/yfmoc/

Youth Federation Maximilian Osman Cup discussion.

Should be an interesting matchup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG4dnEpDAP8
lucozade.com
i.4cdn.org/sp/1465737496739.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they're showing replays of Turkey-Netherlands

;_;

>mfw I find the secret /yfmoc/ thread

Slaven Bilic is too intense for my liking. He doesn't engage in banter and seems on edge a lot of the time. It's the euros and you're a pundit m8; don't take it so seriously.

Lets go lads, predictions ?

I think he's been really good at analyzing though, better than literally all of the English guys.

Croats win, Turks go home
3-0

1-3 based Croats.

croatia to remove kebab 3-0

>inb4 turkish hoofball wins because turkmen fighting spirit

im going for a cheeky 1-0 for Croatia

I was promised good things about this Croatian midfield.

Good afternoon, /yfmoc/.

what ya drinkin? instant coffee here

Roaches are hard to squash certainly but Croatia have too much I think.

Afternoon brother!

tfw you got to watch a young perisic at Roeselare.

Tesco double concentrate diluting lime juice. It's not that great; I recommend the lemon one instead.

nice kit croats

Water master race southern bro.

Rematch of one of the best endings of all time in 2008

Freezing cold Lucozade.

nice kit match to be honest

Rakitic should play for Switzweland desu.

Water at the moment because I'm trying to write a bit of a seminar paper. Will switch to beer later.

always the top choice

regular or flavoured?

Agreed, none of that generic shit.

pyjama pants look comfy as fuck

Croatia always had the GOAT kits desu. the checkerd pattern is beautiful

OFF OFF OFF

Why are refs always such betas? They should just card anyone who crowds around them and tries to tell them how to do their job; instant yellow every time.

I only drink orange.

>ref wont want to give a yellow cause it could get out of control if he finds it difficult to handle

then give the fucking deserved yellow now you thick

That tournament might be the GOAT. Russia and Turkey were insane.

Thanks Belgium Bro. They really are.

The regular one is nice as well.

Some are starting to do, I wish they were encouraged to do it more often.

GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL

>tfw never had Lucozade

Also dat GOAT goal song

youtube.com/watch?v=GG4dnEpDAP8

>that flag
>this post

Is there no escape from the Australian menace

Dubs confirm

I really wanted Russia to go all the way, Arshavin was untouchable in that tournament.

just getting it out of my system la

Nice atmosphere.

Shame the quality is so low.

This is such a bad feel it shouldn't be in the /yfmoc/ thread. I feel like buying some and sending it to you.

bow down to the Ausgods

Only now I recognized the Parc des Princes

what is lucozade?

That's OK AusBro. I enjoy your shitposts normally

lucozade.com

Energy drink.

You now remember based Hakan Sukur and the best World Cup of the new millennium

t-thanks

Allot of poor crosses and passes by Croatia. they have to up the quality of their game, too much trash desu

dang

i.4cdn.org/sp/1465737496739.jpg

This game is shaping up to become a murderball festival once someone scores.

r u retired m8

Pretty shite game tb︃h

Croatia wasting chances.

Croatia dominating, goals a matter of time. Perisic looks great as well

croat trips

Will Spain top this group?

>Croatia dominating
So 1-1 is confirmed?

Two high pressing teams trying to play through the centre, those kind of games are always shit.

Probably. Not sure what that loss against Georgia was about.

turkey is like a trap to me. it looks attractive and fun but you know something sinister is hiding somewhere.

wew

Holy shit.

>straight at the keeper

Embarrassing.

Is Croatia a meme?

Good players but very badly managed, kinda like England.

BLOOD ON THE PITCH

Yes, just like every team and everything in existence.

Love me some murderball.

Eternal dark horse status.

DAT cheer when Corluka came back on

>all these turkish elbows.

Elbows flying around.

>all these turkish elbows

red card when

How long until turks whip out shankers?

I don't get it. turkey is a large rich and somewhat organized country. they are crazy about football. they have a good league. yet they suck at the international level. why?

Reminds me of something...

All the good players play for 1st world countries.

I NEED A FUCKING GOAL LADS

Gomez would have scored that

>that flag

Does anyone know if the turkroaches are fasting or not?

>rich
these are some major implication
Turkey is pretty poor compared to Western Europe

Who cares? Go away.

this.
they are "not feeling good enough for germany so better sign up for turkey"

the players definitely aren't

>good league

Not really compared to other european leagues.

they're probably not. it's pretty much impossble to fast and perform at a high level.. they'll fast after the EC is over

bloooooooooooooooooter

TURKS BTFO

HOLY FUCK

BASED GOATRIC

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

BLOOOOOOTER!!!

damn

COYS!!

I know. I mean it is a "big" league. they can afford a few expensive players and stuff. and it is certainly bigger than many european leagues.

Blooter but the keeper was shite

>not a 0-0 game

Thank god.