I see most countries give a life imprisonment to rapists. Some give, on the spot death orders...

I see most countries give a life imprisonment to rapists. Some give, on the spot death orders. Why don't use these rapists who is no longer a useful work force to the society as lab rats or as other human experiments?

Pharmaceutical companies uses several lab rats and other small animals to test their medicals on and it's just so saddening to see. Obviously, most rapists are generally healthy and why not this idea isn't a popular one?

Okay, it is against the human rights but does a society thereafter accept a rapist after knowing what he has done?

>What are your opinions on this particular idea?

As a rapist my self I think you're a fucking faggot. If you don't go out and take what's yours, including pussy, or asshole in your case cuz you're a faggot, then you're beta as fuck. Kill yourself.

Will never happen, cause it could be stated as a mental disease, and then try fighting SJW about human rights, gg

>implying rapists can't be used as manual slave labour

Who the fuck do you think you are?

I think the countries your talking about are backward shitholes in the third world that couldn't make a new pharmaceutical no matter how many people they used in the research.
Leave development of science to your betters and keep on hacking each other to death, that's a good boy.

Y'know, the point of prison is to rehabilitate people (I realise that America doesn't do this so that prisons can get repeat customers).

Most decent countries don't give rapists full life sentences, unless the rape was spectacularly violent.

Us constitution 8th amendment

imo paedos, rapists, murderers should be used for testing instead of animals

why dont you sit and contemplate these things on your own instead of bothering us, like the rest of us did when we were edgy and underage

What about their victims? Do they have no rights? The rapist violated their rights but I guess that don't count in the liberal mind.

I also believe that when they find out that the victim lied then they should get the same punishment as the rapist.

There are enough labours in the world that can support build a society and a materialistic world.

Also, is the same in prisons, it's sure that there are also other criminals who is not a rapist doing several works within the prison.

Still they could use rapists from these shithole countries for such purposes.

imo only baby animals should be used for testing and when done minced and force fed to any vegans in jail

>not knowing the public are human lab rats.

>being this deep and edgy a regular sage of the social condition

edgy

lol
yeah

when i was his aged i STFU and lurked moar

well, i didnt, but i was a massive fucking faggot i suppose

Most of these places also treat the crime of rape as an unforgivable offense against the pussy's father or husband, depending on if it's been sold yet.
Not an offense against said pussy, who is nothing more then a moist hole for sticking dick in and yanking babies out.

so you lied!

>mfw only men will be called rapists
>women who falsely acuse rape put innocent men to this "torture"

Kys

no, i simply said i didnt lurk much

The point of prisons is to protect the society from someone, and not to torture people.
It's for detaining people, not abusing them. If you want to hurt people who are no longer in a position to cause harm to anyone, then you're just as psychotic.

but you sat and contemplated your faggotty teen ass

sometimes, when i wasnt being a massive newfag

>protect the society from someone
Yup, and do the society accept them or the government's decision later on? Don't you see all these riots that take place after a rape has took place? What do they scream out?
I think Op's idea is worthy enough to be greenlit.

this

just because you made a half popular minecraft video, kiddo, doesn't mean that you know how the world works and you can unravel the moral underpinnings of the entire western world.

> Implying human testing doesnt take place all the time in secret

Implying he's an Alpha cause he's a rapist. We'll see when one of those girls Dads or Brothers catches you slipping

in my opionion a great idea, but normies have this somewhat strange feeling what is called empathy, which is the reason why all of them are weaklings. they do not even watch rekt threads, can you image?!?

Because a feminist with an expensive kike lawyer can get anyone convicted for rape for anything. There are much worse criminal that deserves that treatment more. Ie serial killers, pedophiles