What is the difference between having sex with an anus and having sex with a watermelon?

What is the difference between having sex with an anus and having sex with a watermelon?

An anus feels nicer.

An anus wont attract blacks,

gay is oki

A watermelon isn't a faggot.

Both have shit tearing them up.

Not all anuses have gross cock and balls attached tho

watermelon can't get pregnant

There is no difference: in both you're trying to fertilize something that can't be fertilized.

I've never heard of butt-babies before user.

a watermelon cannot feel or reciprocate action/emotion/interest. an anus, if attached to a human adult, is capable of all those things and is able to consent (as opposed to a horse/baby/dog/rat)

it's actually semi common, especially with men who are roughly or below average size, for semen to leak out of the female anus after sex. if this happens while she's in doggy or on her back, it can drip into her cunt and knock her up. granted, it's rather unlikely, but it happens.

They're called niggers.

Watermelon isn't an orifice for expelling excrement

Welp, I'm fucked.
They still come from the vagina

I've heard of retarded shit babies... where you cum in someone's ass and the sperm fertilizes the bacteria in the shit and impregnates the person with a retarded human shit baby and it develops in the persons colon like a parasite until one day when you're taking the browns to the superbowl and suddenly you hear a baby crying in your toilet

>Never heard of butt babies?
Its when a test-tube baby is incubated within the colon of a man to simulate the act of pregnancy. It creates a closer bond with the child and gives the parent the experience of being pregnant. Very popular on the West Coast.

Watermelon doesn't expect to be cuddled after you blow your load

the watermelon isnt an annoying in your face attention seeking faggot that thinks people should give a shit about what he shoves up his asshole or whose asshole he shoves his dick into. Its just sodomy get over it. Its not a big deal and noone gives a fuck about you.

is this for real?

I'm pretty sure that was just in a bad DeVito movie

The watermelon doesn't whine like a bitch every fucking day.

A watermelon can't spit it back into your mouth.