Do you think he will really purge the west of Islam? Or will he just let them all in and exploit them for cheap labor?

Do you think he will really purge the west of Islam? Or will he just let them all in and exploit them for cheap labor?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking hope so

He will primarily try to create tax bailouts for him and his buddies, he will do exactly nothing against immigration except create a show pony 'task force' that will do nothing but hinder existing structures.

This is as I feared... The establishment archetype politician posing as a 'man of the people' we are basically fucked... In a few years our world will be torn to shreds by reckless capitalism and swarming muslims

Nah, he'll just be another Reagan I think. We might actually see a small Wall Street boom, as we're climbing out of the recession anyway, but I think a lot of established government assistance is going to be bled dry, leading to drug epidemics.

But ultimately, it'll be allright. I don't think Trump would make a dent in US - International relations, I'd honestly be more worried about Hillary in those regards, she might be prone to fall into the trap of trying to prove she too can get with the boys, leading to misjudged behavior. But I hope I'm underestimating her.

He's not running for financial gain, he has taken a big hit to his earnings because of this campaign.

Reagan created a huge deficit thanks to his reckless spending and tax breaks to weatlhy so In that regard yes he could the next Reagan

Won't he just make all that back though if he wins...?

Hillary would be the worst outcome possible from this election. I'd rather Bernie than Hillary

So he can try and integrate himself into the law machine. It's called an investment.

Doubtful.

Not to mention he is already obscenely rich, he doesn't need money. He could retire on a private island and live the rest of his life in luxury, instead he is running for the most stressful job in the country so he can actually make it great again.

I'm not even a US citizen, but if I could vote I'd vote Bernie. Even though I'm sure he wouldn't get a fart past congress, in these times I'd rather see someone good hearted and ineffectual than someone with the traction to run the US and therefore a large part of the West into the ground.

Wherever the US wars, Dutchmen are also dropping bombs. TTIP is already fucking with our EU establisments and protocols.

So I'm invested in US elections.

Highly doubtful considering he's running because not only the future of this country but for his children's futures in this country.

He see's what spiraling liberal shithole the world has become and honestly he's the only man who can fix it.

Besides, I'd rather him than an old delusional commie or a bat shit corrupt power hungry vagina.

no but a lot more of this will go on:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

trump is running to benefit trump. and that's it.

Trump doesn't care about anyone but Trump.

you have no idea what he really wants to do. he's busy right now pandering to the white trash (look at this thread) but since he has zero experience in politics, and is not interested in it as a career, he is a total unknown. and he's no convservative.

if hte republican leadership were smart they would get rid of him before the convention and purge anyone who voted for him from the republican rolls.

Trump is running to make America great again.
Hillary is running because of her massive ego because quote "I want to be the first female president" endquote

He won't fuck with the mudslimes if they don't fuck with us. However if they try anything then all bets are off.

and every other candidate is/was doing the same
at least trump is pretending to want to make the country better

trump's words cannot be used to determine what he really wants to do. he's flip flopped more than any democrat, ever. his supporters can't even tell you how he';ll make their lifer better, let alone great. it's all a lie to pander to idiots like you. it's working. something like 15% of the people like the guy right now. and that won't ever go away. they're dumb and no logic will change their minds. they actually believe the guy.

yeah it's called pandering and it's something only democrats used to do

No retard Obama was the one who let them all in for cheap labor

you're so dumb it's painful

>purge anyone who voted for him

Dude go back to sophomore year and learn about how a democratic republic works because you missed the point by quite a bit

>ITT: 12 yr old virgin racists future rapists

Great so now the choice is between Clinton, who's husband raped people allegedly, and Trump who personally allegedly raped people. Thanks US voters.

He won't do shit because like hillary, he is a lying two faced snake.
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

Or that's what he says he's doing. Do you truly expect a filthy rich financial rat as a president to stand for his country and people ? Not that I fon't trust no politics but man, srsly

My IQ is over 120, I'm just not a SJW faggot like you.

