Watch this:

Watch this:
girl who is offended when guys call her beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTGqeIOBlfQ

This generation is getting so fucking weird: calling a girl pretty/beautiful is now becoming a sexual harassment.. what!?

The SJW's are making this world so fucked up; that males are not allowed to be attracted or show attraction to girls anymore...

So remember this next time you decide to send a dick pic to some random chick kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As ridiculous as she might be this guy's video is just as cringe as the woman's.
>slow motion dumb bits to maker her look ridiculous
>using a bear as his avatar like other youtubers use shit like mideval armor, a stag, a statue.
>pauses ever couple of seconds refuting a second long statement rather than a full statement or paragraph like an asshole.
I would have to watch the original video to even know what the fuck the bitch is trying to say because of this guy'd editing and I'm not about to watch some womyn bitch about being beautiful.

His editing is better in his other videos idk why he went weird in this.

But it is easy to understand what she is on about if you watch the full thng

He could at least show his face. The Amazing Neckbeard at least has the balls to do that.

No thanks. If I watch any more shit like that I'm liable to go on a spree shooting.

yeah, i do my best to tune all that shit out. people are fucking insane.

Not a fan of his video but fuck me what a retard she is. At least some one is mocking her.

You aren't kidding.

Why?

so I take it you don't like watching cringe compilations?
youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0

Theres a photo of him floating past about 4 mins in.

Just like that fat slut Meghan Trainor's song, NO. Something about it being unoriginal to call a girl beautiful and all that bullshit.

Bitch I'm a normal guy, not a poet. I'm not going to write you a fucking sonnet.

Besides, like anyone would call that fat pig beautiful anyways.

>So remember this next time you decide to send a dick pic to some random chick kek
>this sentence
pleeeeeeeeeeeeas´e OP
you are the embodiment of this generation
>true tho

Cringe doesn't really infuriate me the way utter morons do. Especially utter morons with a limp-wristed liberal agenda. I'm close to the edge, man.

but shes fucking ugly
inb4
>shes butt fucking ugly
>shes fucking butt ugly
>shes ugly butt fuck

W E W L A D

she's fucking hot af man

sounds like an insult to beautiful people. Maybe she was really offeneded on the behalf of beautiful people.

thats guy would have been better off slapping her ass and walking away. But then again he'd probably have to wash the stink away. She looks Nasty!!

tfw i love to consume all of this garbage
all those PC people and student protesters
no one could write this

maybe go for english classes first and then the shooting spree. That way people wont laugh at your spaghetti when you show up for a spree shooting.

she's 7/10 at best.

>fuck but shes ugly
>ugly but shes fucking

NOBODY CALLED HER BEAUTIFUL YOU FAT FUCK

HINT: MOST OF YOU YOUNG RETARDS MAKE SHIT UP TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ON YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL. TRUTH IS 99.999999% OF YOU LEAD BORING, SUICIDAL LIVES.

INTERNET FAT LOSER WHO HASN'T WIPED HIS ASS IN 3 DAYS 7/10.

REAL WORLD SHE WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS GETTING LAID ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AT MOST BARS

No she wouldn't, fagget. Even homely girls get laid. Dudes literally have fetishes for fatties. Male sexuality is our own worst enemy. we enable this shit

she has 40 likes and 6.5k dislikes on her video: the only way this video could change the world is if she became the prime example of what a complete bitch is

You know this fagget went searching deep to find this bitches video, too, just so he could dissect it like the atheist genius that he is. Probably spent an entire day cutting this, too.

Your assuming a lot son, projecting ? I'm a pharamacy technicien with a girlfriend. Also I frequent the gym and keep in shape.

lmao at all the guys so offended that a women feels objectified when someone calls her beautiful. She has a valid points about how society views someone they see as beautiful as having no depth or anything to offer (besides being pretty)

SURE FAT FUCK.MAYBE IN YOUR SICK MIND WHO SPENDS 24/7 ONLINE WITH THESE OTHER AUTISTIC FAT FUCK BUT IN THE REAL FUCKING WORLD- UGLY GIRLS GET JACK SHIT.

HELL IT'S BEEN SO HARD FOR FAT , UGLY WOMEN AT BARS THAT , THANKFULLY, THEY STICK TO ONLINE DATING THESE DAYS SO THEY FUCK DEGENERATES LIKE YOU.

REAL WORLD IS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN YOUR MOMMY'S BASEMENT.

Does this girls get across the most idiot guys in the entire Earth? I mean, who the fuck told to a girl "have a beutiful just like you"?
And why the fuck she gets mad when someone said that she is pretty when she obviously tries so hard to look atractive: diyed hair, fix tooths, make up, etc

NO YOU DON'T FAT FUCK. YOU ARE A LONELY LOSER WHO ROTTED HIS MIND ONLINE BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE THIS SAND NIGGER LOSER WOULDN'T GET A SECOND LOOK. SHE WOULD BE SOME FAT LOSERS THIRD CHOICE AT A BAR.

PSSST...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN FUCK FACE.

jesus christ, the autistic bear is more annoying than she is.

wah you got me

LOSE 200 POUNDS, WORK OUT AND GET OUT THERE FUCK FACE BEFORE YOU GO BALD AND GET OLD.

5/10 would not bang
Not only because she is ugly but also because she is a freaking idiot. I'm sure that she smells bad too

o-ok

Is she complaining about what happend to other girls? thats what you are saying?

And didn't maisy williams or whatever (the chick who plays arya stark) go on a fucking retarded rant about how calling a girl cute is sexist?

SJW are the dumbest possible fucking people on earth. Only Trump supporters rival them in stupidity.

NO SHE'S MAKING SHIT UP. REAL LIFE 10S BARELY GET HIT ON BY A GENERATION OF BETA MALE FAT FUCKS WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS 2/10 WOULD GET CALLED SOMETHING? UNLESS SHE WALKED INTO A CRACK HEAD GHETTO, NONE IS CAT CALLING THIS BUS PIG. THE ONLY CTA CALLING YOU SEE THESE DAYS IS IN GHETTOS AND IT'S USUALLY STOOP RATS.

UHHHHH...YEAH..SHE HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Dude, calm down. It's ok, it's just a feminist, don't get so rustled.

topkek fagget
>im an emaciated poor fag who drives trucks and lives in a bachelor apartment
>eat a dick

maisie williams is an angel

She'd call you a sexist for that you stupid cuck.

Check em

she's not even pretty lol