Gunna slash my wrists today Sup Forums. Any advice for a first-timer?

Gunna slash my wrists today Sup Forums. Any advice for a first-timer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cewKagezeHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

horizontal for attention, vertical for results
also if dubs get in this thread then you will live a long healthy life instead of killing yourself

Use rusty kitchen scissors, if bleeding out doesn't kill you, the infection will...

Shoot yourself instead

Good idea

That would be the easiest option but guns are notoriously hard to come by in my neck of the woods

Be sure to post results.

Oi so I just had a thought. Dy'think if I had a good ol' wank while waiting I'd bleed out faster or is that silly?

Okay one more question
Would downing a bottle of prescription blood-pressure meds (perindopril amlodopine) have any effect on the speed of death?

probably

combine them with whiskey or vodka to make sure

Drink aspirin + do it in a hot tub with hot water

Don't slash them, it's painful as fuck and usually you'll live to see tommorrow.
lostallhope.com

Do it faggot!

1. Down the road.
2. Multiple slashes around the same area just to make sure you've hit all vains.
3. Sit in a baththub, blood won't dry up and you'll bleed out more likely.
4. If you're hurt easely, use painkillers, possibly alcohol to numb the pain (if that's all you got).
5. Cut deep enough to hit the vains, pretty sure you can cross the road aswell, aslong ass you do both of them CORRECTLY and be sure to put pressure.

Not worth the effort OP. Chance of survival is pretty fucking high so you'll feel even worse and have scars to remind you of your failure.
Speaking from experience.

you gone down to road ?

go buy some heroin and take it all with all the alcohol you can handle
easier ans higher success rate

are u still alive?
would be awesome if you livestream that

Is there any truth to painkiller overdoses? And would smashing the whole pack make things any easier?

Yeah I'm still alive.
Will probably post a timestamp when the deed is done but iunno

Don't do it OP, just sleep it off

Take bunch of aspirin, you cant over dose on it but its blood thinner and should help with bleeding. And drink shit ton of booze for pain.

I tried both. I really wouldn't recommend it. Really wanna end it, carbon monoxide poisoning. you just gradually fall asleep and later pass away.

Is there any way a man with eleven cents to his name and no car can do this?

Jump off a bridge

Google can probably tell you. I've not looked it up myself, I just know it's peaceful as hell

well any fire burning produces CO tho there is smoke and might not be pleasant id recommend charcoal for this... Remember CO if interrupted it can lead to serious brain damage you really dont want to fail with this.

cut your jugular or femoral artery pussy

CO didnt work for me. It should have but it didn't. The worst part: surviving made no sense, was not a miracle like I was "meant to live"

You must also cut deep. Yes, it's gonna hurt.

That's how I feel about the whole "slitting wrists" thing. could see bone in the gashes and was bleeding like a waterfall. passed out and woke up in a hospital bed. I live alone which is the most confusing part.

Good but your not aiming for veins go for the arteries deeper than the veins but you'll bleed out a lot quicker. Would also recommend waiting a few days and having a very high water intake compared to what you normally would to swell the arteries and veins making them easier to hit.

simpel as fuck

go inside a small room,
grab shit to seal the room air tight and some coal + a bucket or something.
get yourself drunk.

>trap youself in it, and burn the coal.

If you dont have a smal room,
an old freezer could work to.

>simply trap yourself inside and sufficate.
>thats a great time to try sniffing glue or something like that

For more effective results at the cost of a more agonising time is to aim for the femoral artery instead of the ulnar. Higher pressure less chance to survive although its a deep cut into the thigh to reach it same processes for best results though.

This and also combination is never bad idea, while at it slit wrists and eat any pills you have. For industrious folk guillotine is also painless.

youtube.com/watch?v=cewKagezeHU 11 year old girl sets fire to a bus before you leave this earth take a video so i can post it a live suaside by you

Op be a hero. No reason not to. Take a knife or axe and charge!

why it didn't work, mate?

overkill suicide, good idea
i dont know how many people actually own a guillotine. so, self behading is kinda surreal.
but he could tri to break his neck.

You gave yourself the best advice with that picture.