I am looking for an advice's...

I am looking for an advice's. I hate degenerates(I usually lurk on Sup Forums) and I was looking for a traditional girl(not some party-slut) and I got to meet one that seemed to be traditional. I was into her but then I noticed she is into a black dude. I am not a rascist but wanting to suck black cock by white girl is disgusting(I should also mention I am not an american. There are no black people in my country except immigrants and exchange students). Race mixing is disgusting. But still I cannot get over her. How to fucking forget about disgusting chick I have no respect for? I am not interested in degenerates but can't get over her. What to do?

inb4 fuck random girls. As I mentioned I have a disdain for degeneracy
inb4 unrelevant discussion about black/white supremacy and advices to change my life views

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.net/forum/forum.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Traditions, and the roles set in motion by nature for the genders are a bad thing these days. They are viewed as evil and an invention by the patriarchy or whatever even though science and evolution built those roles. The west has been beaten in submission by the Zionist, globalist liberal elitist scum. If you're in the USA it's going to be damn near impossible for you to find that. I suggest trying to find some females that support Trump. Honestly that will be your best bet of demographic to get what you're looking for

I am not from USA as I mentioned. I don't ask for advices how to find a traditional girl because I have some opportunities to that. I am looking for a advice how to forget about girl that despite being traditional at some level is into black guy what I find disgusting and cannot respect. How to forget about her?

By taking your degenerate ass somewhere else or just letting time pass by. You already don't respect her so you won't like her in due time.
Also, yes you are racist, why say you aren't?
Bye.

>Not "rascist"
>Race mixing is disgusting

Topkek m80

Doesn't matter how you label me. I could have black guy as a best friend and I wouldn't find offensive if he would consider black girls sucking white dicks disgusting. I don't accept such betrayal of own people.

Anyway the rest of advice was good. However, I find myself excusing her etc. Also some time passed already and the situation still sadden me

niggermania.net/forum/forum.php

>hates degenerates
>lurks Sup Forums
Kek

You lost because you're a faggot. Eastern Europeans like you are gross..

Date and find a new woman and the thoughts of the ex fade with a quickness

You think she's a degenerate... For having feelings for another human? And your excuse is that you're foreign, and you don't have many black people, and to top all of this stupidity off, you wrote this comment on the internet.

The internet.

The most powerful information sharing tool in existence, and you are content being this fucking dumb?

You are the degenerate OP. Im actually shocked that someone so dumb can speak.

If she's had black cock in her it's too late , she already has AIDS.

>betrayal of own people

HAHAHAHAHA what is this fucking 13th century Mongolia? Holy fuck lmao

Exactly. Go give your sister and daughter to nigerian black guy.

you sir in the scheme of the world are a dieing racist pig enjoy hell and all the worst reincarnations

Tell me this, why are white people the only race with different colored hair and eyes?

Enjoy Sharia Law

found the nigger

Ill answer that when you tell me how it is that you've learned to form sentences while still being so fucking dumb

When god said he was passing out brains, I had thought he said trains.

I'll answer the question for you. We stopped while we were ahead.