Ask a straight guy whos about to suck his second cock tomorrow anything

Ask a straight guy whos about to suck his second cock tomorrow anything

at this point, im pretty sure you aren't straight anymore.

faggot

sucking cock is not gay, running around acting like a girl is gay

rate my dick

>sucking cock is not gay, running around acting like a girl is gay

taste?

i agree to some point. But if you're multiple times sucking dicks, and starts gaining feelings for males in general, and start to get comfortable with sucking dicks. Its pretty fucking gay.

that some new liberal logic?

Why you lie so much? Either you straight OR sucking cock faggot.

LOL sucks second cock and is not gay? Keep deluding yourself faggot! OH and nice bait...lol

Nahh, if he was gay then he'd wanna be in a relation ship / love a man, sucking dick or fucking a man don't make you gay.

Loving a man makes you gay.

Agreed.

Why are you gonna be a faggot for a day OP? I mean more than usual since4chan rules started OP is always a faggot.

Why exactly are you sucking cock tomorrow?

States

That sounds gay as fuck, user. I dont think you get to call yourself straight anymore.

>sucking cock is not gay

It ain't exactly straight.

>ask a straight guy whos about to suck his second cock tomorrow
>straight guy
>straight gay
>gay
>b8

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Getting turned on by a dude is what makes you gay, faggot.

you point out the difference between a faggot and a homosexual.

sucking cock is still gay and i like it

its okay to admit you're bi, OP. it's the 21st century.

it may be bi-sexual. But i still think you can call yourself straight if you suck a cock without any emotional contact or its just a quick experiment.

You wouldnt call a girl lesbian if she experimented with a friend either.

what the fuck is this feelings bullshit I keep hearing, If your not sucking a penis for any other reason then getting off on it then you are gay, bi if your lucky

sound like pretty much self denial :D

i´m just bi, not gay - everything´s alright ...

what sucking one cock wasnt enough to find out if you like it or not? try it again?

>683601553
this. If you want to suck cock you are definitlly gay even if you dont want a relationship

>You wouldn't call a girl lesbian if she experimented with a friend

Speak for yourself.

I agree with that statement

try out what you like and just do it :) just don´t be afraid of being attracted to men
feels so good to accept yourself

I'm a 23 year old virgin who has had countless women hit on me and i'm still openly gay.

You're either a deluded faggot or the basic bitch equivalent of a troll.

I havent sucked a cock myself. Just saying i knew some people at my school who sucked each other off a couple of times. But they only date girls today. So its more of a period than a sexual identification for the rest of your life. I wouldnt say they are bi sexual today.

so you can suck dicks and give butt to anyone, you will be straight anyway, just start dressingj like a woman
/thread

/thread

>be straight
>fap to boobs
>fap to vaginas
>fap to lesbians
>fap to straight sex
>fap to blow jobs
>find Sup Forums
>fap to traps
>only fap to traps for years
>start fapping to men
>start trapping
>start hormones
>start living as girl
>meet guy, suck dick, get fucked
>only bottom
>get vaginoplasty
now i'm stuck as a girl, thanks Sup Forums for turning people mega gay

Sucking cock is the definition of gay.

You're bisexual, or at least have bisexual tendencies.

There's no such thing. He's a faggot.

Nah bruh. Let me lay it out for ya. Libs gonna make like, a new fucking title for every slight variation in sexuality. Can't just leave it as "People/ways I personally like to fuck." This reeks of evangelical conservative "God has my heart, so I'll just pray for forgiveness...but fuck those fags over there loving each other."

Won't your father be jealous?

Why do you think you're straight, when you are by definition bi?

>Nigger, I didn't just imagine my fucking self out of thin air into existence.

I swear, the amount fucktardian BO emitors on this board that think just because they have no personal experience with something means it doesn't exist just proves that autistic is clearly the most accurate insult to throw around here.