We already voted for one president because he was the "first ______ president" let's not do it twice in a row.

hey dumb ass there's nothing in the constitution that says political parties have to choose their candidates by democratic vote. he would still be able to run in the general election, just not as a republican.

learn how the system works faggot

Found the Hillary voter

The Republicans already tried

>My IQ is over 120
When someone one boasts about their IQ, you know they are retarded.

You really didn't need to pick that one up, it was assumed by all

they can still do it. i'm betting on a truly conservative third party indy candidate who will be an actual republican to vote for.

*your

who'se the idiot now?

Yay... You're average.

As soon as the convention happens they will just appoint Mitt Romney as the candidate... Trump will run as an independent and get a few votes but nothing special and Hillary and Mitt (two sides of the same coin) will just play it out until Hillary wins ever so slightly and nothing changes and she drives the country slowly into the dirt

Seriously?

Wasn't boasting, 120 is only slightly above average. Just saying the criticism from the left that Trump supporters are dumb rednecks isn't true. We're just sick of being demonized as white males.

if true, among trump voters he's a fucking genius.

Bait?

I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

kek
I want to see the republicunt justification for this.

i'm sure it's a whole spectrum of way way below average intelligence to just average intelligence with most of the grouping in the below average IQ range.

so what you're essentially saying here is

>not all trump supporters

congrats, you're a fucking dumb ass cliche who knows how to take some shitty online IQ test.

Oh OK. Well next year, when you get to highschool, you will learn about how things work kiddo. Try learning from sources other than biased Yahoo news stories.

Our government represents the people's interests. And if the people want Trump, government will represent their interests.

If you want a government who doesn't care about voters' interests, try getting a visa to live in Russia. I'm sure Putin has room under his desk for you on your knees with an open mouth.

Hillary supporters are the same though kek. You have niggers, mexicans, and feminists. The college faggots aren't enough to bring up the average of all the other retarded hillary voters.

Hillary was in his pocket back then, of course he wanted her to win over Obama because it would give him more clout, it was a smart business decision.

they don't need it. something like 15% of the people in this country will support him on matter what. they're the ones with the dumb memes where he's a king or whatever. no logic will ever sway them

Hard to say. Most leaders lie to get elected. We will just have to watch.

so far something like 15% of the people have voted for trump. that's not a lot.

>Implying thats below average for primaries

nobody ever votes in primaries bro

He will prob get assasinated, better people have.

so what? who cares what the excuse is. the point is you'd be pissing 15% fo the population and these people are already stridently anti-government. they believe all sort of stupid conspiracy theories and think the government is coming for their guns. fuck em

get rid of trump from the republlicans, let him run in the general as a third party candidate and save the republican party

>hurr durr he got money so he's honest
Money is not the same as Power. For a painfully obvious Narcissist like Trump, the Oval Office is just the next pedestal for his ego.

Depends which poll you look at and which news station posted the results. A poll taken in a small welfare-sucking town might not have many red votes.

The same can be said vice versa, of course. A vote taken of upper class new-yorkers might not have many blue votes.

Hillary would win for sure then because the republican vote would be split.

I fully support Bernie running as a 3rd party candidate though.

there's no doubt that this is his primary goal, simply to be president. then he will proabbljy not even run for a second term. it'll be a useless waste of time at best and damaging in all ways at worst.

not talking about polls genius. i'm talking about the actual number of people who have voted for him in the primaries. at most it's been 30% turnout and he's gotten many times less than half of those voters. it has nothing to do with polls.

>Trump is running to make America great again.
You idiots have no idea what you're talking about. You just spout some stupid baseball cap logo as if it means something.

bernie will never do that. he's an establishment politician despite what he says to people. trump would easily do it. and no it doesn't mean an automatic hillary win, that will only happen if trump is the repubican candidate. and then all down the line local republicans are fucked too. this way worst case scenario is a hillary win but we preserve local republican candidates.

>claims someone is going to make something great again
>can't say exactly how that would work

the usual trump supporter

It's incredible how little libtards actually know about Trump.

