Mama mia whya isa italia soa corrupta?? Putana putana

Mama mia whya isa italia soa corrupta?? Putana putana

mama mia! too spicy for a me!

Putana?

'Ndragheta would be crippled if banking and international financial services were regulated hard. Hell it would cripple global drug trade as well.

mama mia! mama mia! le kangoroo in my spaghetti!

the shitty economy increases people's anger and sensibility to corruption. i doubt corruption in italy and spain is actually higher than in northern europe. for example oil niggers probably steal like crazy but the people cant tell

Blame EU

I know what you mean, a friend who was an expat in singapore said they're very corrupt as well, and they're suppose to be one of the least corrupt countries.
Why?

>Why?
I was being sarcastic.
I don't know why Italy is so corrupted by mafia, even in it's politics. They got a great history of greatness and powerfull tho. Mafia killed it.
I hope the future will be good for them.

mafia is italy though. they're cool because of them, who cares about the corruption

Italians are as corrupted as politicians and public workers.

In our culture the cleverest is the best, that's why we basically don't give a shit and that's why Italians are so fucking uneducated and idiots.

>In our culture the cleverest is the best, that's why we basically don't give a shit and that's why Italians are so fucking uneducated and idiots.
haha same here

I don't get it, you mean italians are clever so they don't give a shit? I find you guys to be very cunning and that is good, should work in finance like me. ;)

My ex-catalan gf said the same thing, romance culture don't give two shits about certain things compared to those anal germans for example.

>perceptions

I don't know how to translate the word correctly, but clever in a dispregiative way...sly?

An example: I parked my car in an illegal spot because I know that I won't get fined because the police won't come, so it's ok for me and I don't give a shit about the inconvenience I may cause to other people/drivers.

In a normal country the police would fine the driver and probably someone would smash the car and/or vandalize it, but since this is a "normal" behavior here nobody gives a shit and is ok with that becase as I said, the cleverest guy (the idiot in this example) lives better because he doesn't have to search for a normal parking spot like us plebs, so he's the alpha male.

>(((perceptions)))

hello Naples

Also, in a country that depenalized crimes like tax evasion or false accounting (ask Silvio Berlusconi for that) the message that passes is: if I follow the rules I must be an idiot, and I'm not an idiot.

--> at the restaurant you won't be given the recepit (tax evasion), that also happens when you pay the eletrician who comes at your house to fix something, so...who pays taxes?

The ones who are not self employed and can't evade taxes because they're taxed at the source of their income, since they have a fixed salary.

I live in Milan and this also happens here.

Naples is a shithole and everything is worse there than in the rest of Italy but, christ, that shithole it's like Detroit for Americans. It's not a fair comparative.

why are you so bottom bothered tho?

Because I'm not a normie in my country, I'm an educated and polite person so I don't like the society I live in.

>I'm a special snowflake :(

sure m8 and we're all savages out to get your parking spot, cry less fagit.

that red thing
in the top right corner
so red

Where do you live?

If you bother to come here I'd suggest you to visit places like Arco della Pace or Navigli at saturday night to see tons of monkeys and idiots.

>implying you're not one of them

not as red as it used to be comrade.

>they drink therefore they are subhuman and hurt my fragile feelings :((

how sheltered are you? have you ever been to any place in say, England on a Friday night, it's a legitimate zoo over there.

>I don't understand what I'm replying to

I was talking about the savage parkings and faggotry like people parking on tram rails or in second/third row and shit like that.

Am I an idiot because I want people to follow basic civil rules?

In Italy yes, I am.

OP this answer your question, as you can see for yourself.

>complains about parking
>makes it about society as a whole

alright then

Kyssatevi, dementi

Stay safe Italybros.

Why don't your federal police just start a "Jet-Wash Operation" like we did here. It's been working well so far.

Politicians here are getting desperate, but still jewing and fucking our constitution to save their asses.

>more corrupt than south africa and
>marginally higher than liberia

Italians are sleazy

>tfw pure uncorrupted soul and country

>people still falling for the perception meme index

wew

single double trips confirm it

I mean after all that Berlusconi shitshow, i do believe it that corruption there is strong.

Of course, those lists doesn't mean shit. Like no fucking way US is clean.

>corruption perceptions index
>perception

So it's a masked "trust in government"?

>FIVE YEARS LATER
>foreigners still cling to Berlusconi to prove their points

the ride never ends

>I voted YES at the referendum

ciao Beppe

Q.E.D.

I'm not saying that just because of him.

I mean if he managed to do all that shit, surely there are people on lower levels that are also corrupt.

The federal police and a few judges here made a 10 things anti-corruption. It was actually good, then of course, the congress modified(read fucked) everything, voted and approved. Now it's going to the senate to be voted as well, which sparked lots of protests last weekend.

They were saying here that they voted something similar there in Italy years ago, is it true?