Facebook Feet. Post feet of girls we know. Special edition bonus for family

Facebook Feet. Post feet of girls we know. Special edition bonus for family.

cute toes! who is she?

I love when I thread starts off with a girl with nearly the perfect female foot form. Sexy pink arches, lovely white soft instep, a slight curl in her curls bringing her toe pads in mine with her sole pads that accent a slight knuckle of her toe tops when seeing from above.

I feel bad for any guy that isn't into female feet.

they're so beautiful, and they're just a powerful errogenous zone. any girl that doesn't like having her feet touch obviously has had a guy she likes inside her, holding her legs up and licking the length of her soles and sucking on her toes during good sex.

i've only been with 4 girls and Im 29, but they have all loved having their barefeet massaged, licked, toe sucked...with all of those being even enjoyed more during sex. giving a girl a foot massage during a tv show she loves, then giving each of her toes a slight little kiss will drive her wild. 0% chance of negativity.

girl in the front

cool. not the hottest girl but great feet.

not the best pic either, maybe a bit prettier looking here

thanks man! so is she a friend or what?

here's a man that sure loves feet.

yea shes cute. im enjoying her feet anyways.

can we get a bump or two to keep it alive?

Bump

More

yea shes a cutie.

we got any lurkers here. bump up the thread!

want moar of lucy?
glad you share her

always. i told you i would.

barefoot girls in nice grass, sexy AF

barefoot girls watery footprints, sexy AF

THE POSE, at the beach, sexy AF

nearly perfectly formed female barefeet, sexy AF

I swear we are getting better as a human race, at least female feet are. I see how many girls very well formed arches, amazing toe length and shape

It's almost as if teen girls are now wearing "toe braces". Much like dental braces, they have them affixed to their toes and they tug and pull on a girl's toes until they are in a nice sexy position that absolutely triggers guys.

do you have this one?

dont think so. thanks!

Keep goin m8

I'd like to believe that but there are plenty of girls put there who think feet away gross given social stigma seeing them as dirty, smelly and should be hidden away from sight. But nowadays it seems as though things are improving quite a bit and attitudes are changing.

*are gross

more?

are you fapping to her?

oh yea. love lucy and her feet. wish you'd be open to staying in contact lol but i still love to jerk off to her when i see her.

a classic.

i love when people jack off to her
Sometimes i show her pictures on omegle and watch the strangers wanking to her pictures

id love to do that.

All 4 of my gf(yeah im a real romeo) loved being barefoot and sharing their intimate feet pleasures with me. during HS and college- i was in college for 6 years because I did a BA,MA, but eventual quit on my way to a PHD and sooooooo many girls would love to slip off their flip flops and flats in class or even in formal guest lectures. And when they got near the fountains on campus...dear god, Purdue girls had a mental programing to slip off their shoes and go barefoot. I'd do all my reading by the fountains, just watching the girls dip their sexy barefeet into the water, then walk are leaving their wet barefootprints on the hot sidewalks. I was a rec center junkie, i would just hangout there and play raquetball and dodgeball on the weekends, and most of the leagues were coed and girls usually played both games barefoot.

4/5 girls walking home from the campus bars tooks off their heels and walked home barefoot, if not just upon entering the bar, just slipping off their heels, though I saw a few girls go to the restrooms barefoot which is a fetish killer.

Lots of Purdue girls in general went to class barefoot, especially in May and August. For a "conservative" campus, there were so many barefoot hippie girls and I loved it.

do you have time to do it now?

sorry no. im not at home. but would really fucking love to jerk off to lucys pics.

love this girl.

i have 2 short video too. she shows her feet on cam

would love to see that. can you email me to set it up?

you seem very keen on feet so care to rate my gfs foot?

wait im trying to make a gif or a webm

she's sexy AF

anyone else have any college girl barefoot stories?

here's a personal one, not just info on how sexy barefoot purdue girls are

>I once had a date with qt south korean. i ask her out to a movie and a dinner in a summer semester econ class and she is so happy i asked. i had been flirting with her two days previous, then that day she wears a dress to class, high heels(she ends up slipping them off and as we sit next to each other i get to see her sexy asian barefeet for 1.5 hours) i knew she dressed up for me and asking her out was the easiest thing ever, since it wa summer we saw some piece of shit movie, but we cuddled the whole time and we kissed a bit so it was 100% worth it, then I took her to a very good restaurant and treated of course. I was 21 and she was 20 so we couldn't do bars. but i bought us some beer and dont ask me why, but we went back to my apartment and drink a lot of beer and watched butch cassidy and the sundance kid. she loved it somehow.

very hot. save it for when we can cam

i like your gf's feet. I love when girls have a nice thick "ball" at the end of their toes. that way they usually have nice big healthy toenails, and they can grip your cock really welll with their feet. girls with really thin toes I call "rat toes" their nails are small and ugly, and their toes feel weird on your cock. i'd love to see more of her sole so I can rate her arch for you.

from what I can see though she doesn't have much of an arch. her feet have a lot of toe and heel padding, but not much padding along her "arch"

who is she? shes on here all the time but ive never seen another picture of her. anybody know?

emily is hot.

thanks and nice trips.

My shitty phone and my poor photo taking skills doesn't help make them look good either. They just look different then in real life and always looks flat and less archy. And yeah she has nice padding always so soft and comfy feeling idk.

Heres another pic anyway man really doesn't do her feet justice at all though.

her feet look great user, you should definitely enjoy playing with those , licking her cute wrinkled soles, and sucking her toes

thanks man always do

good shit. havent seen her before. more?

love her feet. Would you mind sharing any more?

Bought some pics of these on fiverr

saved this too by the way. her pics are great.

beautiful simple toenails

beautiful simple anklet

some girls just put way too much work into their naturally sexy barefeet when all they need is a little paint, a piece of rope around their ankle, a toering or two, and a 5$ pair of flip flops

with that they'll have any 7/10 or higher guy wanting to rub their feet during study hall.

dat bitch got 12 toes

is this girl a model?

ANKLETS OR TOERINGS

your gf can only wear one or the other the rest of her life to pleasure you!

>im going anklet because i have cuck tendancies and if i wanted to go on a night on the town with my hotwife i'd want her to have a BBC charm anklet,

No. it's "only" extardoniary beautifull

anklet. ex gf got my foreskin caught in one of her toerings once, wasnt exactly my kind of pleasure

Bumping.
Might have content in a minute. Hold on. On phone right now.

This is dragonfeet, BTW. Got some new creeps. Just hang on a sec so I can get to my PC.
Here's a preview, though.

Any sisfeet though O_O