en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestor_the_Chronicler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

country-facts.findthedata.com/compare/14-40/Hungary-vs-Chile

>worse than a lationamerican country
wtf

no
hungary is germanys oldest enemy

lol since when?

better than texas at least, how could we even come close to the paradise that is latinamerica

Germs are only okay with killing, raping and pillaging when Semites do it.

since 900 A.D.

maybe

They deserves more territories desu.

minek csinlász új fonalat mindennap te buzi?

Doesnt look like it, even with that old ass data.

i love them but i gueess they dont love us beacuse of some history shit

why would anybody dislike turkey?

i kno right

>some history shit
holy shit nigga :D
I think the fact that your ancestors literally sit on our country for 150 years and in the meantime all the other countrys of europe could develop, the Enlightenment took place. Its not a surprise that even in the 1900 hungary was literally a feudalist land. I could continue this but no one would read it so...

I read it all
Please continue I'm interested in Hungary

i dont think we sit on poland,czehiya,belarus for 150 years..maybe it wasnt about us it was about communism dont you think

bff :3

Dávidka szopatol?

can't be real

I like you bro dont worry although u did fuck us in the anus

Not sure what that means

first you, then the Habsburg monarchy froze the country in feudalism. In the meantime nationalism rose up, product: the many nationality that lived relatively peacefully together started hating each other. Which could have been resolved, if the overall thinking hadn't remained feudalistic. These unresolved issues consequently led to the threaty of trianon, by the country lose most of its resuorces, mines, road, infrastructure, historic citys etc. this could not be forgotten. in hope to resolve this, the country stepped in to the ww2 on the side of the germans, hopeing that the threaty could be revised. of course after 1945 everything remained, and just THEN came the communists, which of course had an overall impact on all the eastern countrys which can we see even now.

Sounds like you aren't very 'Hungary' for 'Turkey' hahahahhaaaa

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Of course I like based Hungary.
Build the wall pls Magyarsorzsag.

No, fuck Dilma.

eternal enemy

i feel nothing but contempt

>slovakians
>white

it's all right bro, not everyone likes Türks in Hungary because of shit that happened 300 years ago. Totally makes sense, those people are highly logical, pfffftt. /sarcasm

I have no problem with your people. Your culture and cuisine is great

subhumans from dunaj szerdely are not slovaks no matter what their passport says

spanjaid ? :D:D

must be a warm feeling. what you feel is based on what they teach you in school; you know, now you are grown up you could look up the answers to your own questions, maybe you would undestrand the world around you better.

But of course if you like the dumb hatred go ahead.

Had it coming.

nem, láttam valahol kommentelni azt a ribancot normibookon
aztán láttam hogy ez szlovák

>slovakian eternal hate
>so 23 years

Bassza meg a kurva anyját a tetves tót fasszopója azt. Stay based my fellow magyarbro

Wish we had literal propaganda in schools. They keep it 100% neutral we learn only about Habsburgs and Corvin

Are they accepting of British immigrants? I could live there but get my wages from the UK remotely.

I'll live like a king there providing it stays cheap

It cant ever get expensive since they have latin american tier wages

Just like you, except we have something called culture, and a spine you sniveling coward.

My ancestors should've genocided you when they had the chance

They kind of tried.
Though it was soft genocide rather than the bloody one.

>culture
copy paste every tradition of neighbourging people
>spine
except when dealing with germans apparently
>genocide
they shouldve, but since they are hungarians they can do nothing right, thats why your country is sinking ship

>soft genocide

Is that anything like stare-rape?

Anita pls go.

Hungary woooo!!!!!

>copy paste every tradition of neighbourging people
Unique language. Traditional music showing marks of Asian origin. Folk tales that reach back before the Conquering.

Compared to you: Generic, unmemorable Slav, with Slav culture that other Slavs do ten times better. You're just a copy paste of Czechia. A bad one at that too.

underrated post

just shows how uneducated you are.

Slavs originate from Danube area, Slovak language is center of all Slavic languages, word Slav itself comes from Slovak.

