as you can. send her a text saying something is wrong with the apartment and you have to take the dog out (dont want to punish puppy for no reason)

I don't think diseases last very long in needles and syringes

>Jerry, this is God...

Flea eggs.
Buy flea eggs off the internet and just spread them everywhere in her apartment. Really work them into the carpet. Remember to do the mattresses and furniture. They'll take a few days before the first ones hatch with the warming weather. They'll hatch gradually week by week. Lot's of them won't even hatch this year, it'll be a recurring plague. Don't be there when it starts.

I'm sorry bro that's awful. You should work through this in a healthy way. Want to talk about it?

Does she have a ground floor apartment? Any plants / window boxes? Plant shitloads of catnip outside, she'll be invaded by every cat in the neighbourhood.

Buy around 20-40 boxes of Rice Krispies (Or another type of cereal) and just spread them everywhere. In her bed, on the floor, in her toaster, just fucking everywhere

It's an apartment asshole, that means other people live in the same building.

how did that end ?

try not to damage property. dont want a lawsuit.
she gets a new cock AND money from you? not worth it. minor but awful inconveniences .

>I'm a fucking chad you nigger
Thank God. I prefer Chads over the autistics and depressed teens on here.

Anons here have good ideas. Videotape yourself fuck a prostitute in her lingerie. Pop the corn, smear pussy juice on her pillows, sheets, etc. Have anal over her bath towels. Leave windows open with no screen. Slightly loosen every goddamn screw in the apartment. Don't do dishes. Mix MILF, egg, raw beef and fish together into a paste; line vents and hidden corners with paste. Post ad on Craigslist for sex party; put out all of her food and alcohol, put "come in" sign on door, and then leave partway through. Say it's your daughter's place.

Just take dog and leave. If you've been together I'm sure you have a connection to the dog. Take it and go. Send her text saying. I'm know you cheated on me and I'm not not watching your place this weekend. Don't worry the dog is fine I have him and I'm keeping him.

oooo. not too much, but yes, this sounds delicious.

poor choice of word? nah. delicious is perfect.

so?

Bump

Awesome

just take your stuff and leave without saying a word. trust me, she'll reck her own mind

Get 3 pigs, label them 1,2 and 4.

they can determine if a fire was intentionally started or not based on how/where it started and how fast or slow it spread.

In your case you were autistic though and the dad obviously sided with his normie daughter. go download some funny frog macros

kekked

OP didn't mention firearms

Stale 9gag grade revenge

do this

then break up with her for completely unrelated reasons
LOL

an outlet fire is very hard to figure out but super easy to start.

IF op wanted to take this route, he could go buy an old lamp or something from a thrift store, fuck up the wire a bit, and start the fire right under the outlet/lamp. he'll have to put a small hole in the wall where the outlet is but that doesnt show up. source, firefighter.

Oh I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand since you still live at your mom's.

#edgelords

For a fun prank, hang yourself in her closet.

this

she won't be able to know its you

keked

Forever a classic

Kek at all these stupid ideas.... Want revenge? Do this:
Leave her apartment, leave the dog there and go home.
When she comes home and texts you/calls you tell her you two are over couse she cheated. Be cold dont act on it dont explain dont talk just say its over and end the call or whatever.
I guarentee you she will call constantly, text every minute, cry and be uterly assblasted and depressed. You can end it there or if you really want to destroy her, after 3-4 days of ignoring tell her you want to get back and arrange to meet and have sex.
Fuck her like a filthy whore, degrade her in every possible way and then just leave telling her shes worth nothing more then a fucktoy since that is what she behaved like by cheating. Never speak again, she will be dead inside