Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Wat does user vape on?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10174882
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vaping is ghey

Vape my cum and die faggot

Yeah but I dot I because I needed to stop smoking not so I can pretend to be a diesel truck.

Being a diesel truck is awesome.

We get it. Your parents hate you and you love dick.

faggot

Pot.

I smoke the marijuana, yes

vaping is kewl

Kanger Leakbox because I'm a poorfag

I quit using kanger a time ago.

Not a baby ass 50W box, that's for sure.
You're not even chucking clouds bro.

Yah man, i chuck all the clouds

setup on right?

i vape on a 10 inch nigger penis

Gay

yeah

I don't usually show off my kit, because I don't like looking like a "VAPE NAYSH CLOUDS BRO" faggot, but fuck it. It's gotten me off cigs for a few months
Just a beaten up vtc mini

i love the vtc mini, lightweight, strong output, minimalistic design, it was a good upgrade for me

Uwell Crown tank on a Innokin Coolfire 4
ya my mini is my fave too

Michael get off the computer now

I'm not Michael

20 Watt anyone know any cheap drippers I could put on this box?

>dripper
>20 watt

yeah no

OP here.
Mine is good.
Freakshow rda with a frakshow plus

literally any, so long as you build coils of a high enough resistance. for 20W I think youd need at least an ohm, 1.2-1.5 would probably be ideal

fag
it all comes down to the resistance of the coil, if you get high enough lets say 1.8 to 2.0 ohms you should be fine using 15 to 20 watts of power

Exactly

If your juice isn't THC infused you are an edgy faggot that gets suspended for inhailing fog machine juice on the back of the school bus kys.

If you do happen to have THC infused liquid in an illegal state, you are Walter white.

What firmware is your mini on, your screen looks different than mine. Also have any good resilient tanks to recommend for it? I've just got the tron tank that came with it

I've been thinking of starting vaping, but i have no idea what to start with.. : /
Any ideas to help a starter would be highly appreciate.

cant go wrong with a VTC Mini

your moms anus

i'm on 3.02, the logo is just an image i uploaded using the software joyetech provides (64x40 1bit bmp file), the tron is supposed to be a good tank, whats yuor prob with it?

strawpoll.me/10174882

It's the best

then he has a super hot mom, would fuck for sure

I just stick to the cheap stuff so I can get nicotine at work

fucking shit shes cute

To bad pussy ruined by shitdick

>2016
>still vaping
>you're more cancerous then the cigarettes iv reverted back to

wat
her puska looks delicious

No its not.

looks nice, but i was thinking more about, like a full kit to start with :)

ya you can get it in a kit w/ a Tron tank from the same manufacturer

*Nevermind that, it's me thats not looking what it comes with... my bad.

I use this big fat whore to achieve mad vapes all day bros

go suck a whole carton and die faggot

Kbox 200 with a SMOK TFV4

Anybody in this thread want to eat my ass?

it depends, do you vapefart?

I'm vaping right now

come at me bros

I shit when I fart sometimes if that counts.

Faggit

cant inhale that, start eating beans with added flavours (choose your own) and then we'll talk

mmm, vape vape vape all day long

Cuboid in TC Mode 210° and 25-30W with a Kanger Top Tank

did you get the cube tank as well? if yes is it any good?

Totally dude! I'd much rather die a slow, agonizing death from a variety of diseases caused by smoking cigarettes! Just as long as a bunch of strangers don't think I'm a faggot, that's what really matters.

I think you mean the Cuboid Mini. I chose the full size Cuboid because I love to have replacable batteries.

Ex smoker, so I needed a lot of vape in the beginning and didn't think a fixed battery would work.

underrated

I got the Cubis Tank, but the first notch coil I used work for 1 hour and then I got hot liquid in my mouth. I didn't try it a 2nd time yet.

fuchai 200 w with a temple rda (double fused claptons)

Is anyone vaping without nicotine?

I started with 9mg and got quickly down to 3.5, but from here it's tougher to get lower.

maybe the coil was defective? it happened to me once with the ego one atomizer using a clr 1.0 ohm head, never happened with the ti 0.4 ohm head (using this setup for maybe a month now)

>implying you don't want to be optimus prime

or he's a moron

i tried a 0 nicotine juice and didn't like it, i vaped too much due to the lack of nic the 10ml bottle i bought was gone in a day, sticking to 12mg for now

could of just bin a dud coil
whichever coils you use you get the occasional shitter
not yet. I started at 18 cos I use to smoke a lot but now Im down to 2
but I make my own gloop so I can reduce it in super tiny steps if I need

Yeah, I know. Talked to the local vape dealer. Told me Joyetech coils sucks often.

Got an AIO for a friend. She just started vaping. The first two coils died in less then 4 hours. The next lasted for 2 weeks

This with haze

Vtec mini, kangertec mini, plus my fruits and pastries

Yo check my dubs

Yeah, first thing I did was buying base and some nice flavours.
I knew I would pay too much if I started buying premixed stuff.

Really enjoying mixing. Looking forward to make my own coils soon

Not being antagonistic, genuinely curious. From you guys who started vaping without smoking before, why'd you start? I know everyone says it's safer than smoking, but the idea of inhaling vapors from a liquid that'll fuck you up if it makes skin contact seems like a bad idea to me

The nugget with doge v2

I didnt meet anyone yet who started vaping without smoking.

I do it to get away from the deadly cigarette stuff and it helps; even though there are unsafe fumes in the vape.

I LOVE IT!

I know two guys who started straight up because they called it "the new drinking." makes no sense to me

Thank you

also a heavy smoker here, used to smoke up to 2 packs a day, when started to vape i needed 10ml per 1 & 1/2 day, now i have reduced my vaping to 10 ml per 4 days, soon enough i believe i'll stop vaping as well and will have a lot of gear to make DIY rocket igniters from the old coils and mods!!

I vape wax. When that's gone I return to the bong. I need to quit smoking cigarettes.

Vapeing dat pussy

I smoked about 25 cigs a day.
I am vaping 10ml of 3.5mg nicotine. It feels much and it is much compared with cigs, but my endurance got already better and all lung crap from smoking is coughed out.

Smoking is also for fags
>Vapers need to kill themselves

your mother's ass

had to stop haze to stop schizophrenia and mania

Are you stupid or just don't know how to read?
They said vaping is gay.
They didn't say you should smoke cigarettes.
Vapers are such delusional little dumbasses.

i feel much better my self, first week i was coughing up some nasty stuff every morning, now everything is much better, sense of smell and taste improved dramatically as well

o rly

I mix it up not had any problems

does that stuff run in your family?

>mini + kang
what Im using right now cept I use a sub+
best combo outve everything Ive tried. also the new kanger coils are really good

Yeah really better get vaping quick fatass

How about neither you dumb cunt?

pay no attention to this post as I enjoy penises in my mouth