Your national poet is Slovak, most famous king is Romanian, national hero is raping ugly chink whose biggest achievement is running away from another raping chink. You have left everything your ancestors left you behind to be cucks to Germans. Playing eternal victim while making life of everyone else around you worse, there is not more disgusting nation than magyars

i like magyaria yes
they seem a bit depressed and standoffish but nice people

WE

WUZ

Da, love Hungary.
Love them so much I hope we annex them soon so that we will never be separated

GREAT MORAVIANS

We can talk about present aswell, but it will be even uglier for you

you couldnt defeat us from the get-go, now we're here and you will always be our bitch

miért csinálod ezt bence?

Your country is powerless corrupt shithole led by gypsy mafia boss. Only bitch here is your sister sucking my cock for 15€

post hungarian grills

Que linda

>Slavs originate from Danube area

I almost died laughing at that part tho

post more based Helmut

name pls

this

>Over a long period the Slavs settled beside the Danube, where the Hungarian and Bulgarian lands now lie. From among these Slavs, parties scattered throughout the country and were known by appropriate names, according to the places where they settled. Thus some came and settled by the river Morava, and were named Moravians, while others were called Czechs. Among these same Slavs are included the White Croats, the Serbs and the Carinthians. For when the Vlakhs attacked the Danubian Slavs, settled among them and did them violence, the latter came and made their homes by the Vistula, and were then called Lyakhs. Of these same Lyakhs some were called Polyanians, some Lutichians, some Mazovians, and still others Pomorians. Certain Slavs settled also on the Dnieper, and were likewise called Polyanians. Still others were named Derevlians, because they lived in the forests. Some also lived between the ‘Pripet’ and the Dvina, and were known as Dregovichians. Other tribes resided along the Dvina and were called the Polotians on account of a small stream called the Polota, which flows into the Dvina. It was from this same stream that they were named the Polotians. The Slavs also dwelt about Lake Il’men, and were known there by their characteristic name. They built a city which they called Novgorod. Still others had their homes along the Desna, the Sem’ and the Sula, and were called Severians. Thus the Slavic race was divided, and its language was known as Slavic.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestor_the_Chronicler

gib back Vajdaság

I don't have more that's why I'm asking for more :((((((((
I hope someone can contribute

barbara palvin, for research purposes

dude if you could only see my normiebook news feed ... your balls would blown the fuck away

ezek mondjuk pont undorítóak

Slovakia looks pretty nice.
Thought about starting a "You wake up in the land of the witcher..." with this

ez. nem tudom ki postáza ezeket, de kurvára szar izlése van.

>ezek mondjuk pont undorítóak
>ez. nem tudom ki postáza ezeket, de kurvára szar izlése van.

Mert ti biztosan ám 10/10 kigyúrt, helyes arcú főnyeremények vagytok.

I don't remember

én basznám őket, de elismerem, közönséges tucatribancok

daaaamn

>én basznám őket

that goes without fucking saying :^)

Is this a typical Hungarian?
I look similar but in boy form

I was in Hungury this summer, very nice country and top tier people

im sorry to hear that boy. you should start order testosterone over the internet until its not too late.

ez a legszarabb érv amit a héten hallottam
tehát ha nem vagyok cságeczy Chad, akkor nem lehet kritikus véleményem egy lányról?
a létező legunalmasabb, futószalagos nőket postázod

thanks Igor! come back anytime soon will ya

No. Hungarians are german cucks, filthy collaborators.

has a country ever got this salty over territorial losses before? Most people living there arent even hungarian

luckers
german women are ugly as hell

nem ő postázta a drukkerpinákat, hanem én :^)

Send Lángos pls. There is not a single place in Moscow that sells it

They got kraut mentality

They go around the world and claim ownership of land just because their great-grandparent took a shit in nearby ditch

hogy fogja azt a telefont?

azér amikor már a lengyelek is minket szidnak akkor már én is ideges leszek

híres szőröstalpú, ne foglalkozz vele