Why did the previous get deleted?

Why did the previous get deleted?
Pic is my cage

why is this a thing?

Because inferior men think that their fetish is acceptable.

For me it's to keep me from masturbating when I'm fucking my ass. To stop myself from having intense pleasure.

I have one but could never keep it on, jerking off is too important for me...

Castrated user. If you read this.
Would you rather been born a girl? Do you feel sad over that you probably never will have sex with a girl now?

Because Sup Forums mods are degenerates.

Or that there's almost no interest :/

best male sex toy on the market

it gives your loving girlfriend full control over your orgasms, which is what she deserves

How do you talk your girlfriend into it though ?

I would say that this have brought me more fun

>requires gf
>best sex toy on the market
pick one

It's a combination of the two, I envy the lucky guys who found it.

get in plenty of normie sex first, if you have a food fetish, bring in your foot fetish after the first couple times you fuck. foot fetishes are easy as fuck, when you have her legs up just start kissing her legs, to her ankles, along her feet then start pleasuring her toes. 99% of the time she will love it unless she hates her feet

I didn't bring up my chastity fetish for 2 years, but im als shy, a more alpha male would probably get his chastity cage installed and her holding his key a lot sooner, but for me, time did great and it was an easy segway. right now my penis is locked and my gf is at work with my chastity key on her anklet.

I wonder how many have asked her about the key and what her response was.

Good hint with the foot fetish thing, although it's still a pretty big step for me.

How did you ask your gf to lock you up ?

Shit, this is hot AF. I envy you a lot.

How long have you been locked up for now

Why not just lock yourself up and then giving her the key and tell her to find out where it goes.

she is very shy and anti social, and at work she wears long pants so i doubt any of her co workers see my chastity key. i wish she would get more questions though, i love the idea of my caged penis getting outted to strangers.

we were both drunk and i asked her some of her fetishes, with the intend of telling mine and I did. she had to ask waht male chastity was, but i showed her some sexy videoes

ty

now, 4 days. longest 18 days

Do you start to feel the urge to get fucked after a few days or how does your frustration play out ?

With the chance of her freaking out and breaking up ? naaah !
Or at least that's what I'm too afraid of to do it.
Would that even work, so bluntly ?

>we were both drunk and i asked her some of her fetishes, with the intend of telling mine and I did. she had to ask waht male chastity was, but i showed her some sexy videoes
The power of alcohol, good call. I guess I'd have to go along those lines too.

I don't know. Been single for my entire life ;)
But it probably helps if she has a dominate nature.
I bet she feels just as excited by wearing the key as you wearing the cage.

after a couple days I really get in the mood to be pegged. i love cumming when my gf pegs me, it's just such a relief. it relaxes my anal muscles, and most importantly is helps empty my balls which takes a lot of pressure out of them and helps me sleep better.

she's a feminist, and im a gun owning trump supporter that works a pretty masculine job, i know she has a pleasure in pegging me and making me cum with "her cock"

Do you remain locked up when she pegs you?

>I don't know. Been single for my entire life ;)
>But it probably helps if she has a dominate nature.
I hear all women do, but I'm a bit scared to try and find out...

Does she make you eat your cum after she pegs you ?

>feminism
>trump supporter
>chastity
>pegging
>"her cock"
It's as if you're the adam and eva of today's internet.

of course, that's the ebst time to be pegged. your cock strains in its cage, your gf is taunting you about how youre getting fucked by her big dick and your little dick is locked up. i leak out so much cum from my chastity cage while she pegs me that we always put a towel under me

because you can't get any pussy you lonely ass piece of shit

nope, she doesn't make me eat it. that's a bit too sissy even for me

we're so deeply in love it's amazing. we're in no rush to marry because things are just so good as they are now

>so many gets, so little checked

I know about your trap fetish :) I gave you some pics last night haa

>I hear all women do
Most women love chad and show no initiative ever. Getting angry when you disagree with them does not equal being dominant.

What kind of thoughts did you have after 18 days of being locked up. That sounds like torture

I'd love for my gf to dom me and a sissy we found online in a hotel room while we're both locked in chastity. My gf usng her strap on to fuck us both eventually after of course she watched us cuddle in frustration of not being able to get off without "her cock"

i had such a hard time forgetting my cage was there, everytime i went to adjust my pants, everytime i pissed...the cage was jsut always there making me horny...making me want to fap or be inside my gf so bad.

Have you ever had the urge to suck a real cock while locked up for more than a week ?

no actually, i've only ever wanted to dress like a sissy and be with another sissy and play and suck around with our caged little dicks.

Would you wear a plug under a skirt with your cage in public ?

This is it.

These are beta losers who have zero attractive personality traits. Instead of living in the cold reality that they don't have what it takes to charm and please a girl, they get into these weird arrangements where they basically just let a girl use them however they want, taking time and money from them while claiming it's some "fetish". It's not a fetish, it's faggot beta loser rationalizing how no girl will ever love them as a "fetish" and pretending it's a choice they make. It's not. Their options are either throw themselves at girls with this stupid cock cage or be forever alone.

Personally, I'd just be forever alone and move to tibet.

That's something completely different. You can't open a nut, but you can open a cage. And there's also different sizes so you can choose one that won't kill you.

I would if my gf wanted me too. I pretty much do ANYTHING for her other than crossdressing in public. that might be my limit. though i;d love if she gave me a skirt too short to cover all of my chastity cage and the tip of it stuck out so not only would people be laughing at me for being a CD but they'd be able to see my little locked up sissy dick and laugh.

honestly i could take the humiliation aslong as i have my gf to hug and go home to. she's definitely remove my humiliation attire, my chastity braces, and let me fuck her like a male to restore my confidence. She's very empathetic and knows when I need to feel like a male.

>cartoon related

honestly everyone who wears this shit should just remove themselfes

>girlfriend

"Oh that guy? Yea we're just like friends, but he gives me stuff and let's me mess with him."

Keep telling yourself that, loser.

Sage

WHY????!???

k, here's your "you" and here's as much time as I spend trying to justify myself to people that doubt me on the internet

stfu with this faget !

Nice trips btw Sup Forumsro

Your justification is pointless, you're a beta cuck that let's your "girlfriend" take advantage of you. End it pls

Why? They won't cause you any problems.
It's like being a straight man and hating on the fags. Lesbians are the true enemy as they are stealing girls, fags are just giving you less competition.

Thanks John Fucking Zoidberg
God I love Futurama :)

Except you can't be pleasured and if your girlfriend is out of town you're fucked.

got any moar like that pic?

I do not understand. It's not like the fags are raping you as soon as your GF is out of town?

here's a disturbing one, i usually dont have cruel ones like this

Its OK to be sexually conservative, don't get angry that other people have broader desires than you do.

Your logic is reversed.

Broader desires? This isn't a fetish, the reason you get girlfriends is because they know that they can take advantage of you.

Probably because you're a cancerous annoying faggot.

How can anyone even fit into that thing

Man, that's fucking nuts

The thread had over 200 posts and was not started by me. If you don't like it, why post in it?
I can fit into it when I'm fully flaccid.