We're gonna exit the Euros with just 1 point aren't we? This is Brazil 2014 all over again isn't it?

We're gonna exit the Euros with just 1 point aren't we? This is Brazil 2014 all over again isn't it?

Unless Party starts next match

its only going to get worse

your team of epl superstars just lost to fucking russian league players, it's time you open your eyes and understand that crashing out at the group stages isn't a fucking anomaly anymore

Yes.

short answer
yes
long answer
yes thanks to Woy

>your team of epl superstars led by a colossal fucking yes man retard

fixed

>wales will beat england and cause Sup Forums servers to go down from all the memeposting.

and vardy will play 0 minutes

Some of tge players are genuinely good. It's a mentality thing and it exists at clubs like Arsenal.

Its as if they are being told to "just do your best" rather than "go out and make your country and yourselvea proud"

I'm convinced 80% of the players couldn't give a toss about winning or losing. No pride at all

>lost

Do Americans even watch the things they talk about?

How do you lose 1-1 Amerifat?

They played very well, dominated the game and conceded an equaliser deep into injury time. It was just regular old shit luck.

Kane missed too many good chances to make it 2-0 or 3-0. Vardy will likely start next game and if they play as well as they did before, they'll be fine.

>being this hysterical over one fucking result

If we finish 3rd under russia and the 2 points lost last night is the difference roy should be publicly hung

>How do you lose 1-1 Amerifat?
Ask Europe. To them, it's possible. Hell, a team can win a game 2-1 and still lose.

Yeah maybe but that bad luck always seems to happen to us. If we were so fucking dominant why weren't we 3-0 up at that stage so a late goal would mean fuck all for Russia

You rate english """"""""""superstars""""""" too highly. It's not like they could win against Tom (Toмь) on a cold rainy day in Tomsk

>that flag
>this topic
>that attempt at banter

Because like I just said in plain English, Kane had a very poor game and failed to take a number of gilt-edged chances.

You cant legislate for your striker having such a poor game, although arguably he should have been subbed.

Vardy will likely start next instead, Woy is probably rotating the squad and like I said, if England play to the same standard but dont have a striker wasting all of the chances they create, they'll be fine.

Only an utter dipshit could have watched that game and come away with any conclusion other than England looked the best they've looked in a very long time and were deeply unlucky to draw rather than win.

Bale giving no fucks at all.

I expect Ramsay to have the game of his career against us and then return to being mediocre for Arsenal.

Pretty much this. England fans will make every excuse other than face the fact that our team sucks. If we were so good, then our skill should have put us far enough ahead so that a single unlucky goal was not enough to cost us victory.

Christ you either work for a British tabloid or a football pundit.

Fuck off. Kane was shit. Sterling was shit. Smalling and Hart just stood and watched the goal float in.

Thats what happens when your team is full of EPL meme players. If your players werent such pussies to try another league you may have hadba shot. Thats the same reason Belgium is gonna flop too. Too many EPL players. Only debruyne will perform, the rest will be exposed like in the WC.

Does ANYONE like Woy right now?

i doubt it.
also you still might make it out of the group even with one point because of the joke that is this competition

How likely is it that we beat Wales and Slovakia?

Incredibly likely. Wales are Championship tier with one decent player who barely qualified despite playing absolute gash teams.

England will win all of their remaining group games.

0%

Don't worry, now that half the continent can participate, 16 teams can advance to the round of 16. That's as much as the number of team participating in a whole euro in the previous tournaments. Even by being shit and finishing 3rd of your group you'll be OK. Only one more draw will probably be enough.

Very. Wales and Slovakia are shite.

Just get Dier to break bayols legs

England will never win, because to our fans and players our clubs come first, our country second.

Still 1 point ahead of the Dutch.

Good riddance.

>one result

It's pattern sub-par results from what should be a soccer juggernaut. It's just one point of data in the trend, but the trend is why the one result is being shit on.

I can't find the words to describe Woy, but he just has this constant look of defeat on his face.

>implying Bayol is just 'decent'
>implying Ramsey is championship tier.

vardy is so qt

>Wilshere (haven't played the sport for a year surprisingly gets a call)
>no Drinky
>no Albrighton
>Walker instead of Clyne
>Kane taking corners
>Kane out of role
>insisting with Rooney
>Lallana a starter
>Sterling a starter (after his worst season overall)
>No Jags, no Butland, no Delph, no Sturridge, no Noble, no Antonio

the city of Woy Hodgson

We need a new manager kids.

Any chance of this happening before Wales? Can we get a petition going online.

>insisting with Rooney
yes how about they not play their best player of the first game in the second game

retard

S L A V E S
L
A
V
E
S

It's just unlucky though when it happens every single fucking time.

We have no tournament mentality and a lack the ability to manage big games.

>if wales get a point or more against englel
>just imagining the amount of english butthurt

Ok guys what's your fallback team for when >we shit the bed and go out in the groups

Belgium reporting

Holland

What will be the excuse then? Per capita? Royes? No fans in the stands?

lmao, they're both better sides than Russia who you failed to beat, and Wales will be gassed up to win

My money is on "it's the russian's fault"

They'll claim

>b-banter

bald

>invent a sport
>suck at it

Aylmao

Might as well start getting good at playing cricket. You cucks.

I honestly think England will finish last in this group. Their mentality is shit every year since back home everyone talks shit about them. I really doubt that they are able to beat Wales or Slovakia.

>this deluded Anglo in South Korea

So pathetic. Your team is trash, deal with it.