Bullying

1. Country
2. Is bullying a problem in your country?
3. Were you bullied when you were a child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0hlW94HGAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw i was the school bully

So mean.
Why did you bully other people?
How does it feel?

Woah I really think this thread is a good idea ( ◠‿◠ ) it definitely needs to be discussed here because int seems to be a bullying ground ._.
1. the Netherlands (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)
2. A big yes!
3. Yes and I still get bullied for being different Σ('◉⌓◉’)

What do you mean different?
Explain.

I remember when I was a little kid and the adults would tell us that it the bullies were the ones who grew up to be losers. What a crock of shit. Betas remain betas. Assholes, sadists, and sociopaths are the ones who get ahead.

burger union
yes so much that people snap and commit mass murder
yes but everything is fine now in adulthood

Why were you bullied?

>1. Country
Flag

>2. Is bullying a problem in your country?
No, bullying helps shape children properly, lack of bullying makes soft weak children.

>3. Were you bullied when you were a child?
Was bullied sometimes, did the bullying sometimes, it's how life goes.

It's shitty b8 m8, he wants us to bully him for making those face things.

( ̄(工) ̄) well im a bit strange
Irl people avoid me
._. What about you do people find you strange?
>he
Excuse me but im a girl not a boy thnx
-____- ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

nerdy quiet kid in a bad neighborhood of outspoken thugs

it was more of just beating me around than making fun of me because i was an easy target

then i grew super tall and people left me alone even though i still probably couldn't win a fight with anybody

1. Freedom
2. Soft cunts kill themselves over it sometimes. people will tell you the it causes school shootings but most of those guys had preexisting mental conditions which is also why they were ostracized in the first place
3. Nah just "constructive" banter

>1. Country
Slovenia
Yes I guess it is. Or at least it was in schools I went to.
y-yes..

I was the bully.

Felt good man. Culling the weak is good for society.

No shit

The bullies become your boss, the bullied become wagecucks. There's no room for weakness in this world.

America. Yes. Society taught me at an early age i didnt belong to it.

chile
no
no

1.flag
2.No definitelty no
3. But somehow i was managed to be get bullied in a country which has no bullying culture but also the most bullied country. therefore i suppose i am the lowest of the low

>1. Country
ICELAND
not really
Wouldn't call it bullying, this one guy was just always a dick
>mfw when I meet him at traffic light in an M5 E39 BMW
>he's driving a fucking polo his dad paid for

oh yeah btw i was bullied by the fat girl that i rejected therefore i have no idea how to feel abut this

1. USA
2. I don't think so
3. Yes. I was bullied but I also did bullying myself. Everyone got shit. Everyone got into fights. Only little pussies got in a twist over it. Such was life in the trailer park.

Yes
Yes

1. Flag
2.I think it is in every country.
3.Yes , kinda tall but shy and clumsy.

We had bullies, really rare though.
I wasn't bullied nor a bully.

>M5 E39 BMW
Are you rich?

fighting is so low

>Excuse me but im a girl not a boy thnx

Sure you are, post boi pusc already.

Work hard
spend 8 months salary on a car

still super rich

Chile
No
No

I think yes.
my skin classmate, classic baldhead, threaten to kill me. But it's my bad because as complete beta I wanted to hang around with some serious guys.

But in school - nothing serious.
some guy spit on me, some steal my phone. Countless punches, broken fingers, and fights for ping pong table.

kill yourself
*shits on your head*

>flag
>no
>no

I remember starting at a new school when I was 9 or 10 and the kids there started bullying me because I was bigger than everyone else. Not fat, just big, I guess I got my growth spurt early. Anyway, that just goes to show how dumb kids are, because when I finally hit one of them it was like they got punched by a grown man. I never had any more trouble after that.

i used to make my female classmates cry when i was 7-10. I usually told them them "ur ugly" or "you smell bad" but i remember that some day i said "suck my dick with onions" to a muslim girl. She started crying. No regrets, it was fun

>finland
>not really
>bully and the bullied

1. snoflek
2. no, it's not a country problem, it's an isolated problem in some places
3. no. i was the one that beat the shit out of the ones who were bullying my friends. got into trouble for it too multiple times.

