Do you floss your teeth/b/?

Do you floss your teeth/b/?

Yea

Yes with that brand.

What brand is it actually? I just pulled this picture off google. I like the case though

Yup. I use those flossing picks. Want to buy a waterpik-like flosser soon, though.

Water pick ftw

yeah, only started about two months ago

Do those work well? I mean its pretty much what a dentist uses, but mine still always goes back over with normal floss

I do not floss my teeth - I can just brush out all of the disgustingness!

no and I only brush my teeth once before bed, but not if I ate anything acidic within a few hours, and only with non-fluoride toothpaste

>never been to the dentist
>never had toothache
>no sensitivity to hot/cold
>never had cavity
>whiter teeth than most

oral b

Flossing seems like its mostly about healthy gums though

OP here. I ask this question because me and this girl were talking, and we were talking about our nightly routine. I mentioned that I floss, and she literally said "wow you floss? Thats so weird, I dont know anyone that flosses", and the thing is she wasn't some disgusting girl or anything either. She is really attractive. Just surprised me because more people flossed their teeth

I thought* more people flossed their teeth

Yes. Every time.

Brush, floss, mouthwash.

Otherwise I don't feel clean

>using the stringed jew

What the fuck? Really people?

its about both. the roots of your teeth will turn yellow/brown if you dont floss. also flossing makes your gums cling to your teeth better, giving you a stronger bite and teeth less likely to fall or be knocked out. also flossing adds years onto your lifespan by removing harmful bacteria. also its good for your hygeine because you wont have rotting bits of dead animals or eggs or other garbage in between your teeth.

fuck yea. everyday. You think i'm some kind of savage?

No, and I don't plan to. I wish you and my dentist would get off my fucking back about it.

My teeth are too close together and it gets stuck/shreds it, I can't get both of my fists in my mouth to get my back teeth (and neither can you, you smarmy fuck), and it makes my gums bleed.

Yes, twice a day.

No, but only because i don't have any

user...I... everyone can floss. And you dont shove your fist into your mouth to get your back teeth. I get mine just fine

Holy fuck a bunch of shills for the "dental hygiene" industry today