Was it renamed in your country?

Was it renamed in your country?
>Russia
No

It's called Ten Little Niggeros here.

It was named Ten Little Indians when it reached the US, but they changed the name again later on in time due to fear of offending native Americans so now it's named And Then There Were None.

No, Diez Negritos here

>Dix petits nègres
no. And the word "nègre" (for nigger) is at least as offensive in french as in english.

maybe today; but in the early 90s it wasn't, it was one of the first books I read

>And Then There Were None

this was already around WW II, I saw the movie version with that title, a blackwhite movie from the 1940s

Here it is called Tien kleine negers, but neger means negro (nikker means nigger) so it isn't considered offensive.

When I read it, it was "and then there were none"

I stopped by the fourth murder because I had nightmares

How old were you?

in russian it wasn't offensive at all because communism and all people were equal, but now it becoming slightly offensive

It's called "Diez Negritos" (Ten little blacks)

Same in Latvia :-)

I think recent editions are titled "e não sobrou nenhum" (and then there were none) but I've seen it as "o caso dos dez negrinhos" (the case of the ten little niggers/blacks) before.

Tíz kicsi néger
it doesn't have negativity connected to it tho

We have this pastry called "tête de nègre" (nigger head), but the name is less used now, it's called "choco ball" nowadays

cause you were communist too, haha
(sorry)

We're cool

>Yes
>Ten little indians

a qt i know has this book on her fb profile. what does it mean? should i ask her what it means to have it in view of everyone that visits her profile?

>tio små negerpojkar
Ten little nigger/negro-boys.

an then there were none is cooler

That's pretty pathethic desu

>on küçük zenci
No It's exactly the same. In fact word zenci (nigger) is always used in daily life, nobody refers them as black.

24 ...

I get scared easily

Here it's called 'Death Waltz'

You're not serious.

>tio små negerpojkar
I guess it wasn't.