1.flag
2.idk
3.sometimes but only mentally stopped in high school, people tried to bully me physical but i gave them a big punch in the face

wow, you're cool

>United States.
>Probably.
>Yeah, I-I still am in college. I don't do shit about it because I'm a bitch and I also think [spoiler]she likes me.

Flag
No
No

no

1-flag
2-not really
3-at first, then by 5th grade i learned what "diplomacy" means

I used to play BF3 all the time with a guy from Iraq
hasn't been online since summer 2014
wonder what happened to him

>tfw learn what diplomacy means and prevent 30 vs. 30 fight with steel pipes and knives just by reasoning to both sides
truly a great feel

>Not being the bully

stupid idiots lmfao. You are probably virgins too.

Yeah..that :')
Provide more information, which city is he from, how old was he,
Most likely he got sick of the game

I'm the bully in ms-hs. :)
Now I'm retired. I missed those days.
>that time, was a small stature but bigger guys followed like minions, everywhere I go and do whatever I asked them, blatantly. Idk why.

1. Flag
2. Yes
3. Yes, only during one day because when I told to my dad about that, he told me to go where the other child and hit him

>2. No
Don't lie

How is bullying in slavic countries?
I'm really curious

youtube.com/watch?v=p0hlW94HGAg

>slavs
>human

I used to relentlessly pick on this one kid in secondary school. He has a bald patch at 13 for fucks sake, what else was I supposed to do?!

Flag related
Supposedly
No

The weak must fear the strong.

All of the bullied fucks tried to make friends with me. If you're bullied then it's you who's doing something wrong.

They must respect the Hierarchy.

The bullied are subhuman, it is only natural.

Bless you

Thank you brother.

you can't blame some people of being born inferior, it's not up to choice, it's just how you were made. you can however make accountable for their actions those who choose to be bullies, thereby dishonoring themselves as lower than women by picking a fight with weaklings below their capabilities. in my eyes, they are truly more pathetic than the ones born of low quality. they are the real untermensch.

no lies
I guess I was lucky

You must respect the hierarchy always.

it is simply the laws of nature.

This, you'd think an eastern country would have value for honor

The cosmic laws must always be respected and enforced.

The only dishonorable act is failure.

respect in hierarchy goes both ways. you show respect towards those who are lower and they show respect towards you. as a higher being you have responsibility as a father figure to those who are beneath, not as a punisher, but as a mentor and guide towards elevating rank.

baghdad
something around 24
We had a good game the day before he logged off

I have a friend who was from Novosibirsk who described some really fucking awful situations growing up.

This vid is from Karsun, nowhere near there, but I wonder if there's some cultural thing going on.

Wow!, i'm starting to think that the polish are saving the refugees from poland
He's most likely alright.

i could post vids from russian schools where girls wear brass knuckles and beat the shit out of the one who didn't have spice girl jumper on and the one who didn't have adidas at gymnastic, but i'm not going to because they're no fun to watch and also i'm out of my bandwidth to upload

so yeah, it's their culture to bash the odd one out. they are like lower than monkeys, they are literally insects

>bullying helps shape children properly
Of course, committing suicide is really important for the youth

Disgusting

>defending mudshits

End yourself Ahmed.

1: United States
2: Hell yes
3: I was relentlessly and even beaten and had rocks thrown just because i didn't have any friends and the school system hated me for being so smart they had to advance the S.O.L. levels higher then then the bare lowest grade.

A lot of it stopped after a stabbed a kid for punching me. I still think it should not have had to end that way but it did.

As expected of any slav country. About half of the schools are ghetto-tier schools of white trash brainwashed by western nigger culture and are basically psychological bootcamps. You simply cannot come out a pussy from them. They will beat you, degrade your social reputation and steal stuff until you learn to man the fuck up and start beating them up. The majority of the girls in those schools are usually no longer virgins by the age of 12 and most of them do anal. I've personally seen a 14 year old girl get gangbanged anally by 3 boys in the toilets. Another openly spoke with me how she loved feeling her asshole stretched, and another went into great details how her pussy is unusually big for her age, letting me squeeze and play with it in class. Truly a wonderful place.

>Slavs
>White

n-nice?

1. Burgerland
2. Yes, but see below
3. Yes, a bit, but it helped me develop a spine. People need to learn to deal with assholes and a small amount of bullying therefore builds character. The problem is when it gets way out of hand, which it often does.

flag
yes
i never was though i was short, weak and had long hair