Where are those times, when Sup Forums was raiding "social media"? Now there is everyone watching traps...

Where are those times, when Sup Forums was raiding "social media"? Now there is everyone watching traps, or faping at lolis (not saying its bad)... I had an idea... Show, that you can still have fun like this and let's raid 9GAG... Let's fire a shitload of dem bois at this site... Here come operation 9boi! I trust Sup Forums isn't full of newfags and OPs, that don't deliver! Prove yourself! Yesterday, 11th May 2016 in 19:00 GMT we'll start posting Dat boi memes on 9GAG and upvote those ones in Trending! Let everyone on Sup Forums know, that this will be a thing...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0z4qpckOYj9T5B6D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

selfbump

What do you think this will achieve? I'd be for a more subtle approach, something creative...

Well... Open for ideas... I remember, they were spamming 9GAG with bread...

If you don't have any better idea... Dat boi stays... We dem bois

Just off the top of my head I'd say we create some really primitive content that plays right into what they like, get it popular there and then post proof they ate up our shit.

K

bump

o shit waddup

o shit waddup!

Lets go boiiiiiiiio

Start a movement , idk . Something thats trending and could become funny ...im guessing nine gag is full of closet faggots . So maybe a express yourself movement , where you dress how you feel on the inside like a cat costume or ladies underwear . That type of shit

We aren't feeding your trap fetish faggot. You need to be cleansed not encouraged

i'll put my money on 11 year old fag

OP here! Come on guys... Spread the word!

You know that mods will just erase those kinds of threads every fucking time we try to make a raid, right? That's why b has become so boring

Bump

Did someone say cumsquat thread?

How about we come up with some sort of stupid trend that will bait the 9gag community into doing something stupid.

Fucking ask that Sally poster, this cunt shitposts 24/7 somehow, just spam fruits alongside him

How about dead memes everyone hates?

Nah that it is too soft. I want to see some shocked kids but gore will be banned inmediatly..

see

Lol double trouble! xD

ATTENTION:
9GAG has 24 hour waiting period before you can post after making a new acc. Therefore it is crucial that you do it now.

>Where are those times, when Sup Forums was raiding "social media".

Newfag detected. There's a raid every couple hours, dipshit.

Sally is still alive.

Kill yourself

Yes but all the raids are complete garbage you fucking faggot.
Havent seen a good and organised raid in a long time.

I didn't say they were good, I said they happen. Faggot OP implied they never occur. And what makes you think this want be the usual shit, unsuccessful raid?

Im saying that we need to organise things better and get some good ideas out there and plan things right. Some raids used to be gold and they all started as a thread.

lets organise a good fucking raid then

First we need a good fuckin idea and not posting some 'outdated' memes. That shit is just way to soft. Comon be creative anons.

we just need a open chatroom site to organise with people who would like to set something up

>they all started as a thread

You don't fucking say? This raid is gonna be shit, just like every other raid. Raids died when Sup Forums split apart.

Tinychat is a good option

i would like to see a systm 32 one again who's in?

Shut the fuck up and stop whining. This might be the thread that will resurect/b/ fromout the grave.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Waaay to outdated. Even 12 y/o know about it. Not gonna work user

It's not, and I'm gonna stay and watch just to rub it in at the end when it sucks ass. Also, please cover yourself, your newfaggotry is offensive.

allright we need idea's brainstorm Sup Forumsro's

>Thinks raids are personal army requests.

Holy shit when the fuck did Sup Forums become 99% newfags.

there are enough oldfags for a good raid tho just need to get them togheter in a way

do you remember when we did it for the lulz?.
it will be again one day MOOT 2016 MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!

Its not even about old or newfags.
We just need to get a bunch of people who are willing to join the raid, have a good idea and organise it well in a chatbox.

Most of the oldfags left when the mods became fascists who would abuse their powers.

Bois... We're cooking up something delicious over in this thread. Check it out!

look thats a great idea too!

we need to pass our ''ways'' on to the newfags before all the oldfags are kill.
the raid must go on

if you can find a good chatbox site and set it up so u can invite people we have a good start!

tinychat obviously faggot.

thass the truth bro

Get in here discord.gg/0z4qpckOYj9T5B6D

Time to make Sup Forums great again. discord.gg/0z4qpckOYj9T5B6D

Fuck discord, get a tinyychat.

Spam 9gag with a 9gag meme?
>Show the internet Sup Forums isn't full of fucktards.
>You've already started it.
>You are the cancer killing this board.
>It's already dead.

This shit's gonna 404.

>doesn't remember bans for not liking chocolate milk

Truth is, oldfags left because of you.

/kjepa

playing Dark Souls 3 atm. he has been raided by Sup Forums in the past. Made him wear makeup and cry on stream

bumping