Ban this disgusting country from the tournament

Ban this disgusting country from the tournament

They are not even in europe for a start they should be playing in the asian cup

Are you butthurt , mate?

Didn't England play them yesterday? What was the score again?

nah he ain't butthurt, this is just shit bait

Learn geography mate. Russia is the largest country in Europe. And about 80% of their population lives in European part.

Oh , I really thought that he watched the game and started posting just today...:'( poor england got BTFO'd.

the world hates you and everyone you meet will instantly dislike you when you tell them where you are from
>how does it feel?

Not sure, tell us.

Settle down Scott, surely someone must like the English

Ban yourself you subhuman fedora tipping faggot

>portugal in charge of names

>Scott
I prefer Nigel or Edward

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance still going strong after 643 years, I see.

You tell us. People expected the British to be somewhat civilized. Then you come to France, treat the locals like shit instead of being grateful for their hospitality, start shit with the Russians after getting your asses kicked suddenly start to play the victim.

You people are scum, nothing else.

Russians are truly subhuman barbarians. All for hooligans attacking each other and having some good quality banter, but these were armed thugs charging the family stand.

It's not their fault they cannot handle the banter. Next time your pussies should shut the fuck up and keep your "fun" for yourselves.

>boo out the national anthem of russia is banter

English people are just mongoloid inbreds

1) Booing the national anthem is just the sort of banter that you have at every football match. Occasionally groups of opposing fans shout nasty things at each other - that doesn't give this scum the right to attack families.

2) It was planned way in advance anyway, so I'm not sure booing the anthem or any other banterous shenanigans had anything to do with it.

>Booing the national anthem is just the sort of banter that you have at every football match

Autism the fucking post, I think your fedora's on too tight edgelord.

>Booing the national anthem is just the sort of banter that you have at every football match.

Fucking bullshit. It's extremely rare(outside a few morons).

It's never a big enough crowd to do the way the brits do.

I don't disagree with the rest of your post.

Have you ever been to a football match Hans? Opposing fans like to direct chants at each other and boo opposition players, it's very common. In fact, in my experience German fans have surprisingly good levels of banter - and no need to resort to violence afterwards (apart from firms/hooligans who want to fight each other, so let them), whereas the Russians are essentially just criminal-tier.

I wish uefa could take world cup from us.

>that feel when you're a Russian in Britain experiencing all the cockney butthurt

Same m8

Give it to us you fag. Pls, inshallah

holy shit emir you sound mad as fuck

Solid argument, very convincing.

I hope not, I want to see the fights between certain countries fans

since when goatfuckers play football?