Damn that's cold

Trump has the best chance of getting elected.

I say that as a republican who laughed at Trumps chances of getting elected for months.

All of the other republican candidates this year were extremely lackluster, at least Trump can actually energize his base.

no one knows what he really wants to do that's the point idiot. you think you do because your'e the one he's currently pandering to. you have no clue either.

yeah keep dreaming. he's doing the opposite of energizing his base. there are currently 3 ways the republicans are trying to stop him.

Hillary is Obama 2.0, no real threat there just bad business as uasal.
Bernie is a real threat even though he means well. Trump could be the best president we've had in 20 years.

Trump wins the nomination = Death of the Republican Party. Whatever the consequences shall be, that clown boat party should have be taken in the back and shot decades ago.

threat to what exactly?

the republican establishment not the republican voters

conspiracy user here

what if trump is the anti christ and it wasnt obama or bush?

yes, the world is moving away from them. the internet was a cold death blow for them and they're only now starting to realize it. they should either purge and change with the times or fall into only very localized election wins.

>Trump could be the best president we've had in 20 years
And what exactly has Trump done to prove himself capable as a President?

Trumpfags: if your guy manages to pull off a surprise win he will be totally shut out by congress. If he tries to do what you want him to do (i.e. purge muslims) he'll be impeached. You're looking at 4 years of watching your man be humiliated. You picked a false revolutionary and in doing so set your chances for real change in America back another 4 years. Trump is a hollow shell, and it's too bad you were all too dense to realize it in time.

Still you

>the people who make decisions and give money

vs

>15% of the base who are too dumb to know better

Donald Trump; less popular than lice

part of the problem is if there were decent alternatives people would have voted for them. most of the good republicans knew better than to run this time aruond. hillary is a shoe in

He is a Democratic plant meant to destroy the Republican party. This will be proven true if he comes put of Thursdays meeting with Paul Ryan and still hasn't "unified" the party.

He's not a career politician.
Knows all the corporate tax loophole and already vowed to close them
Can't be bought out
Actually cares about this country. . I could go on

>implying trump needs their money

getting together with Ryan is meaningless in the long run. ryan will likely be persuaded with promises from trump. who cares.

Obama and Hillary have a lower popularity than lice according to that graphic too dumbass.

Trump is the evolution of the Republican party. It was already dieing

Please go on

every single other republican candidate does. see this is why people like you are so berated. you're dumb. you think the presidential candidate is the only republican that matters and so you're obviously an idiot.

A functional American society.

really? I sure don't see it

how about some actual ways he will do something that makes him good? where does all this lead? what do you think he will do with that list of qualities you claim he has?

Maybe, but if Trump tells him off the way he has already, Ryan won't back him and he'll take conservatives with him, thus splitting the party.

american society is great right now, for the most part. i see no reason to change that in any way really. the useful people make money the useless can still get by and buy shit like iphones and big tv's for their trailers. it works.

He's not using his own money, he's taking loans from companies he ceo's

Hillary has a 42% favorable approval rating, lower than lice.

trump doesn't need ryan to win and neither does an election with ryan supporting trump automatically mean a trump win

citation needed

Nah. I'm gonna make eggs and sausage. .oh and coffee. Doesn't matter anyway, if you want to know about his position then look at his page. You don't want to know though, you just want to feel right. That's the way people are, no biggie.

Yes and as a liberal I cheered when Trump became the nominee last week. My friends and I celebrated.

>He's not a career politician
Meaning he has no idea how Government or dealing with other Governments actually works

>Knows all the corporate tax loophole and already vowed to close them
I trust that as much as a promise from a pimp.

>Can't be bought out
LMAO this remains the most retarded argument ever from Trump supporters. Do you think money is all that matters to corrupt, vain personalities? His fake sacrifice of moving away from his business is peanuts to become the most powerful man in the world.

>Actually cares about this country.
Actually just his vision of a Trump America. Narcissists can't care about anything but their self image.